Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 20+ years later (Video)

Amazing somebody had the time/reason to go back to find Rob Johnson highlights and then watch them and then compare them to Allen and then make a video and then make a post and then try to act like it’s no big thing.

Why is that weird there are times when I will watch a couple of hours of youtube footage on players at say O Tackle, just to get an better grasp on the position.

I think Josh Allen will win more games in his first four seasons than Rob Johnson did in his four seasons. Allen also has more heart and is more of a leader.

Where did I bring any Josh hate in this thread?

I specifically went out of my way to say that this is in no way an indication that Josh will be like Rob.

Does your ridiculousness know no bounds?

You might want to re-read your thread title...

And yes, you are not saying that he has the same future than RJ, but saying he is RJ strongly implies that he will also be like RJ in the future.

The similarities is that both are strong armed athletic QBs

That is about where it ends.....Rob Johnson was a talented guy whos name SHOULD have been Mr. Glass......

Josh Allen is described by our beloved Kyle Willams as beinga "oak tree" and has the work ethic of a boy raised on a family farm.

And that's the difference. Rob Johnson was an entitled prick who thought the world revolved around him. Too bad, he could have been a good QB if he had the head for it

There are plenty of times that Lit deserves what he gets, but you guys are inventing a non-reason to give him shit this time

Man if we would have covered a kickoff better, Rob would have eeked out another 2-3 years here, Wade would be considered a players coach with a good pulse of the team (and great D), we would have never hired Donahoe, never acquired Bledsoe, and the jerseys wouldn't have looked like shit.

That is when the timeline went wrong, I'm going back to fix it.

There are plenty of times that Lit deserves what he gets, but you guys are inventing a non-reason to give him shit this time

Insanity.

Where did I bring any Josh hate in this thread?

I specifically went out of my way to say that this is in no way an indication that Josh will be like Rob.

Does your ridiculousness know no bounds?

Tongue in cheek slight at Allen. Your "disclaimer" is irrelevant. Your endless anti Josh threads speak for themselves.

Man if we would have covered a kickoff better, Rob would have eeked out another 2-3 years here, Wade would be considered a players coach with a good pulse of the team (and great D), we would have never hired Donahoe, never acquired Bledsoe, and the jerseys wouldn't have looked like shit.

That is when the timeline went wrong, I'm going back to fix it.

If Flutie would’ve started that game it never would’ve come down to that last play. And I’m sure Buffalo would have won. They were better than Tennessee.

I was going through some old Bills footage and couldn't help but notice how similar several of Allen's plays are to Rob Johnson.

So I made this little video.

NOTE: Before the homer's go nuts, no, i'm not saying that JA is going to end up being RJ. Just thought the coincidences were interesting.

Except mental toughness is keeping a physically talented Rob Johnson from being Aaron Rodgers. It’s the most important element that you fail to see in evaluations of QBs. That’s why you thought Rosen was the best in the class and didnt see that he was a self centered prick.... or maybe you did but that didn’t matter much in your evaluation. However, that’s the reason why other teams passed on him, it wasn’t talent. Alot of GM’s expressed similar concern over his emotional capacity/attitude to be a franchise QB. You can argue Darnold and Mayfield will be better pro QBs than Allen and that may hold true but I for one am glad we passed on Rosen.

Tongue in cheek slight at Allen. Your "disclaimer" is irrelevant. Your endless anti Josh threads speak for themselves.

Lit has made numerous anti-Josh Allen threads, he will not even give credit that Allen has improved from the start of the season.

Lit has made numerous anti-Josh Allen threads, he will not even give credit that Allen has improved from the start of the season.

I guess it was someone else who made an Allen highlight video - oh wait, it wasn't.

This kind of just shows that the Bills offense is the same. OL forcing the QB to run it constantly. Similar passing plays.