Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

* Free Agent TARGET * DE Frank Clark, 6'3", 265lbs, Age 25

Seattle's DE Frank Clark is tied eighth leaguewide with a career-high 12 sacks. The 25-year-old pass-rusher has 31 sacks and counting since the start of the 2016 season.

Clark's Agent Erik Burkhardt said he has "had several very productive and positive talks with the Seahawks," but he does not want to settle for a deal now just to watch the market get reset in the spring. They plan to listen to offers.

Clark would be a long shot for the Bills, and Clark could end up just resigning with Seattle....after leveraging whatever offer the Bills might put in front of him.

But, McDermott likes defense. And, the Bills sack totals were down this year. It would be interesting if the Bills could sign him....

Upgrade the OLine

I'm a big fan of Frank Clark's pass rush ability. He converts speed to power. With only 1 year left on Jerry Hughes contract, and Hughes getting older it would make a lot of sense to get Clark in free agency.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'm a big fan of Frank Clark's pass rush ability. He converts speed to power. With only 1 year left on Jerry Hughes contract, and Hughes getting older it would make a lot of sense to get Clark in free agency.

Like I said I think it would be a long shot for theBills to sign Clark yet I think it would be something McDermott would love to do. What defensive minded coach wouldn’t want to improve his pass rush in free agency? And investing in the pass rush is Cap $ well spent.

Upgrade the OLine

Like I said I think it would be a long shot for theBills to sign Clark yet I think it would be something McDermott would love to do. What defensive minded coach wouldn’t want to improve his pass rush in free agency? And investing in the pass rush is Cap $ well spent.

Clark will want a huge pay day and I'm not sure Seattle wants him to leave. I think it's wise to invest in an edge rusher in his prime.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

March 8 2:30pm According to Jay Glazer, the #Bills have inquired about a possible trade for #Seahawks DE Frank Clark.

OP: My original post was back in December. Even if this doesn't happen, at least Beano is trying. Clark would be a great add to our Defense.

Upgrade the OLine

Wow cool! Obviously Bills are looking to add high-end talent via trade.

Wow cool! Obviously Bills are looking to add high-end talent via trade.

It sure looks like it. And, because we have the Draft Capital and Cap Space, it makes sense.

If we add Frank Clark to our DLine we will certainly have gotten better.

Upgrade the OLine

Instead of giving up a top pick in the draft, I'd rather they just sign Trey Flowers and keep the pick.

Instead of giving up a top pick in the draft, I'd rather they just sign Trey Flowers and keep the pick.

There's no way we're offering our 1st for him. We could sit at 9 and take a top DL prospect that'll be cheaper for the next 5 years than Clark would be

hell now theres a guy that would fit here !Shaq and Murphy can both go if this happens ...if Hawks would take a say resigned Shaq(if we pick up option ) and lower pick id be all in .

I am totally against trading the 9th overall pick for a player. (that's why it will happen) With all of these QBs shooting up the boards and a couple QB needy teams sitting behind us. The 9th pick will have inflated value. Even if it doesn't these QBs are going to push down a couple of D-line man that would have gone top 5 in a normal draft.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Now Twitter says no, Bills not in trade talks. (My guess is the Bills called to get a quick feel for his availability....which is what they should do....due diligence)

PS I still want the guy....too many hurdles I suppose. He needs a new contract. Seattle wants picks for him. He might not want to come to Buffalo.

Upgrade the OLine

Rumors have surfaced, again, that the Seahawks might consider trading Frank Clark.

I hope to Hell the Bills are on the phone to inquiry what it would cost.

The Bills would have to sign him to a new contract, and an expensive one, but he is only 25 years and a beast as a pass rusher. I don't think they would take it, but I would give up our 2nd this year, pending a new signed contract by Clark. Hell, throw in both our 7th round picks on top.

Upgrade the OLine

Rumors have surfaced, again, that the Seahawks might consider trading Frank Clark.

I hope to Hell the Bills are on the phone to inquiry what it would cost.

The Bills would have to sign him to a new contract, and an expensive one, but he is only 25 years and a beast as a pass rusher. I don't think they would take it, but I would give up our 2nd this year, pending a new signed contract by Clark. Hell, throw in both our 7th round picks on top.

Or better yet do a player for player plus pick and give the Seattle Yarborough and our 4th Rd pick. That way we keep our 2 pick and they also get a 2fer...not sure theyd take it but that's where I'd start with them....ya never know. ..how the fuck is Shady a bill ( not a bad thing for us) but seriously how does one of the best backs in his prime get traded to us? Still don't know nwhat Philly was thinking on that trad.

Or better yet do a player for player plus pick and give the Seattle Yarborough and our 4th Rd pick. That way we keep our 2 pick and they also get a 2fer...not sure theyd take it but that's where I'd start with them....ya never know. ..how the fuck is Shady a bill ( not a bad thing for us) but seriously how does one of the best backs in his prime get traded to us? Still don't know nwhat Philly was thinking on that trad.

Trade Eddie Yarborough and a 4th round pick for Frank Clark? SIGN ME UP!

I think the Seahawks are going to want one of our starting safeties though.....which would not be the end of the world. Get Frank Clark, trade a safety, and then in the 2nd round we draft either Juan Thornhill or Chauncey-Gardner Johnson.

Upgrade the OLine

Trade Eddie Yarborough and a 4th round pick for Frank Clark? SIGN ME UP!

I think the Seahawks are going to want one of our starting safeties though.....which would not be the end of the world. Get Frank Clark, trade a safety, and then in the 2nd round we draft either Juan Thornhill or Chauncey-Gardner Johnson.

I would trade Shaq Lawson a conditional 4th round 2020 draft pick and a 2019 4th round pick for Ryan Clark.

Seattle needs to free up salary cap space to meet the demand of Russell Wilson for a new contract and Buffalo can help take the $17 million salary off there hands. Lawson is only due $3,270,586 this year and there is a 5th year option, which Seattle would like. win win trade.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I would trade Shaq Lawson a conditional 4th round 2020 draft pick and a 2019 4th round pick for Ryan Clark.

Seattle needs to free up salary cap space to meet the demand of Russell Wilson for a new contract and Buffalo can help take the $17 million salary off there hands. Lawson is only due $3,270,586 this year and there is a 5th year option, which Seattle would like. win win trade.

Watch them trade Wilson, there’s no way they’d give up Clark for that cheap

Watch them trade Wilson, there’s no way they’d give up Clark for that cheap

Great pass rushers are worth a lot. I don't know what it would take.......but I am sure they will ASK for a 1st to see what the response is and then go from there.

Upgrade the OLine

Great pass rushers are worth a lot. I don't know what it would take.......but I am sure they will ASK for a 1st to see what the response is and then go from there.

Clark would cost at least a 2020 1st and that would be if they knew they weren't going to be able to pay him. I think they'll find a way to pay him.

An option if Beane really wanted him possibly would be that we trade down from 9 and pick up something in the 20s + a 2nd and 4th, then we trade that 1st round pick in the 20s for Frank Clark straight up

Clark would cost at least a 2020 1st and that would be if they knew they weren't going to be able to pay him. I think they'll find a way to pay him.

An option if Beane really wanted him possibly would be that we trade down from 9 and pick up something in the 20s + a 2nd and 4th, then we trade that 1st round pick in the 20s for Frank Clark straight up

That is a really cool idea.

And, I would rather use that later first round pick on Frank Clark than I would on Brain Burns or Jaylon Ferguson. Plus we have that extra 2nd and 4th? Sweet.

That is a move Bill B would do in a New England minute.

Upgrade the OLine

Re: Shady....I think Chip Kelly ( Philly HC) had a brain fart and traded Shady for Kiko Alonso straight up, even though Kiko was still injured at the time

Report: Seattle Seahawks willing to hear offers on Frank Clark - April 9

https://247sports.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/Article/Frank-Clark-franchise-tag-Seahawks-trade-offers-131044762/

According to FanSided.Com's Matt Verderame, the Seahawks are willing to hear offers on Clark but only if the starting point is a second-round pick. Currently, the Seahawks are without their second-round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft along with their sixth and seventh-round picks also being gone.

Frank Clark, has had 32 sacks in the past three seasons. Could the Bills use that?

Upgrade the OLine

Now that the Seahawks paid big bucks for Russell Wilson, do they consider trading Frank Clark?

Can Seattle afford the Cap Hits for both Russell Wilson and Frank Clark long term?

Upgrade the OLine