Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

SURPRISE! Bills hire Carolina QB coach Ken Dorsey

@SalSports: The Bills have hired Ken Dorsey as quarterbacks coach and named Chad Hall wide receivers coach.

m.twitter.com/SalSports

ANOTHER Carolina connection?

Hey, does McDermott not have an iPhone? Maybe all he has is an old Rolodex and doesn't know that besides Carolina, there are 30 other teams in the NFL.

PS Dorsey is a better QB coach than Culley, I think.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

who could have seen this coming???

Me. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Ken Dorsey interviewed for the Bills offensive coordinator job, that eventually went to Brian Daboll. This is also a succession plan to Daboll if he eventually moves on becasue he is hired as a head coach in the NFL or college football, for Dorsey to be promoted to offensive coordinator. (I don't think Daboll wants to leave as he is from Western New York, but if Josh Allen continues to improve, other teams will want to hire him)

It's important to note that Dorsey was Cam Newton's QB coach from 2013 through 2017, including Newton's best year statistically in 2015 when he threw for 3,837 yards and 35 TD's and Newton won the MVP award and helped take the Panthers to the Super Bowl. He has experience working with young dual threat QB's and will help develop Allen to a pocket passer.

Later in 2011, Dorsey took a job with the IMG Madden Football Academy developing prospect quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers. The job offer came from old FSU rival QB Chris Weinke. Among Dorsey’s students were future NFL players Cam Newton, Christian Ponder, Randall Cobb, and Joe Webb.

Then the NFL called again. The Carolina Panthers offered Dorsey a pro scout position. He scouted the Panthers upcoming opponents each week; and evaluated free agents and prospects on other NFL rosters.

In 2013, Ken Dorsey was named the Carolina Panthers Quarterbacks Coach under offensive coordinator Mike Shula. Dorsey has been working closely with Panthers QB and former IMG pupil Cam Newton since then, helping Newton to the 2015 NFL MVP award, multiple Pro Bowls, and historic numbers for dual threat quarterback. He’s credited with helping Newton develop into a top shelf passer and one of the best players in the NFL today.

Dorsey is now considered one of the hot up-and-coming coaches in the league, and interviewed for the Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator position the past off-season.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2017/7/4/15872396/miami-hurricanes-football-beyond-the-u-ken-dorsey-quarterback-u-coach-carolina-panthers-goat-the-u

"I think extremely highly of Ken Dorsey," Newton said in a statement. "He is an extremely hard and efficient worker. My challenge was also to beat him to work. He made my life as easy as possible. He'll bring a newness and spark to FIU."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22923598/florida-international-golden-panthers-hire-ken-dorsey-assistant-athletic-director

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

im assuming lit added the word 'surprise'

i expect he just thought it was funny, which it sorta is. with the parade of carolina connected people that work here now you coulda guessed that earlier, like oh say 1-29 when Sucked in Again made his humor thread about it

i only change stuff when i feel its absolutely necessary, which that one was since it was not real news. not yet anyway. but i dont see lit making fun of any posters or anything, assuming he was the one who added 'suprise!'. so no big deal

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

doesnt seem like a bad hire. i mean the guys got a lot of experience as a qb coach, albeit all with cam newton. but since josh allen is the white un-pouty non-dickified verson of cam that seems to be a good match

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You know, I’m not sure how anyone can’t see this as anything other than a huge positive. The guy played qb at a national championship level. Our old qbs coach never had any experience with the position. How can this be bad?

You know, I’m not sure how anyone can’t see this as anything other than a huge positive. The guy played qb at a national championship level. Our old qbs coach never had any experience with the position. How can this be bad?

You mean other than the fact that he was fired for doing so poorly in Carolina?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

You mean other than the fact that he was fired for doing so poorly in Carolina?

Or coaching Cam to an MVP and a Super Bowl berth...choose your poison. Quit being a dick.

What’s your point? Do you seriously get off on being negative and a fucking dickhead? Honestly....can you ever be positive? He’ll, even your precious Belichick has been fired. Again...what’s your point?

That he sucks.

What’s your point? Do you seriously get off on being negative and a fucking dickhead? Honestly....can you ever be positive? He’ll, even your precious Belichick has been fired. Again...what’s your point?

For the hot take king to remain relevant he has to overreact to sensible Bills coaching staff hires. Everyone know Lit is a Patriots fan masquerading as a Bills fan, and is negative every chance he gets. It's not even objective crticism or constructive critism, it's all worst case scenario , sky is falling, fear mongering.

I could care less what some Panthers fan thought about a fired QB coach. I do know that under the tutelage of Ken Dorsey , Cam Newton had his best year ever as a NFL QB, went to the Super Bowl and won the MVP award.

Anther weak take by Lit, done on purpose so he plays the devils advocate and is controversial and gets people to respond to his shitty hot takes.

Also this:

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Just read a Sports Illustrated article that said one of the reasons that Shula and Dorsey were FIRED in Carolina was:

"Seven years a professional, Cam Newton continues to have problems with his footwork and missing receivers high."

For the hot take king to remain relevant he has to overreact to sensible Bills coaching staff hires. Everyone know Lit is a Patriots fan masquerading as a Bills fan, and is negative every chance he gets. It's not even objective crticism or constructive critism, it's all worst case scenario , sky is falling, fear mongering.

I could care less what some Panthers fan thought about a fired QB coach. I do know that under the tutelage of Ken Dorsey , Cam Newton had his best year ever as a NFL QB, went to the Super Bowl and won the MVP award.

Anther weak take by Lit, done on purpose so he plays the devils advocate and is controversial and gets people to respond to his shitty hot takes.

Also this:

lololololol.

I will ALWAYS love when Jungle embeds a tweet from Merc - a message board poster - to prove a point.

It is freaking hilarious.

Here is an actual sports reporter:

lololololol.

I will ALWAYS love when Jungle embeds a tweet from Merc - a message board poster - to prove a point.

It is freaking hilarious.

Here is an actual sports reporter:

Merc's opinion on this is not necessarily less valid than some random reporter that you find making a clown tweet. His theory might prove to be true, although I am hoping it doesn't. How many people would it shock?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)