35Pete

Listen Up! With Notacon

I have more groans than you do.

Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah!

your way cooler than me.:D

" GO BILLS "

Part of me hopes that Losman gets hurt just enough that he can't play for most of the Pats game and maybe a game or two more.

They would then get their wish of the savior Edwards coming in...he would play like shit...not just not good like Losman...but truely like shit...3 and 4 int's...fumbling...less that 50% completion percentage.

Then...all the excuses would come out of the woodwork with all of them completely contradicting themselves with all the arguments they scoffed at.

Bye Losman haters...I am going to leave you jerking off on each other with your dreams of what could be...only if....

What a Bills fan...wishing injury on his own players and hoping the backups suck to prove some sort of point....

Why would anyone want to read a crap interview with this fool?

What a Bills fan...wishing injury on his own players and hoping the backups suck to prove some sort of point....

Completely agree, he must have naked pictures of Pete.

banner.jpg

Paul Posluszny is my Adopt A Bill

who doesn't? pete loves people seeing his bifurcated, saline bloated wang, serously, dont ask me how I know this stuff.

roy2.jpg

"Teppo is scaring me mom!"

-A Scary Good creation

Michael Thomas Weber aka life ruiner is my A.A.S

funniest.jpg?t=1201869917

who doesn't? pete loves people seeing his bifurcated, saline bloated wang, serously, dont ask me how I know this stuff.

Could you "know this" because it just might be last night's homoerotic LSD-induced sexual fantasy that you had? And with a good wank I'll bet. :D

Could you "know this" because it just might be last night's homoerotic LSD-induced sexual fantasy that you had? And with a good wank I'll bet. :D

nice try fagola but now, worse than that,

somethingawful.com has weeklend web where they cherry pick posts from a forum they did those two forums complete with horrifying pictures

roy2.jpg

-A Scary Good creation

You did.

Of course what you fail to recognize...because you have your head firmly planted up your butt...is that I was proved to be absolutely correct.

Notacon had the invading Iraq part of the interview right.

Let's see him groan this post.

Notacon is the groan master.

I cherish every one of mine.

Me too!!!!

Like a badge of honour.

I have more groans than you do.

Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah!

My groaning is just an illustration of my efficiency where it is not necessary to waste my valuable time writing posts to respond to inane nonsense from the dredges of the Range.

You did.

Of course what you fail to recognize...because you have your head firmly planted up your butt...is that I was proved to be absolutely correct.

They would then get their wish of the savior Edwards coming in...he would play like shit...not just not good like Losman...but truely like shit...3 and 4 int's...fumbling...less that 50% completion percentage.

Aparently you didn't catch the game where he looked EXACTLY like losman..... notaclue strikes again.

How much different was Losmans first game of the season...at home, in his fourth year, against an inferior team, in his second year starting than Trent Edwards 1 ever NFl action, off the bench, on the road, in his rookie year, against the best team in the league?

Losman vs DEN-> 14/21 97yds 1 INT, 2 Sacks

Edwards vs NE-> 10/20 97yds 1INT, 1 Sack

nearly identical... so if we're holding Losman to the standard of a 3rd round rookie in his first ever nfl action off the bench on the road, then we're doing fine...right? haha.

What happens if....just if... Edwards comes into the jets game withn a week of first team reps under his belt, at home, and plays really well?

What happens if....just if... Edwards comes into the jets game withn a week of first team reps under his belt, at home, and plays really well?

notacon will make a lot of excuses, then commit gheyacide.

Nice interview guys. Go Bills!

Jack Kemp is my official Adopt-an-Alumni Bill

September 25, 1962 -- QB Jack Kemp became a member of the Buffalo Bills when he was claimed off waivers from the San Diego Chargers for $100.

EJ Manuel is my Adopt-A-Bill

2013-Topps-Football-EJ-Manuel-Wal-Mart-Blue-212x300.jpg

Aparently you didn't catch the game where he looked EXACTLY like losman..... notaclue strikes again.

How much different was Losmans first game of the season...at home, in his fourth year, against an inferior team, in his second year starting than Trent Edwards 1 ever NFl action, off the bench, on the road, in his rookie year, against the best team in the league?

Losman vs DEN-> 14/21 97yds 1 INT, 2 Sacks

Edwards vs NE-> 10/20 97yds 1INT, 1 Sack

nearly identical... so if we're holding Losman to the standard of a 3rd round rookie in his first ever nfl action off the bench on the road, then we're doing fine...right? haha.

HMAMANDLJDLJHDBDOODNC What was that?!?!? HDKHWDN:KUQFHDVLJLHD

Sorry, I can't understand you when you try to talk with you head up you butt!

Really? It kind of looks as if you're not willing to accept facts.

What a looser.

Really? It kind of looks as if you're not willing to accept facts.

What a loser.

what is 'loser'????

roy2.jpg

-A Scary Good creation

Who's head is where?

You're the one that won't look at cold hard facts man....

denial. nice. very mature of you.

Further you said that if Trent Edwards came in after you wished Losman injury that he'd look awful....multiple INT's, fumbles, etc.... and then when called out on it you claimed to be right.

But only a few weeks earlier you claimed that Losman "didn't play good, but didn't play bad"... but they had nearly the same game....so which is it, because I know you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

Who's head is where?

You're the one that won't look at cold hard facts man....

denial. nice. very mature of you.

Further you said that if Trent Edwards came in after you wished Losman injury that he'd look awful....multiple INT's, fumbles, etc.... and then when called out on it you claimed to be right.

But only a few weeks earlier you claimed that Losman "didn't play good, but didn't play bad"... but they had nearly the same game....so which is it, because I know you wouldn't want to be a hypocrite, would you?

Wow...you just don't get it do you.

Losman had a 67% completion rate in the Denver game and did not make one bonehead play. He had the Bills in contention the whole game and the main reason the Bills lost to Denver was the brain farts committed by special teams.

The Bills had the lead with 2 minutes left in the game and the after Moorman's first punt (that pinned the Bronco's at their own 15 yard line) was nullified by a stupid penalty...Denver was blessed with good field position at their own 34.

After Cutler was lucky enough to get over his own knucklehead plays by the awareness of one of his players batting a live ball out of bounds...Denver still needed a near miracle to kick the winning FG as time ran out.

The INT that Losman threw was absolutely meaningless coming at the final play of the half with a desperation play. A play that really did not even need to be run if the special teams did not commit another one of their brain farts taking away a scoring chance.

I will remind you what happened since you cannot watch games properly when you eyes are looking at the inside of you colon.

The Bills get the ball with only 27 seconds remaining at their own 44 yard line. In no time Losman gets them in FG range with 8 sec. left in the half at the Bronco's 35 yard line...a long FG try but very makeable.

What happens?!?!? Another penalty that throws the Bills out of FG range.

Even go earlier in the game with 7:32 in the half Losman engineers a 12 play drive that eats up over 6 minutes and gets the Bills in FG range...Lindell misses the kick.

Edwards on the other hand...had one decent drive. After that he looked as clueless as he was.

He had 5 straight 3 and outs after that TD drive. The longest "drive" after the TD was 6 plays.

after "the drive" he went 6/15 42 yards. That is a 40% completion rate. His INT was a typical boneheaded rookie terrible throw.

The Bills were into this game...up until Edwards second drive attempt where after having enough time in the pocket to eat lunch...he threw a terrible pass to Evans that was almost intercepted...then 4 more 3 and out's and the rout is on.

No 3xP...Losman played a much better game than Edwards...MUCH better.

Indeed after Losmans Denver game the haters were all out there whining about how terrible he played...you know the drill.

Edwards plays a MUCH WORSE game and the excuses start flying.

Your cluelessness has personified that phenomenon.

Get you head into the fresh air and look at things objectively.

HA. HA. HA.

All you have is a half page of excuses.

Losman did play better, a bit better.

The circumstances arond thier performances are what you fail to understand.... The reason we were in the Denver game had NOTHING...NOTHING to do with Losman...AT ALL...it had to do with the defense holding them to so few points after JP couldn't move the ball, and Roscoe returning a punt...our only offensive TD had nothing to do with losman...it was ALL... ALL LYNCH...

Losman has done absolutely nothing to help this team win, he hasn't been a leader on or off the field. YOU are the one who can't see that...

Edwards didn't play well... but he played NO WORSE than Losman...no matter how you try to justify it....

BTW...what does "triple P" stand for?!?!?...

Permanently Petrified Punk?

better than a convention of uber-nerd hackers:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notacon

http://www.notacon.org/

its time to pay... the BILLS are due!

"watching TrEdophiles get savaged by Losmaniacs for acting just like Losmaniacs is utterly hilarious..." ~sb43

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1702, your Buffalo Goaline Blitz online football team!

My groaning is just an illustration of my efficiency where it is not necessary to waste my valuable time writing posts to respond to inane nonsense from the dredges of the Range.

pffftahahahahahah

what a gigantic tool...

observe:

Wow...you just don't get it do you.

Losman had a 67% completion rate in the Denver game and did not make one bonehead play. He had the Bills in contention the whole game and the main reason the Bills lost to Denver was the brain farts committed by special teams.

The Bills had the lead with 2 minutes left in the game and the after Moorman's first punt (that pinned the Bronco's at their own 15 yard line) was nullified by a stupid penalty...Denver was blessed with good field position at their own 34.

After Cutler was lucky enough to get over his own knucklehead plays by the awareness of one of his players batting a live ball out of bounds...Denver still needed a near miracle to kick the winning FG as time ran out.

The INT that Losman threw was absolutely meaningless coming at the final play of the half with a desperation play. A play that really did not even need to be run if the special teams did not commit another one of their brain farts taking away a scoring chance.

I will remind you what happened since you cannot watch games properly when you eyes are looking at the inside of you colon.

The Bills get the ball with only 27 seconds remaining at their own 44 yard line. In no time Losman gets them in FG range with 8 sec. left in the half at the Bronco's 35 yard line...a long FG try but very makeable.

What happens?!?!? Another penalty that throws the Bills out of FG range.

Even go earlier in the game with 7:32 in the half Losman engineers a 12 play drive that eats up over 6 minutes and gets the Bills in FG range...Lindell misses the kick.

Edwards on the other hand...had one decent drive. After that he looked as clueless as he was.

He had 5 straight 3 and outs after that TD drive. The longest "drive" after the TD was 6 plays.

after "the drive" he went 6/15 42 yards. That is a 40% completion rate. His INT was a typical boneheaded rookie terrible throw.

The Bills were into this game...up until Edwards second drive attempt where after having enough time in the pocket to eat lunch...he threw a terrible pass to Evans that was almost intercepted...then 4 more 3 and out's and the rout is on.

No 3xP...Losman played a much better game than Edwards...MUCH better.

Indeed after Losmans Denver game the haters were all out there whining about how terrible he played...you know the drill.

Edwards plays a MUCH WORSE game and the excuses start flying.

Your cluelessness has personified that phenomenon.

Get you head into the fresh air and look at things objectively.

I love how Notaclue leaves out the TD drive TrEd has to prove he is 'right'

thats the kinda shit Wyswings used to pull...

and he was a gigantic tool too...

its time to pay... the BILLS are due!

"watching TrEdophiles get savaged by Losmaniacs for acting just like Losmaniacs is utterly hilarious..." ~sb43

the future is NOW!

feud.jpg?t=1201925924

the Buffalo Rangers:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1702, your Buffalo Goaline Blitz online football team!

pffftahahahahahah

what a gigantic tool...

Hey, check this out.

Nota followed me over to patsfans.com to warn them about me.

:rofl:

Whatta guy!

Needless to say I hadn't mentioned him over at their site,

Anyway, my favorite line was this one...

He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted every year as the worst poster and poster most likely to cause trouble etc..etc...

Now, since I have NEVER been voted "Worst Poster", what does that say about someone who follows someone else around the internet to tell complete strangers lies about them?

Could there be....ISSUES?

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=61835&page=6

I too am from the Bills BB.

I have to tell you guys about Shiva.

He is a pariah on the Bills site and regularly getting voted every year as the worst poster and poster most likely to cause trouble etc..etc...

His years running absurdity is his contention that Kelly Holcomb, ex-Bills backup QB, ex-Eagles back-up QB, ex Browns backup QB and presently the Vikings backup QB is...get this...a "TOP 10" QB.

Please...keep him, we on the Bills site certainly would not mind giving him up for a Clark Bar.

BTW...he is one of the only posters in Bills land that actually defends your coach from his cheating.

I don't give a crap about all of his garbage misdirection...the simple fact is that Belichick knew the rule and purposely broke it.

He, and your team is paying for his arrogance.

I don't think that his cheating invalidates your SB titles...you have had great teams with excellent coaching but, there is no question that...deserved or not...his cheating has brought all of his and the Pat's achievements into question.

You can never trust a cheater.

Shiva and Belichick deserve each other.

Please take him off our hands.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project