Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Josh Allen's running ability is a huge positive

I like when Josh takes free yards by running when opposing defenses are in man coverage and the middle of the field opens up. I don't see that as a negative. Yes he has to improve as a pocket passer and living in the pocket, but until the Bills are able to improve the Offensive Line in the offseason he has to live behind a subtalented one, that is rarely clean and where he is under pressure constantly.

Being a dual threat QB has it's advantages and as long as he doesn't expose himself to huge hit, he will be ok. Getting a new C, RG and RT next offseason will help in his development as a pocket passer.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

well said Jungle.

As fans, we want instant gratification. It's a constant battle to temper immediate expectations for results with growth. I find myself having to remind myself of that.

Im hoping to see him improve his balance of running with making the right throws at the right time. His running is just another tool in his chest to use. It's a strength when used right. He just needs experience to learn how and when to run.

Holy shit...Ed Kilgore is still around? Lol

I especially liked how he used ProFootballWarroom (Admarc) as some bastion of knowledge and truth lol.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

I especially liked how he used ProFootballWarroom (Admarc) as some bastion of knowledge and truth lol.

Admarc was a poster on this site way before you and knows more about football than you

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Admarc was a poster on this site way before you and knows more about football than you

LOL.

Is that why he and Merc asked me to write articles for their website several years ago?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

Ed Kilgore :clapper:

I didn't know that dude was still around. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I like when Josh takes free yards by running when opposing defenses are in man coverage and the middle of the field opens up. I don't see that as a negative. Yes he has to improve as a pocket passer and living in the pocket, but until the Bills are able to improve the Offensive Line in the offseason he has to live behind a subtalented one, that is rarely clean and where he is under pressure constantly.

Being a dual threat QB has it's advantages and as long as he doesn't expose himself to huge hit, he will be ok. Getting a new C, RG and RT next offseason will help in his development as a pocket passer.

Like Vick and kapernick.