Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Another nice step forward for Josh Allen

definitely seems like he gets a little better each game

today he was standing tall in the pocket, delivering mostly strikes. receivers let him down big time on at least four stone cold drops, one of them for a huge play, several others for first downs

another td run that was a thing of beauty. he has an innate ability to make a tiny little head fake, a little half stick with his foot that gets a lb leaning just enough for him to run right around him. that lb had him cold and he made him look foolish

in two more season we are going to have one hell of a qb

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

If Allen can go into Foxboro and win next week I’ll crown his ass!

Allen is not beating the Patriots, unless he gets some help. Needs to be a team effort.

Good post. I agree with the two year time frame. Next year should be fun though.

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

If Allen can go into Foxboro and win next week I’ll crown his ass!

haha....great quote! Well maybe if they take out an ACL or an MCL to Ms. Brady maybe than they have a chance....

Just as a good QB will raise the game of WRs and RBs, having good WRs and an effective run game will raise the game of your QB. I'm guessing that symbiotic relationship is what makes a great QB; his chemistry within the team around him. Allen looks pretty good now, and he is showing signs of improvement. I'd love to see what he could do with a legit #1 and #2 WR and a decent run game behind him. Foster, who is also showing signs of improvement, is looking like he could be very good. That'll only help Allen improve.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

He won with Foster, a TE that can't catch, an invisible Zay today, and a MacKenzie on one leg. The kid was throwing strikes for the most part, and had some touch on a few passes. I'm encouraged.