Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Virginia governor facing backlash over bill that would allow abortions during delivery

WOW.....get that rant out! ......i know you love the dots......enjoy! so much hatred from you!...I hope you are nicer to your employees! Do they all have to be republican to get hired?

It's not hatred, it's the truth. I see that your intellectually lazy though as you go to the "hate speech" card anytime you can't respond because you've been proven wrong.

It's not hatred, it's the truth. I see that your intellectually lazy though as you go to the "hate speech" card anytime you can't respond because you've been proven wrong.

what did i have to respond to?....you are so obsessed with condemning people that dont agree with you. get over your self!....You need not respond when im not conversing with you.

your idea of normal and very healthy environment is far different than mine I guess.

By the mom, and your accepted standards of parenting, she is already messing he/she up by giving he/she a gender specific name. Thereby choosing he/she gender at the same time saying she wants he/she to choose.

There has to be more to this. Kid could have dual parts.

That mom needs help.

Well i think your wrong. Wow, and No he has no dual parts!!! Btw, i have no say in how she raises her child. she lives clear across the country. Photos and facetime, show me he is a very happy baby.I might not agree with it. But i guess you are a very judge mental person.

yes its a boy. she and her husband live in California. like i said...she's a great mom...(the family) just shrugs, that's her beliefs. he is such a healthy looking handsome boy....

Ah, California, say no more, say no more.......

Well i think your wrong. Wow, and No he has no dual parts!!! Btw, i have no say in how she raises her child. she lives clear across the country. Photos and facetime, show me he is a very happy baby.I might not agree with it. But i guess you are a very judge mental person.

The part about no one having dual parts isn’t true. Some babies ARE born with both female and male genitalia . It’s called hermaphroditism. My wife was a maternity nurse and actually assisted on a delivery of one baby that had it. I asked her what they do in that case, I guess it depends, there are a lot of factors that weigh in on a decision. A lot of times they wait to see if one side is more dominant than the other. I would imagine in poor countries, they grow to adulthood having both.

So we both 'might" not agree with it, yet I am judgmental?

Wow. I think you are wrong. This family clearly needs counseling. That is not being judgmental that is being smart. How do you know this child has no dual parts? Or had a surgical procedure at birth to correct the dual parts. It happens. Parents would not be real open telling you/anyone about this as it could be very uncomfortable for the child. They may be waiting to see what this kid really shows mentally later.

Aside from that, any child going through their early formative years needs to know and not be confused about their born sex/gender. By doing this the parents are artificially environmentally influencing this child to possibly be something they never had any intention of being or even thinking about. It is an environmental factor these parents are pushing on this born male. Any possible gender identification change should be organic and not pushed on anyone by uninformed but well meaning parents.

If later the child mentally identifies as the other gender that is a bridge to cross AS SOON as it shows itself, and not to sweep under the rug like conservative parents might want to do by ignoring it, denying it, or trying to change it, and causing the child major mental trauma. Just deal with it when and if needed. In the meantime this child is the sex/gender they are born with and should be raised as such.

This has nothing to do with being judgmental. It is basic biology. If this "boy" has male parts, he is a male.

These situations should be a research experiment: do kids who have parents who refuse to accept their birth sex/gender lead to a higher percent than normal of those kids later identifying with the opposite sex they are born with?

This could help add info to the long time debate about if this situation is genetic or environmental.

We could call it the Leftcoast Gender Bias Trials. LGBT.

Personally I think sexual orientation could be either genetic or environmental. I see no proof it is strictly one or the other. JMO.

cba fan

So we both 'might" not agree with it, yet I am judgmental?

Wow. I think you are wrong. This family clearly needs counseling. That is not being judgmental that is being smart. How do you know this child has no dual parts? Or had a surgical procedure at birth to correct the dual parts. It happens. Parents would not be real open telling you/anyone about this as it could be very uncomfortable for the child. They may be waiting to see what this kid really shows mentally later.

Aside from that, any child going through their early formative years needs to know and not be confused about their born sex/gender. By doing this the parents are artificially environmentally influencing this child to possibly be something they never had any intention of being or even thinking about. It is an environmental factor these parents are pushing on this born male. Any possible gender identification change should be organic and not pushed on anyone by uninformed but well meaning parents.

If later the child mentally identifies as the other gender that is a bridge to cross AS SOON as it shows itself, and not to sweep under the rug like conservative parents might want to do by ignoring it, denying it, or trying to change it, and causing the child major mental trauma. Just deal with it when and if needed. In the meantime this child is the sex/gender they are born with and should be raised as such.

This has nothing to do with being judgmental. It is basic biology. If this "boy" has male parts, he is a male.

These situations should be a research experiment: do kids who have parents who refuse to accept their birth sex/gender lead to a higher percent than normal of those kids later identifying with the opposite sex they are born with?

This could help add info to the long time debate about if this situation is genetic or environmental.

We could call it the Leftcoast Gender Bias Trials. LGBT.

Personally I think sexual orientation could be either genetic or environmental. I see no proof it is strictly one or the other. JMO.

Im just saying, you dont know them at all, but say they need help...Isnt that being judge mental?... well, we could say we agree, to disagree!

WOW.....get that rant out! ......i know you love the dots......enjoy! so much hatred from you!...I hope you are nicer to your employees! Do they all have to be republican to get hired?

Making sure they are all republicans is a good way to prevent theft lol

Im just saying, you dont know them at all, but say they need help...Isnt that being judge mental?... well, we could say we agree, to disagree!

You are being judgemental. You said you do not agree with what she is doing. Yet you are ok with what she is doing to this kid. You are letting your friendship bias affect your thinking.

Based on everything you told us, this family needs to talk to unbiased health counselors as what she is doing is not healthy for anyone including the mom herself.

All health professionals will agree with this.

Don't take my word for it check for yourself. Good luck.

cba fan

You are being judgemental. You said you do not agree with what she is doing. Yet you are ok with what she is doing to this kid. You are letting your friendship bias affect your thinking.

Based on everything you told us, this family needs to talk to unbiased health counselors as what she is doing is not healthy for anyone including the mom herself.

All health professionals will agree with this.

Don't take my word for it check for yourself. Good luck.

No..I said i dont agree with her gender decision. I know her personally, and know she is highly intelligent. She is not mentally deranged as you stated. That's what i said we disagree with. I understand you are in the medical field, and you have your opinion. I so wish i didnt put this on here...lol...Im done with it...Good luck to you as well!

No..I said i dont agree with her gender decision. I know her personally, and know she is highly intelligent. She is not mentally deranged as you stated. That's what i said we disagree with. I understand you are in the medical field, and you have your opinion. I so wish i didnt put this on here...lol...Im done with it...Good luck to you as well!

I know this got a little out of hand and you innocently added this to an abortion thread causing it to go basically sideways. Sorry about feeding the hijack but this was a very good discussion and pretty friendly I thought overall.

I am not judging you for thinking your friend is not deranged. You seem like a very nice smart person. I do not feel your friend is clinically deranged either, just feel she is very misguided and needs more professional information. That is all. Thanks.

cba fan

WTF is going on in Virginia?? Let me see if I got this all straight.

Governor calls for some whacked out Abortion changes

Governor exposed for racist pics in College yearbook

Governor apologizes

Governor says the pics aren't him

Governor tells some weird Micheal Jackson dance contest at the presser where he was expected to step down.

Lt Governor gets accused of sexual misconduct in 2004, in which Washington Post investigated said claim and found no corroborating evidence.

Lt Governor accuses current governor of leaking the sexual misconduct issue that apparently never happened

Did I miss anything?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

WTF is going on in Virginia?? Let me see if I got this all straight.

Governor calls for some whacked out Abortion changes

Governor exposed for racist pics in College yearbook

Governor apologizes

Governor says the pics aren't him

Governor tells some weird Micheal Jackson dance contest at the presser where he was expected to step down.

Lt Governor gets accused of sexual misconduct in 2004, in which Washington Post investigated said claim and found no corroborating evidence.

Lt Governor accuses current governor of leaking the sexual misconduct issue that apparently never happened

Did I miss anything?

Well, the Annual Winter Honey Festival is in full swing......