Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

There is no way New England can beat this Kansas City team if they somehow beat Los Angeles

If New England beat Los Angeles Chargers, which is no guarantee, they will have a tough time beating Kansas City at Arrowhead Stadium with how good the Chiefs offense and defense are playing.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If New England beats LA....then there is no god. And it’s more proof that team has a pact with the devil.....and IF they do beat LA.....then they’ll probably beat the Chiefs...because that’s what they do. That’s what they fucking do. Somehow someway they’ll pull it out.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

If New England beats LA....then there is no god. And it’s more proof that team has a pact with the devil.....and IF they do beat LA.....then they’ll probably beat the Chiefs...because that’s what they do. That’s what they fucking do. Somehow someway they’ll pull it out.

Sean step back from the ledge man you don't want to do this man.

Tom Brady is old and isn't the same player he used to be. Ditto for Gronkowski. The Patriots defense isn't as good as there past teams that carried them when Brady wasn't established.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Tom Brady is old and isn't the same player he used to be. Ditto for Gronkowski. The Patriots defense isn't as good as there past teams that carried them when Brady wasn't established.

Sigh...

Thought that last year....

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Sigh...

Thought that last year....

New England lost to inferior teams in Detriot, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Miami. Kansas City is a much better team than New England.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

BTW Chris Jones has dominated all pro and pro bowler OG Quenton Nelson this game. New England doesn't have anyone as Nelson, Jones is going to have his way with Joe Thuney

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

New England lost to inferior teams in Detriot, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Miami. Kansas City is a much better team than New England.

Except they already beat them once this year. Granted it was in Foxboro so hopefully being in KC makes the difference.

Cannot stand this home-field rule for division winners. Such bullshit that NE gets that benefit year after year due to the incompetence of the Bills, Jets and dolphins.

NE will beat LA and KC. The Cheats will always have a chance, even in their darkest of times. Brady will always be the phoenix that emerges from the thick fog of hot, sweltering prison ass. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

If the Super Bowl is Cowboys vs Pats I’m birdboxing it with a bottle of liquor

The Super Bowl will be the Rams vs the Chiefs

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Didn’t NE beat KC already?

Home field advantage matters in the NFL and is even more important in the playoffs.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If the Super Bowl is Cowboys vs Pats I’m birdboxing it with a bottle of liquor

I’d be there with you..... but we now know that’s not possible. THX Rams!

Lol.

Jungle won’t respond to this thread when he’s wrong.

Pats don’t give a shit about the Chiefs home field advantage.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I remember in the 80s watching a sports documentary about the Boston Celtics dynasty and towards the end of the dynasty in the late 60s when it’s core players were old, and not as good, and other more talented younger teams on the rise. They were barely making the playoffs....barely getting by...and were still fuckin winning championships.

This reminds me of the fucking Patriots now. We all thought they would be garbage 3 years ago with Brady being suspended....wrong. Thought they would be terrible last year....wrong. Well maybe they’ll lose to Jacksonville.....wrong.....they’ll get crushed by the eagles....wrong. They did lose...barely.

This team is evil incarnate. If they win today...and they’ll probably will....they going to the Super Bowl. I’m sorry.

No chance huh? Have you met these guys?

1200.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

The winner between New Orleans and Philidelphia will be winning the SB....IMO....

So you’re saying that Mahomes, the player we passed on, is about to be in the Super Bowl.

In his first year starting.

Yep, him and him alone. No other players, coaches, etc, because Mahomes did this single handed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I hope the Cheats get dominated today, or net week if it has to be.