Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Robert Foster is starting to develop into a deep threat WR with his 3rd 100 yard receiving game of the season

Allen has good chemistry with Foster and Foster is improving as a route runner. He has earned a spot on next years roster.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

His arrow is definitely pointing up.

Looking forward to see if he can continue his progress into next year. Just need a few more contributors...

His arrow is definitely pointing up.

Looking forward to see if he can continue his progress into next year. Just need a few more contributors...

I would like Tyrell Williams who is a free agent and a WR and TE from the draft.

I also expect the Bills to go after a RT like Cameron Fleming or Daryl Williams in free agency and Matt Paradis at C.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If Foster can keep it up, he'll be very good. Add another solid WR, and improve the run game (mostly via OL upgrades) and there will be marked improvement.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I'm happy for him. Sounds like a scrappy kid - 4 injuries in his time at Alabama and here he is still strapping it up.

He could very well become another Fred Jackson type of player. A guy who didn't get a fair shake and ended up being a decent player for the Bills. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Pretty cool Robert Foster gets called up earlier in the year, doesn't do so hot, gets waived and signed back to the Practice Squad.

THEN gets called up again to the 53 man roster and because Benjamin sucks, Foster gets a lot more snaps....and produces when targeted!

Cool story. Happy for Foster, and, it bodes well for the 2019 Receiving Corp that we have to build. Foster is one piece. Now we need a couple more.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

He has all the physical tools you could ask for and is starting to produce, it looks hopeful. The way I see it, he’s already better than Thompson, who would be a pretty solid comparison, Thompson has been around the league a lot longer, so I expect Foster to stick around.

Teams will start recognizing Robert Foster's speed and probably make some adjustments.

Let's see if Foster can get open against New England and Miami. It will say a lot about his potential for next year.

P.S. The Lions DB (#38 Ford) covering Robert Foster was terrible. #38 is a rookie, up from the practice squad, and sure looked like it on Sunday against Foster. It was a rough day for that dude.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

if we had some possession receivers, let's say for shit's sake Hogan and Woods, he would be a nice piece.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Teams will start recognizing Robert Foster's speed and probably make some adjustments.

Let's see if Foster can get open against New England and Miami. It will say a lot about his potential for next year.

P.S. The Lions DB (#38 Ford) covering Robert Foster was terrible. #38 is a rookie, up from the practice squad, and sure looked like it on Sunday against Foster. It was a rough day for that dude.

Coverage can be rolled to him, but if McKenzie is out there stretching a safety too, it’s going to be hard to do anything about it.

This is an example of the old saying “speed kills”. This WR core may not be well known or overly talented, but they have a lot of speed and that makes it tough to deal with. Even Zay is a fast guy, the question just comes down to which guys are going to show up and is the ball going to be placed where it needs to be?