Sign in to follow this  
mikemiz4

With Allen, I’m convinced...

If the Bills give him an offensive line and some playmakers, he will be a great player for a long time!

Sure, he has his inconsistent moments and often tries to do too much but he will learn from his mistakes. He is smart, an insane competitor, and has God given talents that could never be learned. He has definitely flashed the potential that got him drafted at 7.

Today and in past games, when given time in the pocket, he has been decisive and accurate. He was hitting receivers right in the hands while in stride only to have the ball fall incomplete through their hands. You watch other games around the league and see these receivers making ridiculous one handed catches with a defender draped all over them.

Give Allen some stud hog mollies to provide him time and to open up the running game. Give him just one playmaker who can do some things beyond the “routine” of what’s expected. I have personally seen enough from Allen to be confident with him going forward and I was one who originally thought we took the wrong Josh.

The draft is deep at OL and WR and there are some decent options in free agency. It is up to Beane and his scouts to provide Allen some help. Protect your QB and give him some confidence. Put some studs around him so he’s not all alone out there.

My 2012 Adopt a Bill is Aaron Williams

nfl_a_williams_gb1_576.jpg

I don’t mind them taking a guy like Quinnen Williams if they can’t trade back and he is there but the rest of the draft should be OL and WR/TE. Along with a heavy focus there in free agency

My 2012 Adopt a Bill is Aaron Williams

nfl_a_williams_gb1_576.jpg

Have you seen this regimes answers to offense?

John Kerley

KB

Ray Ray

Ricky Proehls kid

The dude from the browns who got cut a week later

Bunch of midget speedsters who keep getting hurt

Random dudes of practice squads

Catering to Vets like Clay(until today) and Shady who stopped caring 2 seasons ago.

Don’t get me started on the offensive line.

I have NO faith they’ll get it right...NONE.

They could have had two nice offensive starters THIS YEAR instead they drafted defense. Now we have to wait until what? 2020 or 2021 IF the guys they do draft develop.

They seriously FUCKED up when they traded away the Mahomes picked. Right then they fucked up.

miserable that 70s show GIF

John Kerley

KB

Ray Ray

Ricky Proehls kid

Catering to Vets like Clay(until today) and Shady who stopped caring 2 seasons ago.

They could have had two nice offensive starters THIS YEAR instead they drafted defense. Now we have to wait until what? 2020 or 2021 IF the guys they do draft develop.

They seriously FUCKED up when they traded away the Mahomes picked. Right then they fucked up.

You’re losing me. Shut the fuck up...

They will be drafting defensive guys. Bank on it.

Sad but true. 1975 4 lyfe.

Ideally the Bills should abandon the defense and build a high powered offense around Allen. Having the #1/#2 ranked defense means nothing when you have a limp dick offense. Allen will thrive when the game is an offensive fire fight. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Ideally the Bills should abandon the defense and build a high powered offense around Allen. Having the #1/#2 ranked defense means nothing when you have a limp dick offense. Allen will thrive when the game is an offensive fire fight. :niterider

If offensive football is the foreseeable future, why do teams hire defensive minded coaches?

In my opinon, it's not complicated. This team needs talent all over the offense and coaching. 20 years of futility doesn't inspire hope though. Being sappy Bills fans we are left with 'hope' and wait until next year. Such is life as a Bills fan.....

John Kerley

KB

Ray Ray

Ricky Proehls kid

Yeah, they seriously need to upgrade the offense everywhere. Drafting a QB at number 7, and putting nothing around him is a mortal sin. It's bad enough watching this team on television, can't imagine paying for a ticket to watch them live. If they go defense next year, while I won't stop being a Bill's fan, I will begin watching the Browns a little bit more.

Yeah, they seriously need to upgrade the offense everywhere. Drafting a QB at number 7, and putting nothing around him is a mortal sin. It's a bad enough watching this team on television, can't imagine paying for a ticket to watch them live. If they go defense next year, while I won't stop being a Bill's fan, I will begin watching the Browns a little bit more.

I used to go to at least one Bills game a year since the early 90s. Last one I went to was when Vince fucking Young of all people made this team look dumb back in 06. I said out loud in the stadium “I’m done. I refuse to pay good money to see shit”....here I am still waiting.

miserable that 70s show GIF

If offensive football is the foreseeable future, why do teams hire defensive minded coaches?

Because, I think, Defensive minded coaches are always reinventing themselves, creating their own schemes, etc and putting their identity on the Defense. I think most offenses use many of the same plays, with slight variations. Maybe GM's see that as a doorway to creating an identity for the team

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I used to go to at least one Bills game a year since the early 90s. Last one I went to was when Vince fucking Young of all people made this team look dumb back in 06. I said out loud in the stadium “I’m done. I refuse to pay good money to see shit”....here I am still waiting.

yeah, but the difference is that they get no more of our money until they deserve it. And I don't mean one decent year, they need to build something that lasts for the next 20 years. I don't need to see 20 super bowls, but they need to be a team that is very good on both sides of the ball (balance), that can win playoff games and get a super bowl or MORE.

yeah, but the difference is that they get no more of our money until they deserve it. And I don't mean one decent year, they need to build something that lasts for the next 20 years. I don't need to see 20 super bowls, but they need to be a team that is very good on both sides of the ball (balance), that can win playoff games and get a super bowl or MORE.

Right, a team that always competing and maybe has a bad year, and comes back retooled the following year or two. Teams do that, like New Orleans, Seattle, hell, fucking Pittsburgh is always a tough game for anyone. I want to be like that

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Right, a team that always competing and maybe has a bad year, and comes back retooled the following year or two. Teams do that, like New Orleans, Seattle, hell, fucking Pittsburgh is always a tough game for anyone. I want to be like that

I don't understand why that's so difficult. I don't understand why my favorite team couldn't make the playoffs for what seemed like forever. Hopefully, with this current regime, they can do it. Because I do think that a complete rebuild was necessary. But they better not screw it up by going all in on defense in 2019.

I don't understand why that's so difficult. I don't understand why my favorite team couldn't make the playoffs for what seemed like forever. Hopefully, with this current regime, they can do it. Because I do think that a complete rebuild was necessary. But they better not screw it up by going all in on defense in 2019.

I think someday we’re going to find out the Ralph was built on an Indian burial ground. Not only a burial ground, but a High Chieftain’s burial ground, a guy ruthless, nasty and vindictive. Not sure if he was better or worse during the super bowl years. Anyhow, that’s all I can think of. Gotta be something supernatural, doesn’t it? :dunno:

I think someday we’re going to find out the Ralph was built on an Indian burial ground. Not only a burial ground, but a High Chieftain’s burial ground, a guy ruthless, nasty and vindictive. Not sure if he was better or worse during the super bowl years. Anyhow, that’s all I can think of. Gotta be something supernatural, doesn’t it? :dunno:

I'm not so sure the entire league isn't run by something supernatural, in the background, and it's in their best interests to keep the Bill's on the outside looking in. I think both our answers are spot on. :-)

John Kerley

KB

Ray Ray

Ricky Proehls kid

It is going to take time.

Even if the Bills draft a WR in the 1st round this year, that WR might take a couple of years to become a productive WR.

Look at Robert Woods rookie year vs his production now.

Or, look at Sammy Watkins rookie year. Or, Jay Jones.

Draft a WR in April and he will be useful in 2020.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

It's an offensive league now, if you don't have a high powered offense there's a serious ceiling on your competitiveness.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If the Bills give him an offensive line and some playmakers, he will be a great player for a long time!

Sure, he has his inconsistent moments and often tries to do too much but he will learn from his mistakes. He is smart, an insane competitor, and has God given talents that could never be learned. He has definitely flashed the potential that got him drafted at 7.

Today and in past games, when given time in the pocket, he has been decisive and accurate. He was hitting receivers right in the hands while in stride only to have the ball fall incomplete through their hands. You watch other games around the league and see these receivers making ridiculous one handed catches with a defender draped all over them.

Give Allen some stud hog mollies to provide him time and to open up the running game. Give him just one playmaker who can do some things beyond the “routine” of what’s expected. I have personally seen enough from Allen to be confident with him going forward and I was one who originally thought we took the wrong Josh.

The draft is deep at OL and WR and there are some decent options in free agency. It is up to Beane and his scouts to provide Allen some help. Protect your QB and give him some confidence. Put some studs around him so he’s not all alone out there.

I agree with you 100%.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This coaching staff doesnt know what offense is. Or D when it counts.

This defense spends so much time on the field, they're gassed midway through the 3rd quarter

Nothing wrong with building a defense, but you have to have an offense to go along with it. It's called balance, and it's what every team should strive for. I think Kansas City is going to prove my point in the playoffs by getting bounced.

loads of cap space means they will be able to go after the best fa wrs out there. they gotta land one AND draft one high

good oline can be found in the 4th/5th round, and theres always oline diamonds in the rough in the late rounds and udfas

and it looks like shady has hit the wall so theyll need to consider a feature back somewhere along the way

just for the love of god find guys who can catch balls that hit them in the fkg hands

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Nothing wrong with building a defense, but you have to have an offense to go along with it. It's called balance, and it's what every team should strive for. I think Kansas City is going to prove my point in the playoffs by getting bounced.

KC has looked like shit of late. Could this be because of more and more film on Mahomes? Patrick doesn't look as cool, cocky and happy as he did six weeks or so ago.