Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Virginia governor facing backlash over bill that would allow abortions during delivery

Any chance Cuomo bans SUNY schools from going to play there, like he robbed SUNY Albany kids of the once in a lifetime chance to play at Duke University, simply because he didnt like that NC exercised a state right not to have tranny restrooms in government buildings or whatever the stupid law was? Ha, I remember even Chump kowtowed to Bruce Jenner, saying he'd let him take a dump in Chump buildings in any restroom, or something like that. So yeah, any chance Cuomo exercises his power(like a couple weeks back when he BANNED 18 wheelers from the Thruway during a storm, and attempts to save far more lives? The guy does like to flex his power.

I didnt read the article, but jeopardy is a subjective word, unless youre talking about the Alex Trebek show. We face danger when we commute every day. Even sometimes normal births, or many types of routine surgery can go wrong...that's why waivers get signed. With that in mind, I wonder what standard of measure is?

Actually I read the article now, as much as i dislike MSM sites like Faux News. SG does not appear to be correct. That last line appeared to be quoting the NY law, not the VA one. It eliminates most of the restrictions, including needing to get more doctors to sign off on it, and allows a NON-doctor to terminate the life. Who would want a non-doctor messing around down there if your life is supposedly in jeopardy?

The almost humorous part about this(if there can be any humor about terminating that many lives) is that suddenly those who were anti-Constitution/states rights, suddenly support them when it fits their agenda as they expect Roe v Wafe to be reversed. Hypocrisy at it's finest. It's possible that something beneficial could come from this, now that these politicians want to obey the Constitution's limits on federal power, apparently. Is it possible they have finally sen the light and decided to uphold their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Consitution, which is in one of the links in my signature? If that were the case, the babies would have done more to defend our liberty with their lives than any soldier has done in well over a century(wars take liberty away, along with much more), with the possible exception of the Western "Theater"(what an appropriate term) of WW2, if anyone with a straight face thought Japan had any intention or cpability of invading the US, whether or not they were purposefully goaded endlessly by FDR, as many now have learned. Still love the John Belushi line from Animal House....one of the few times Hollywood told the truth, although I'm not sure how many in the audience gave it serious thought. Not like any of the even heard of the Balfour Declaration.

Kaep's kneeling tradition, luckily will not be called an insult to these babies who will give their lives in exchange for a partial return of the Constitution our founding fathers gave us. Yikes, I just realized that by telling the truth from an original perspective, I could get pecked from parrots on both sides because there is no predigested talking point for something like that. I get that NYC is a j** headquarter, and they have all of their idenity politic puppets, but I had no idea Virginia was so messed up. What happened there?

i dont know if im incorrect....but i do know, they would not allow a late term abortion if the fetus and mother were perfectly healthy... I would never of had an abortion....but i feel, Women should decide for themselves.

Any chance Cuomo bans SUNY schools from going to play there, like he robbed SUNY Albany kids of the once in a lifetime chance to play at Duke University, simply because he didnt like that NC exercised a state right not to have tranny restrooms in government buildings or whatever the stupid law was? Ha, I remember even Chump kowtowed to Bruce Jenner, saying he'd let him take a dump in Chump buildings in any restroom, or something like that. So yeah, any chance Cuomo exercises his power(like a couple weeks back when he BANNED 18 wheelers from the Thruway during a storm, and attempts to save far more lives? The guy does like to flex his power.

I didnt read the article, but jeopardy is a subjective word, unless youre talking about the Alex Trebek show. We face danger when we commute every day. Even sometimes normal births, or many types of routine surgery can go wrong...that's why waivers get signed. With that in mind, I wonder what standard of measure is?

Actually I read the article now, as much as i dislike MSM sites like Faux News. SG does not appear to be correct. That last line appeared to be quoting the NY law, not the VA one. It eliminates most of the restrictions, including needing to get more doctors to sign off on it, and allows a NON-doctor to terminate the life. Who would want a non-doctor messing around down there if your life is supposedly in jeopardy?

The almost humorous part about this(if there can be any humor about terminating that many lives) is that suddenly those who were anti-Constitution/states rights, suddenly support them when it fits their agenda as they expect Roe v Wafe to be reversed. Hypocrisy at it's finest. It's possible that something beneficial could come from this, now that these politicians want to obey the Constitution's limits on federal power, apparently. Is it possible they have finally sen the light and decided to uphold their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Consitution, which is in one of the links in my signature?

Non doctors can make the judgement AND it can be made for mental health reasons.

So, a woman in labor can say “I’m freaking out and want to terminate the baby” and a non doctor abortion advocate can kill the child legally. I heard a sound bite of one of the bill sponsors being questioned on hypotheticals and it was chilling.

This will be no different than the farce of medical marijuana. Hey fake doc, I stubbed my toe. Here, take an ounce of Maui Wowi.

I am disgusted with society.

Non doctors can make the judgement AND it can be made for mental health reasons.

So, a woman in labor can say “I’m freaking out and want to terminate the baby” and a non doctor abortion advocate can kill the child legally. I heard a sound bite of one of the bill sponsors being questioned on hypotheticals and it was chilling.

This will be no different than the farce of medical marijuana. Hey fake doc, I stubbed my toe. Here, take an ounce of Maui Wowi.

I am disgusted with society.

It's odd, but I thought of that same example and the amount of money some doctors make with medical cannabis. While I agree that at times it can be a farce, our creator/nature gave us a choice at birth. One of the most disgusting things about the abortion industry, is that they confused many well-meaning people, by STEALING the word "choice", and suddenly making it evil, to the point where a lot of otherwise decent people want big brother making all of choices for us. Let's strip away federal government's unconstitutional overreaches(the utterly failed drug war, among many others, and use the suddenly new found money to do things that actually HELP Americans instead of hurting them!), and when it comes to matters of "life"(the first protected right), I'd guess the SC could legally making rulings there....although it's been many years since I took Consitutional Law, and it seems that the real battlefield is inside of us....and the media oligopoly may have had long enough to do irreversible damage

i dont know if im incorrect....but i do know, they would not allow a late term abortion if the fetus and mother were perfectly healthy... I would never of had an abortion....but i feel, Women should decide for themselves.

“Women should decide for themselves” ... whether they should murder.

My favorite thing is watching men discuss the morality of abortions, it's clearly evident that this governor is fucking retarded

Can't you adhere to your own fucking rules and put Political shit in the politics only section. This has nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills unless Kim Pegula is aborting Russ Brandon's son.

My favorite thing is watching men discuss the morality of abortions, it's clearly evident that this governor is fucking retarded

Can't you adhere to your own fucking rules and put Political shit in the politics only section. This has nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills unless Kim Pegula is aborting Russ Brandon's son.

I believe Admin said until the Bills season is over(note how he "magically" appeared for that moment, then just as magically vanished, never to be heard from again. Meathead later updated to any day but game day. I do agree that it would be helpful to limit the number of things, and not be trivial threads about every rumor about a certain politician that someone doesn't like....as some members have shown the clear proclivity to do. Oddly, the "former" owner seems to take abuse from new folks better than kindness from certain veterans, so I guess you dont have anything to worry about. :)

Curious if you feel any different about the men who made the laws for double murders when a pregnant woman is killed. Was it somehow amusing then? This is nothing personal at you, but Lit didnt seem as sharp or able to engage as well as usual today....and being I'm not a member of any party, sometimes I fill in to even the teams out...like kids used to do in backyard sports. :) Truthfully, I'd find it more odd if you were purposefully having a baby together with a chick and right as she's giving birth she gets cold feet and puts in an order for 1 abortion. I'd think the vast majority of decent men if hit with that suckerpunch would be remiss not to want to discuss the morality of it. I'd get if you were bitter towards kids or didnt want them to begin with, but the man in that situation I described was still a man. His genitalia did not change. His testoreone levels didnt change out of nowhere, causing him to some how have some sort of moral superiority, suddenly grants him the right to do what is natural formost animals and humans.

I'm just curious...has the media also made it more humorous to you if the terminated child is male?

Here's one....if the woman decides to kill herself. Still ok if it kills the child too? Look, I'm not one of the folks who claims these are simple situations to deal with, but men have been shown to be far more likely to have IQs on either extreme of the spectrum, so should we exclude the greatest thinkers because it's not politically correct? How about gay males with all their feminity? Do they have any say? Trannies? Going to discriminate against them too? Even the post ops? :) I'm trying to keep this civil with some humor, and maybe throw out some stuff that hasn't been a repeated talking point by either side for decades already. It's not easy after so long, but I sometimes can manage more than the average Ranger(though that isn't setting the bar too high). Tough discussion, may even trump race(no pun intended) as the ultimate wedge issue the elites use for divide and conquer, with the added bonus of commerce and tax revenue that race doesnt as overtly provide.

Goodness, those who want to silence certain groups almost have my ready to present my thread on the current genocide that is occuring...but I was hoping to save that until after the almighty NFL's final game. The only abortion I'd like to see there is Belichick's game plan, when he and Brady finally start to resemble us mortals! :) And maybe someday those who have lost children wil get treated with the sensitivity some far less deserving monsters are automatically afforded because of their pigment or chromosomes? If we can't see why certain leaders in the past were wise to want to rule their own country instead of letting a minority group who has no loyalty to the nation do so, I am not sure what example would actually illustrate that point anymore. Despite Rothschild's quote about control of the money trumping the control of who makes the laws, I'm starting to believe control of the media(the minds of the masses) trumps even that.

Again, I find some of your posts humorous and enjoyable, so this isn't personal. Life, however, is the ultimate inalienable right protected by our founding fathers. It's kind of important, lol, not a very difficult thing to interpret, even if we have allowed ourselves to be remiss and the life would be of less quality than it should be if afforded the other rights our founders fought so hard to protect. Even in apartheid hell holes like Gaza, it should be protected. Fortunately, even the far left is finally starting to place value on their lives, so I think there is hope we all can start agreeing on some basic things again. A 3-4 vs a 4-3, or the value of Jim Overpay still being with the Bills seem like things more easily debateable, in my somewhat humble opinion. I doubt too many opinions can be changed once they are ingrained enough, so maybe Lit's thread will end up being fruitless for a change? :)

For all of those without a voice, Pink Floyd often says it better than I can. I watched dozens of fan videos of this song, the Palestinian one was the best, but this one was a bit more universal, and the lyrics fit well here for those who dont have a voice and could use a hand from those who do:

Uh, there are plenty of women out there who agree with these men. I love how you support women but not the baby. Should we ask children to decide on the fate of unborn babies? Someone has to speak for the child. They would probably make a better decision than you. Sorry, with today’s technology they know if a child has “deformities “ and other health issues. Anyone who can support killing a born child or a party that is ok with it is a monster in my book.

Women should decide for themselves.

does the father get any say in the matter?

i love you man but can you please shut the fuck up?

thanks

gross ignorance on display right here

So at what point does it stop being about her body, and become about their bodies? If a woman wants to have an abortion up until the time of birth who am I to tell a woman what she can do with her body. It’s either about the woman and the baby or it’s not.

gross ignorance on display right here

He’s right on (with this bill).

The Governor literally said the baby would be born and then killed.

Abortion - Amerca's preferred method of birth control.

Pathetic. The same people who are complaining about separating kids from their parents at the border are in favor of killing them when they are developed enough to live a full life.

“Women should decide for themselves” ... whether they should murder.
Of Course, you would call it that. I call it Pro Choice! Abortion should be in the 1st trimester, unless complications come into it...

if the fetus or Mom's life is in jeopardy....please read the whole article!

Per the vid and the response of the sponsor. They explained that if mother and Dr agree this birth is detrimental to mothers physical or mental health baby could be killed just before birth. Even as mother is about to give birth. Makes no sense. If complications a C section does not put anymore danger on women than an abortion. And if baby health is at risk, you don't kill it, you can again do a c section.

As others stated if any part of that living baby is out and they then do what they call an abortion. That is infanticide and murder.

An abortion puts the babies risk 100% in danger.

Why would anyone do an abortion on an unviable fetus just as it is birthing. Let the baby birth and let death occur naturally. Or do c section. If baby has been dead for awhile they could do a C-section much earlier.

does the father get any say in the matter?

Sure they should! But most often, the male is nowhere to be found...or tell them to take care of it!

Per the vid and the response of the sponsor. They explained that if mother and Dr agree this birth is detrimental to mothers physical or mental health baby could be killed just before birth. Even as mother is about to give birth. Makes no sense. If complications a C section does not put anymore danger on women than an abortion. And if baby health is at risk, you don't kill it, you can again do a c section.

As others stated if any part of that living baby is out and they then do what they call an abortion. That is infanticide and murder.

An abortion puts the babies risk 100% in danger.

Why would anyone do an abortion on an unviable fetus just as it is birthing. Let the baby birth and let death occur naturally. Or do c section. If baby has been dead for awhile they could do a C-section much earlier.

Well...all i know its a very Difficult decision....for the Mom, to deliver the baby, and let it die naturally, suffering, or in the womb.