35Pete

Listen Up! With Notacon

Now, since I have NEVER been voted "Worst Poster", what does that say about someone who follows someone else around the internet to tell complete strangers lies about them?

Could there be....ISSUES?

That is a sure sign of mental illness.

HA. HA. HA.

All you have is a half page of excuses.

Losman did play better, a bit better.

The circumstances arond thier performances are what you fail to understand.... The reason we were in the Denver game had NOTHING...NOTHING to do with Losman...AT ALL...it had to do with the defense holding them to so few points after JP couldn't move the ball, and Roscoe returning a punt...our only offensive TD had nothing to do with losman...it was ALL... ALL LYNCH...

Losman has done absolutely nothing to help this team win, he hasn't been a leader on or off the field. YOU are the one who can't see that...

Edwards didn't play well... but he played NO WORSE than Losman...no matter how you try to justify it....

The defense did not "hold" anyone or anything.

It amazes me that two people can watch a game and come away with such opposite observations.

Losman played much better than Edwards...Losman did not play well at all in either Denver or Pittsburgh.

Indeed...everyone agrees that Losman has to play much better to hang onto to the starting QB job.

Edwards was touted as the clearly better future QB by those that have already given up on Losman.

So what!

You say that Edwards played a "little" worse than Losman...what the f does that matter.

Losman has already shown that he is capable to perform on a high level in the NFL. He certainly has to be more consistent.

Edwards has shown nobody anything.

The only reason to replace Losman is because of the supposed "potential" of Edwards that has been derided for at least two years by the same people when applied to Losman.

The double standard is so blatant to be undeniable.

But, yet, we hear those very denials.

The Losman haters got their wish. Edwards is QB. Many want Edwards to continue as QB...at this point I really don't give a crap. Two more years of mediocrity is just more of what we have been seeing since 2000.

All I want is some winning football. I could care less who delivers it. Young QB's don't usually show if they will succeed until their 4th year. That means that it is put up or shut up for Losman THIS year.,..and if that is the case Edwards won't be done with HIS growing pains until 2010.

My preference is to have winning come sooner rather than later.

If you want to try and raise the level of Edwards' shitty play a little closer to the (in your opinion...and all the other Losman haters) Losman's shitty level...then go for it.

Replace one shitty young QB for another.

BUT...you can't then use the "he's just a rookie" excuse.

You can't use the "he hasn't started enough games yet" excuse.

You can't use the "he played against a good team" excuse.

You can't use the "he didn't have time to prepare" excuse. (I certainly did not hear many compliments when Losman was put in the same position as Edwards when Losman won the KC game in his second year...coming off the bench...with a passer rating of 124.2).

You can't use the "he looks bad but he's got potential" excuse.

You can't use the "offensive line sucks" excuse.

You can't use the "Bills don't have a second receiver" excuse.

You can't use the "Bills don't have a tight end" excuse.

You can't use the "give him time to grow" excuse.

Because you have rejected all those "excuses" in your denigration of Losman.

So...make you bed...but don't come whining to me when you are forced to lie in it.

pffftahahahahahah

what a gigantic tool...

observe:

I love how Notaclue leaves out the TD drive TrEd has to prove he is 'right'

thats the kinda shit Wyswings used to pull...

and he was a gigantic tool too...

Just like I said...a serial liar.

Read what I wrote. I did not leave out Edwards TD drive. It was impressive...and followed up with 5 straight 3 and out's and general clueless play.

Be honest or STFU.

Hey, check this out.

Nota followed me over to patsfans.com to warn them about me.

:rofl:

Whatta guy!

Needless to say I hadn't mentioned him over at their site,

Anyway, my favorite line was this one...

He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted every year as the worst poster and poster most likely to cause trouble etc..etc...

Now, since I have NEVER been voted "Worst Poster", what does that say about someone who follows someone else around the internet to tell complete strangers lies about them?

Could there be....ISSUES?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=61835&page=6

Actually YOU invited all of us here on the Range to check out how you were being a sycophant to the Pat's fans denying that Belichick is a cheater.

My heartfelt apology if I misstated that you were voted "worst poster". I must admit I did not check my accuracy. Although my memory is that you WERE voted "most arrogant"..."most likely to cause trouble" or something like that.

I will do some research and report exactly which "awards" you have won...and how close you came to getting others.

That is a sure sign of mental illness.

No...just age and laziness. I usually take the time to research before I post an opinion...unlike others.

BTW...have you EVER admitted you lied about Mr. Wilson when you said that he spend "20% to 25% less" than any other NFL team on player salaries?!?!?!

I could only find results for the '05 Range Awards.

'05 Buffalo Range Awards Results!

That year Shiva was voted:

Meanest

Most Annoying

Biggest Troublemaker

Most Creative

Best PRS

He came in third place in the "Worst Poster" category...

Guy Incognito - 17 votes

njsue - 13 votes

Shiva - 10 votes

Don't know where the other year's results are posted.

So...I guess I may have been wrong about getting voted the "worst poster"...only the most annoying, meanest and biggest troublemaker on the negative side.

Sorry for the mistake.

I could only find results for the '05 Range Awards.

'05 Buffalo Range Awards Results!

That year Shiva was voted:

Meanest

Most Annoying

Biggest Troublemaker

Most Creative

Best PRS

He came in third place in the "Worst Poster" category...

Guy Incognito - 17 votes

njsue - 13 votes

Shiva - 10 votes

Don't know where the other year's results are posted.

So...I guess I may have been wrong about getting voted the "worst poster"...only the most annoying, meanest and biggest troublemaker on the negative side.

Sorry for the mistake.

I'm sure you are.

BTW, I was second in Worst Bills Poster, second in Best Bills poster and second in Most Knowledgeable Bills Fan that year.

I don't know where the 2006 results are but if you turn on your sigs you will see my 2006 awards at the bottom of each of my posts.

Oh, and those so called "negative" awards are my favorites.

The "Best" awards tend to be popularity contests.

Being voted Meanest/Biggest Ego/Most Arrogant/Biggest Troublemaker/Most Annoying is a true measure of respect.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

I usually take the time to research before I post an opinion...unlike others.

:rofl:

I must admit I did not check my accuracy.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

I trust you will go to patsfans.com and rectify it.

As usual it's ALL about Shiva...at least in his warped world.

Unlike most posters I man up when I am wrong or make a mistake. I NEVER purposely write an untruth. When I mistakenly write something that is not true I correct it.

He is my corrected post back on the Pat's site:

For Shiva 's Ego...but he is STILL the worst poster...in my opinion

Poor Shiva got his panties all in a bunch because I misstated what "awards" he won back at the Buffalo Range.

Shiva was never voted "worst" poster at the Range...I was mistaken.

In '05 he won...in a vote by all Range Posters:

Meanest Poster

Most Annoying Poster

Biggest Troublemaker

In '06 he won...in a vote by all Range Posters:

Biggest Ego

Most Arrogant Poster

Biggest Troublemaker

Even though he did not win the "Worst" poster award...in my personal opinion he IS the worst poster on Buffalo Range.

BTW...just so everyone knows the type of posters that are over there...they threatened to ban me because I called Belichick a "cheater".

The popular rationalization over there...and I also heard the same thing from a friend in the Boston area...he did use this little gem, he just passed it on...

"Belichick is not a "cheater" he just broke a rule."

Pat's board and Shiva deserve each other...no integrity...no honor...no honesty.

Interesting links. I never saw that.

My handle was started when I was posting on the ultra-conservative political site.

It stand for Not A Conservative.

But, I would rather be an "uber-nerd hacker" than a serial liar.

why settle...

you are both...

so was wyswings...

its time to pay... the BILLS are due!

"watching TrEdophiles get savaged by Losmaniacs for acting just like Losmaniacs is utterly hilarious..." ~sb43

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1702, your Buffalo Goaline Blitz online football team!

Just like I said...a serial liar.

Read what I wrote. I did not leave out Edwards TD drive. It was impressive...and followed up with 5 straight 3 and out's and general clueless play.

Be honest or STFU.

pffftahahahahaha

sure you did, wys...

"watching TrEdophiles get savaged by Losmaniacs for acting just like Losmaniacs is utterly hilarious..." ~sb43

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1702, your Buffalo Goaline Blitz online football team!

Pat's board and Shiva deserve each other...no integrity...no honor...no honesty.

I didn't bring up the subject of my board awards.

You did.

And you used them to lie about me to total strangers.

And you are still using them to lie about me for no other reason than to justify your vicious and petty vindictiveness.

Utterly shameful.

If people would only have the self control to leave me out of their interviews, I wouldn't have to embarrass them like this.

I didn't bring up the subject of my board awards.

You did.

And you used them to lie about me to total strangers.

And you are still using them to lie about me for no other reason than to justify your vicious and petty vindictiveness.

Utterly shameful.

BaaaaaaWaaaaaaWaaaaa.

No you are sounding like a little schoolgirl.

You remind me of the woman who was indignant that was call a "two-bit whore"...and went on and on about how she was so vilified.

Her reason?...She charges four-bits.

"Total strangers"?!?!?!

Everyone HERE is a "total stranger"...that is what you get when you have a BB where people are allowed to post anonymously.

YOU brought this back to the Range...like running home to mommy?!?!?

What a pantywaist.

YOU went over to the Pat's site...the week the Bills are going to play them just to pimp your nonsense that Belichick is not a cheater.

I didn't want our enemy to think that Buffalo Range and Bills fans think that Belichick is not a cheater.

I make a minor technical (and unintentional) mistake that instead of saying:

"He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted the meanest, most annoying poster, biggest troublemaker with the biggest ego.

Instead I wrote:

"He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted every year as the worst poster and poster most likely to cause trouble etc..etc..."

A distinction without a difference.

But...just because you brought this issue over to the Range...I admitted my mistake and even went back over the the Pat's site (which I did not plan on EVER going back...and will not in the future) and I set the record straight.

If that is not enough for you...you can just eat shit.

You get voted these awards because you ARE annoying, arrogant, mean and a troublemaker with a big ego.

Stop acting like that and will stop getting voted the awards.

BaaaaaaWaaaaaaWaaaaa.

No you are sounding like a little schoolgirl.

You remind me of the woman who was indignant that was call a "two-bit whore"...and went on and on about how she was so vilified.

Her reason?...She charges four-bits.

"Total strangers"?!?!?!

Everyone HERE is a "total stranger"...that is what you get when you have a BB where people are allowed to post anonymously.

YOU brought this back to the Range...like running home to mommy?!?!?

What a pantywaist.

YOU went over to the Pat's site...the week the Bills are going to play them just to pimp your nonsense that Belichick is not a cheater.

I didn't want our enemy to think that Buffalo Range and Bills fans think that Belichick is not a cheater.

I make a minor technical (and unintentional) mistake that instead of saying:

"He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted the meanest, most annoying poster, biggest troublemaker with the biggest ego.

Instead I wrote:

"He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted every year as the worst poster and poster most likely to cause trouble etc..etc..."

A distinction without a difference.

But...just because you brought this issue over to the Range...I admitted my mistake and even went back over the the Pat's site (which I did not plan on EVER going back...and will not in the future) and I set the record straight.

If that is not enough for you...you can just eat shit.

You get voted these awards because you ARE annoying, arrogant, mean and a troublemaker with a big ego.

Stop acting like that and will stop getting voted the awards.

pppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

*take a breath*

pppfffttttttttttahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

oh my god this is hilarious...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

bahahahahahahahahahah...

oh my...

heh heh heh...

uhm....

heh...

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

pppppfffftttahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

bahahahahahahaahhahahah...

this is ufcking classic...

ok...

I think Ive got it together now...

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

I didn't want our enemy to think that Buffalo Range and Bills fans think that Belichick is not a cheater...

I want to personally thank you on behalf of Billsfan everywhere for taking it upon yourself to defend our honor...

ppffftahahahaahhhahahahahahah...

oh brother...

this is too rich...

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

Just like I said...if guys would think before they write and base their opinion on reality instead of hyperbole...the Range would be a better place.

Anyone with even a sliver of football knowledge KNOWS that a good offensive line will make any QB better...while a poor O line will make even the best QB look worse.

True. Ask Drew Brees ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]J....E...T....S......JETS!! JETS!! JETS!! :n4clapping: