Sign in to follow this  
GoodVibesOnly

Has anyone here seen an alien or an UFO for real?

Because he's the only God who has endured all this time, unless there's a Church of Zeus I don't know about, and believing in God IS irrational. It doesn't make logical sense, right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]960[/ATTACH]

His entire purpose in writing that book is very simple. To prove that serious people in the military of the US (and, to a lesser extent, other countries) take the subject very seriously. I think that book proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that governments the world over take the topic VERY seriously.

i havent done hardly any research like you have, ive just read the stuff that pops up on google/bing news. but there are some pretty highly credible people that claim theyve seen them pretty close up. im thinking of those two airline pilots that both saw the same thing, the one where the craft approached them at super fast speed, hovered for a few seconds right next to them, then took off so fast it was like they disappeared

those guys were very hesitant to talk about it. in fact, iirc, they waited years before they even told anybody. that doesnt sound like an attention hound, a kook, or somebody trying to hawk a product or a book

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

many of us (not me) think there HAS to be a creator. but we only think that way bc of our extremely limited perspective as tiny specks here on a tiny speck of the universe

maybe there was no creator. maybe the universe just always has been. we struggle to wrap our minds around that bc thats not how it works here on earth. but that absolutely doesnt mean thats how it works everywhere

personally i think the universe is probably timeless. its also possible there are multiple universes that over trillions of years merge and separate like a super slow motion version of oil on the top of coffee, creating new universes while absorbing others

frankly, that makes more sense to me than an intelligent god creating the universe

is this a link or a picture you have on your computer?

if its a link, use the www.address.com[ /img] (remove the space before the slash)

if its a pic, create an account on tinypic.com, upload your pic, and then use the IMG command provided to display your pic

Can't see your attachment, JC

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

many of us (not me) think there HAS to be a creator. but we only think that way bc of our extremely limited perspective as tiny specks here on a tiny speck of the universe

maybe there was no creator. maybe the universe just always has been. we struggle to wrap our minds around that bc thats not how it works here on earth. but that absolutely doesnt mean thats how it works everywhere

personally i think the universe is probably timeless. its also possible there are multiple universes that over trillions of years merge and separate like a super slow motion version of oil on the top of coffee, creating new universes while absorbing others

frankly, that makes more sense to me than an intelligent god creating the universe

Tiny specks with tiny minds... That's the problem with all of this creation, universe stuff. We have a limited view of it all and limited brain power to process most of it

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

is this a link or a picture you have on your computer?

if its a link, use the www.address.com[ /img] (remove the space before the slash)

if its a pic, create an account on tinypic.com, upload your pic, and then use the IMG command provided to display your pic

Forget tinypic. I haven't been able to upload anything on there for almost a week. I had to go back to Flickr and remove the hotlinks from the html code on all my shared pics

Seek help. soflabillsfan

yeah tinypic goes out of service sometimes but ive never seen it go out for a week. i havent tried to upload anything there in a while, though. but i always like them cuz they were super easy to use

tinypic gives me a 'not secure' message on the address line. but so does this place, and here it also gives me a red triangle with an exclamation point in it, which i assume means super double secret probation not secure

Tiny specks with tiny minds... That's the problem with all of this creation, universe stuff. We have a limited view of it all and limited brain power to process most of it

That’s how I feel about it. We’re intelligent enough to be self aware and wonder about things around us. But, like my dog, who couldn’t understand that the rabbit running across my tv screen didn’t end up out the side, we don’t have the capacity to know. Believers in god would say, “ the complexity and perfectly tuned universe we live in kind of makes it impossible to believe otherwise.” And they do have a point. Just the slightest difference in the rate of inflation, the slightest difference in the lepton/ anti-lepton soup ratio after inflation, the slightest difference in the charges between particles, we would not/ could not exist. Unless, like Michu Kaku says, “ our universe is just a bubble in an ocean of bubbles.” IF there is an infinite number of universes, we just happen to be in one that’s conducive for life. Anyhoo, like meathead said, the mechanism that drives that could have never had a beginning or an end as we know it. TIME? I don’t even know what that is. I’m certainly not adverse to believing in god, I would love it if there was a benevolent loving caring god that only wants the best for us. Just not seeing it that way.

yeah tinypic goes out of service sometimes but ive never seen it go out for a week. i havent tried to upload anything there in a while, though. but i always like them cuz they were super easy to use

tinypic gives me a 'not secure' message on the address line. but so does this place, and here it also gives me a red triangle with an exclamation point in it, which i assume means super double secret probation not secure

Yeah, I was hoping you’d help me with some of the technical thingies on this site. I’m too stoopit :douchebag:

you are obviously not stoopid

did you try tinypic? like i said, its really easy to use. i havent tried uploading anything recently so idk if thats down like hip said but its worth a try

you are obviously not stoopid

did you try tinypic? like i said, its really easy to use. i havent tried uploading anything recently so idk if thats down like hip said but its worth a try

For a week now, if I try to upload anything, it says invalid file format for anyting; gif's, jpg's, png's. On my phone, it won't even let me select any pics

Seek help. soflabillsfan

well i just tried it from my pc and it uploaded fine, so idk wth is going on with your set up. have you tried from a pc? some site code doesnt work well with phones or tablets

well i just tried it from my pc and it uploaded fine, so idk wth is going on with your set up. have you tried from a pc? some site code doesnt work well with phones or tablets

The first example I gave was from my PC on multiple browsers

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think the more we learn about dark matter/energy the more we will understand about the origin of the universe. With only 5% of the mass of the universe being visible matter, there is alot to learn. Visible matter may only be one state of matter's existence. It has also been determined that empty space is very unstable. Which is probably why we dont see much "nothing" out there. It leads me to believe as you said, the universe has always been in some form or another. There may be cycles of expansion and then decay repeated over and over again. There may be other universes as well. It's very interesting. I open to reading about new ideas based in science, but a divine creator of the universe has no evidence. So it is silly to me that people assume there is.

For a week now, if I try to upload anything, it says invalid file format for anyting; gif's, jpg's, png's. On my phone, it won't even let me select any pics

Yeah, I created an account, and I’m not getting it to work

I never use the MacBook, I do everything on my ipad

Am I understanding this correctly, that some are arguing deep topics like the nature of all existence, and instellar travel, and some are going on about not being able to display images because of limiting themselves to tinypics and apples? Why not just use any number of sites that dont require an account, and have never been down as far as anyone knows? Here's a random one for example: https://postimages.org/ Please tell me I misunderstood. If not, why didnt someone help these guys?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Am I understanding this correctly, that some are arguing deep topics like the nature of all existence, and instellar travel, and some are going on about not being able to display images because of limiting themselves to tinypics and apples? Why not just use any number of sites that dont require an account, and have never been down as far as anyone knows? Here's a random one for example: https://postimages.org/ Please tell me I misunderstood. If not, why didnt someone help these guys?

The upside of having an account is called cloud storage. Maybe that storage concept is a new on top you? It's benefit is having an online source always there or access to your files. @@

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The upside of having an account is called cloud storage. Maybe that storage concept is a new on top you? It's benefit is having an online source always there or access to your files. @@

Not new to me at all. I worked at Photobucket, a very subversive place when even you may have been "the straight man". I got to witness how one-sided and unfair the policies were, even way back then. It got to a point where I decided to be subversive as well, but to them and not society.

My point is, if it's just an image the guy wants to share, it can be done in a matter of minutes, and should remain online as long as he wants it, and whatever point he was trying to make would have been made and replied to by now. But if you want to help him with storage instead of responding to his point, then maybe it's better to offer him some alternatives and be helpful rather than to talk to me about it. Maybe that concept is new to you? :) If Shady can master the internet, I have faith the collective power of the Range can help this gentleman out.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

That’s how I feel about it. We’re intelligent enough to be self aware and wonder about things around us. But, like my dog, who couldn’t understand that the rabbit running across my tv screen didn’t end up out the side, we don’t have the capacity to know. Believers in god would say, “ the complexity and perfectly tuned universe we live in kind of makes it impossible to believe otherwise.” And they do have a point. Just the slightest difference in the rate of inflation, the slightest difference in the lepton/ anti-lepton soup ratio after inflation, the slightest difference in the charges between particles, we would not/ could not exist. Unless, like Michu Kaku says, “ our universe is just a bubble in an ocean of bubbles.” IF there is an infinite number of universes, we just happen to be in one that’s conducive for life. Anyhoo, like meathead said, the mechanism that drives that could have never had a beginning or an end as we know it. TIME? I don’t even know what that is. I’m certainly not adverse to believing in god, I would love it if there was a benevolent loving caring god that only wants the best for us. Just not seeing it that way.

If that is the case (no beginning and no end), that would exist outside of our universe and physics.

In our universe, something doesn’t come from nothing.

To say that something “always was” takes as much faith as to say that a deity made it be so.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Here are some of my replies to the wide array of things in here, this thread was all over the place!! I'm not sure how it got so far from the original topic. I'll try to do it more like bullet points than an essay for each.

-If the universe is old as current science figures, it makes sense there would be life in more than one place.

-Hardship and challenge to survive might be beneficial or necessary for it to advance. Otherwise, whomever mentioned roaches had a good point.

-Our current societal structure seems to be hindering, and possibly even reversing human evolution, and inwardly it's been happening even longer.

-Whether there was a historical Jesus or not, the whole liberal/conservative paradigm is nonsense, as it's all relative. While such figure may seen "conservative" to some here/now, his teachings would be considered liberal/radical to the state/governing religion of his time.

-Libertarian made the most sense of anything mentioned, so far, but "anarchist" makes even more sense. The term is often misunderstood, because the establishment fear it maybe more than anything. A very quick search landed this nice essay by a follower of Christ, who demonstrates how it is the case. Some Tolstoy nice Tolstoy quotes are used, and the discussion afterward steers in a similar direction to a few of the posts here: https://dailyanarchist.com/2014/12/22/jesus-is-an-anarchist/ (as with about anything I mention, there are a bevvy of choices if you prefer something else or want additional reading to compliment it)

-Religion, much of science, and government are matters of faith. The mere act of observation change how matter reacts. Belief and intent do the same(placebo effect). Then there may be a 100th Monkey effect as well. things change.

-JimKelly12203 takes it into a direction which is much more likely than conventional long distance travel, in my opinion. The whole wormhole/stargate thing. Did you know, it is believed that the ceiling inside the dome of the US Capitol is a stargate, that can be accessed by laying down and looking at it? Or that George Washington's Apotheosis depicts him becoming a god? Here's a site that talks about it and has some nice pictures, but there plenty of other sites that cover it: http://www.holistic-helper.com/articles/articleWHenryCapitoltemple.htm

-I'll take it a step further than JK did with that, but appeared to touch on later, that you could be surrounded by any number of beings right now, in any number of dimensions. For example, the Christ said "the Kingdom is nigh"(in you). Maybe others on here have taken part in astral projection too?

DMT and the Gnomes many folks report interacting with? (Maybe that's what the Floyd song was about?)

-In similar manner, Tesla and others have understood that everything is a matter of vibrational frequency. On that note(no pun intended) or many others, what is real for you could be very different for others, at least at any given moment.

-After we destroyed the most advanced civilization modern history has known during WW2, we imported their scientists/those familiar with "occulted" information, which the Germans had traveled the world to learn from many cultures. Man In The High Castle gives a glimpse at some of the convential advances we likely missed out on for quite awhile, but I don't think it got into things like the Foo Fighters or the poles being one of the many places they too explored, before Great Britain started possibily the greatest human tragedy of all time.

-On that note: Werner Von Braun said that it was Jack Parsons and not himself who was the the true father of American space travel. You can search nasa/occult if you want to learn more. Here is one example, but some wont enoy the fraud it paints NASA as. I havent read it, so I dont have an opinion on this particular one either way, but most folks who were not aware of the occult conection will learn something: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/the-occult-roots-of-nasa-and-the-ongoing-fraud/

-Then we have our own Admiral Byrd, awarded the highest medal for valor(back when they meant something other than invading other countries), who wrote about the inner earth at the south pole. I'm guessing life in there might not be considered extra-terrestrial though, but certainly what we'd call alien.

For people into those Hebrew books(who Jesus himself didn't seem to pay much heed to, other than we he needed to show how his teachings could fit within their framework....although he numerous times broke the laws of the angry jewish god, whom many early Christians(before Rome adopted their version, that made for the easiest ruling of their subjects) knew was not the same thing as the Father he described(one need not be religious to notice that very quickly). Anyhow, one of the BANNED books was ENOCH which described UFOs, as did the prehistoric art the world over, as well as the Sumerian tablets.

-Speaking of them, does that Ancient Aliens crap on TV cover that? I know Coast To Coast AM used to talk about Zechariah Sitchin quite a bit(I first heard of Whitley Strieber on there as well). Looks like last night's show was on Coral Castle...as well as are DIA ufo program https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2019/01/29 For anyone not familiar, you may really love some shows, even if you find others to be not interesting, or even rubbish. FWIW, the original host, ART BELL(some may know the show by that name) had his daughter kidnapped....kind of like Ross Perot did when it looked like he had a good chance at winning(the only non-NAFTA/globalist choice, if some of you recall). Generally, you dont have family members kidnapped unless you present a decent threat to those in power.

-Finally, John Carpenter showed us how aliens can live among us, being modern society has had so much knowledge occulted(hidden) from them, and are too fixated on material form and what they can see with their earthly eyes, most of the time. One is left to wonder how much is metaphor. The film is "They Live", staring Roddy Piper(RIP). "Coincidentally", most of the aliens in the movie were in the media[cough cough]. On that note, I mentioned earlier today of a certain group of people who considers all of us a different race, not human, so they obviously get that the difference isn't outer appearance.

Anyhow, to summarize, not everything is "greys", if there indeed is anything. Not all even have form at all, in all likelihood. You than get in to channels, like Bashar, Abraham, the Plieadeans, etc. Sure the subconscious is g*dlike at times(when the conscious is away, usually), but some of the information seems to not likely be from them. I haven't studied any one of them enough to have a strong opinion one way or the other.

If we go back to religion/philosophy, it's said that none of can be certain anyone else is real other than ourselves, and maybe not even that. You arent your thoughts, but a set of likelihoods based on circumstances. Some "skeptics" like Sam Harris seem to explain things many modern folk take for granted, like "free will". Descartes used to get quoted a lot, and still does, but for being wrong. Even in Western culture, most now understand that electrochemical impulses in your brain don't constitute "being", but that's off topic like much else in here, and more suited for it's own thread.

-Then we have many who say the final nudge to global governement will be a fake alien invasion with holograms or whatever. Wouldn't it be funny if real aliens were oberserving and finally broke Star Trek's "Prime Directive" and eradicated the scumbags to give us back governments that actually serve us, instead of the reverse? That might be a great short story or B movie.

-Wilhelm Reich, father of Orgone energy(and died in prison because of it, days before he was to be released) originally did not believe in UFOs, but after he built cloudbusters that could make it rain where it had not rained in years, he noted UFOs showing up near them, for whatever reason. Here's a 4 minute summary that is neutral toward him and the government, but there are plenty of full length documentaries on youtube about the man and his discoveries. The book burning may have been the saddest part of all. This is America?

Finally, I've actually seen a lot of aliens in person, after leaving upstate NY(although according to a Canadian I recently listened to on the radio, many are in their country now after the elections, as Trudeau is far more welcoming than Trump, who at least pretends to act tough on national sovereignty to shore up his base every now and then, and pretend he is doing anything other than betraying the main reason they voted him in...which I hinted was likely the day after he was elected). Unless I missed it, I'm kind of surprised this went 10 pages without that low hanging pinata getting smacked. Maybe it was cloaked like a Klingon Bird of Prey.

TLDR version: there are many possibilities out there, most of which some have devoted their lives to researching, and probably others which are misinformation or government disinformation. I dont care to convince anyone of any of them, but if you'd like to learn for yourself, some of them are quite interesting. Whatever power that small man used to build Coral Castle is something that is real, modern, and in our own country.

PS JimKelly12203, was that a vague reference to Aleister Crowley(Jack Parsons' teacher) and Thelema? It was just the capitalization that caught my eye, although I wouldn't guess most people would come to that after having kids, but if one were to mention it this would be a decent thread for it. He definitely was said to have contact with a number of entities, lol. If nothing else, the man got a song from Ozzy and Randy Rhoads!!

If that is the case (no beginning and no end), that would exist outside of our universe and physics.

In our universe, something doesn’t come from nothing.

To say that something “always was” takes as much faith as to say that a deity made it be so.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on your first two statements. Agree with your third.

Guest qwerty.seoer
A good friend of mine, he does my tats, live in Alaska 6 mos of the year, he seen some crazy shit up there. But he got a video of one on his phone. His son and him were leaving the movies and they saw a light appear in the sky, kinda just sitting there so his son took out his phone and start videoing it. Then it kinda flew straight at them really fast to where they had to jump out of the car and hit the ground. It stopped over the parking lot for a couple seconds then flew off. Could be military something or other
Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát chuyên cung cấp bom nuoc dien chim xin chúc bạn buôn may bán đắt !

banner-duoi-hupa.jpg

Công ty TNHH SX – TM Hùng Phát

Hotline: 0938 344 566

Web site may bom hoa tien : hupa.com.vn

Địa chỉ : Lô J19 đường số 6 khu công nghiệp Hải Sơn xã Đức Hòa huyện Đức Hòa Long An

We’ll have to agree to disagree on your first two statements. Agree with your third.

Can you show us how (with our physical laws as they are), you can create something out of nothing?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg