Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Vote: Should Lit leave?

Should Lit is the man and leave the forum?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lit is the man and leave the forum?

• Lit is the man and should stay
    • Lit is the man and should leave forever
    • Lit is the man and should leave for a short time

NO, this is something I've said(offering to abide by said results). As much trouble as youve been, there are others who are worse, and they arent entertaining like you. Plus it's like nature where there are checks and balances like some insects keeping others in line, or on TV some villains keep others in line. Plus Daryls has calmed down from your steady influence.

THe board couldnt survive what would fill the vacuum. Victor? Meat?(sorry guys, neither are hear enough). Some unknown entity?

EDIT: Changed my mind from stay to "short time", to help these ingrates appreciate what they had. So far youre doig on this.

Can this guy go...

Again - no idea why people don't believe it.

It's public record.

Because you are an intelligent and very tricky man. You pulled so much crap on this board that you don't have credibility anymore.

I mean if it's not you then who is doing it? Did this mysterious new owner just decide to start acting exactly like you used to? It's an extremely unlikely and difficult story to believe. Personally I don't believe it. I believe you are behind all this crap. I would feel bad if you're not because that would mean you're changing, but I can't help it, I think it's you

And the fact that you can't stop it makes me think you have psychological problems that you need to have addressed, which I've told you a billion times

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You were dramatically better after your mystery four to six-week absence. I hope that means you were getting professional help, which is the proper and mature thing to do. But it appears that you are regressing again. So it might be time to go back to who ever treated you previously and have another round of treatment

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Because you are an intelligent and very tricky man. You pulled so much crap on this board that you don't have credibility anymore.

I mean if it's not you then who is doing it? Did this mysterious new owner just decide to start acting exactly like you used to? It's an extremely unlikely and difficult story to believe. Personally I don't believe it. I believe you are behind all this crap. I would feel bad if you're not because that would mean you're changing, but I can't help it, I think it's you

And the fact that you can't stop it makes me think you have psychological problems that you need to have addressed, which I've told you a billion times

That utube video he posted @ Applebee's alone should of told you that (if you were able to see it before he pulled it)....this entire site has just gone WAY WAY beyond ridiculous....its this one "man child" who has people leaving here left right centre......

You were dramatically better after your mystery four to six-week absence. I hope that means you were getting professional help, which is the proper and mature thing to do. But it appears that you are regressing again. So it might be time to go back to who ever treated you previously and have another round of treatment

What did I do to regress?

Surely you don't believe the editing post lies?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I have been saying the exact same thing. He needs to get professional help. This is me being a bigger man and not engaging in a name calling contest despite everything he has done to me.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

What did I do to regress?

Surely you don't believe the editing post lies?

Oh stop it. It's you and everybody KNOWS it's you. You don't see anyone else being accused, do you?? Know why?? Because we all know it's YOU! You're like a 10 yr old little girl with you lame denials. " I swear, I didn't dooooo it.... Please. I was gonna say the same thing Meat did. You were cool after your little vacation, but you're right back to being the same old Lit again. Fucking grow up

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Because it is still registered in your name

Actually, it's not registered in anyone's name that can be seen on a whois, and the site owner is listed as Enom.com, a web hosting company. All personal details of ownership have been redacted

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If he goes... do all of his alter egos have to go with him? That's like half the board.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Actually, it's not registered in anyone's name that can be seen on a whois, and the site owner is listed as Enom.com, a web hosting company. All personal details of ownership have been redacted

He hid it a few months ago. As recently as this summer it was still registered to his Microscopes email.

He hid it a few months ago. As recently as this summer it was still registered to his Microscopes email.

Yup it was fact checked and then edited out after this was found.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Again - no idea why people don't believe it.

It's public record.

Hold on just a second...

You don't know why people don't believe something you say? Not sure where to start.

Maybe its because you're a mentally unstable, manipulating cocksucker who gets his rocks off to toying with adults on an online message board. You've lied countless times about all sorts of shit (created new user names like microscopes, etc and pretended it wasn't you). You say you don't have admin privileges, but you edit people's posts (you've done it to me recently) and you fuck with other shit on the site.

So yeah...no clue why someone wouldn't trust you.

Does it ever bother you that literally 99% of this board (which you obviously spend an embarrassing amount of time on) legitimately despises you? You devote so much of your life to this stupid fucking message board and literally everyone can't stand you. I can't imagine what you're like in person. Aside from your looney alter ego StraightJ, I can't find one person who would legitimately prefer to have you around. All you do is Troll, although I’m not really sure what troll means, so I’m probably completely wrong about that and he’s a great guy. and start fights, with minimal intelligent discussion in between.

Please, leave. It would make this place drastically better.

I don't know why.

It's literally public record.

That hasn't happened in a long time.

But just as you said/admitted...hasnt happened in a long time...just a month or so ago you were saying it NEVER happened and demanding proof that you ever did it at all..now your admitting that you did it before....just not in a long time.....

here was my post earlier with L*t acting indignant and asking for "proof" (of which he just admitted in saying he hadnt posted as other people or deleted or changed posts in a long time...which means he had done that...just not recently lol

Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post

thats why i put that chump on ignore lol me and Lit may not like each other but I dont wish anyone harm Wide Right though just a toxic POS lol dont wish him any harm either hes just a tool :)

oh and i dont mind the way ignore works...I see he posted some garbage..but I dont mind seeing he posted something...why would I be interested in looking at it lol..at least I dont have to SEE it..seeing he posted more garbage though is fine I dont care.

But like I said exactly how cant you ignore Lit a known account hacker..and what RETARD would give him admin powers...its like yeah...lets give this guy powers.......oh man hes hacking peoples accounts and posting stuff in their names...well lets let him have/keep admin powers even though he admitted hacking accounts..I mean how could that possibly go wrong.....no one will notice.......in what world does that happen...unless...hes the owner or family of owner......thats more obvious than Hillarys illegal server scam .

Lits post:

Do you have proof of this?

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=239111&p=3518868&highlight=#post3518868

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Do you guys remember when I called him out for having a certain level of admin rights and he said it didnt exist.

Then to prove me wrong he gave me admin access and allowed me to review the whole admin console. Then I logged out and he removed my access and claimed victory.

that was after the first time he said he had his admin rights taken away.

Do you guys remember when I called him out for having a certain level of admin rights and he said it didnt exist.

Then to prove me wrong he gave me admin access and allowed me to review the whole admin console. Then I logged out and he removed my access and claimed victory.

that was after the first time he said he had his admin rights taken away.

Nope.

You said I had a certain plugin installed.

I said no I didn't.

I gave you right to look.

And you admitted you were wrong.

No need to change the story.

But just as you said/admitted...hasnt happened in a long time...just a month or so ago you were saying it NEVER happened and demanding proof that you ever did it at all..now your admitting that you did it before....just not in a long time.....

here was my post earlier with L*t acting indignant and asking for "proof" (of which he just admitted in saying he hadnt posted as other people or deleted or changed posts in a long time...which means he had done that...just not recently lol

Quote Originally Posted by CBennett View Post

thats why i put that chump on ignore lol me and Lit may not like each other but I dont wish anyone harm Wide Right though just a toxic POS lol dont wish him any harm either hes just a tool :)

oh and i dont mind the way ignore works...I see he posted some garbage..but I dont mind seeing he posted something...why would I be interested in looking at it lol..at least I dont have to SEE it..seeing he posted more garbage though is fine I dont care.

But like I said exactly how cant you ignore Lit a known account hacker..and what RETARD would give him admin powers...its like yeah...lets give this guy powers.......oh man hes hacking peoples accounts and posting stuff in their names...well lets let him have/keep admin powers even though he admitted hacking accounts..I mean how could that possibly go wrong.....no one will notice.......in what world does that happen...unless...hes the owner or family of owner......thats more obvious than Hillarys illegal server scam .

Lits post:

Do you have proof of this?

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=239111&p=3518868&highlight=#post3518868

"In a while" meaning, YEARS.

Hold on just a second...

You don't know why people don't believe something you say?

Yes.

Because it's public record.

There is no belief in my words needed.

manipulating cocksucker

Show me a cock that i've sucked.

but you edit people's posts (you've done it to me recently) and you fuck with other shit on the site.

Show the post I edited...

Does it ever bother you that literally 99% of this board (which you obviously spend an embarrassing amount of time on) legitimately despises you?

As of 3:56pm, the poll shows 14 for and 17 against. That's not 99%. It's barely 50%.

Aside from your looney alter ego StraightJ

I'm not SJ.

All you do is Troll, although I’m not really sure what troll means, so I’m probably completely wrong about that

Thank for you admitting that you don't know what 'troll' means.

I don't know that he should leave, or if he's fully at fault for the decline of this board, but the fact remains that this place is a far cry from what it was a few years ago. It's really not as enjoyable as it once was. These days, it seems like the overwhelming theme is negativity for negativity's sake. It's sad, really. I used to love being here. Now it's more of a habit to just check in, but now I rarely engage.

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Meaning only a fucktard doesnt just say yeah man sorry about that I over stepped my bounds....Not you you act as if it never happened at all and ask for Proof...well you just admitting to it L*T there is your proof....and the shown FACT that you have the ability to do so and can do it at any time with no more than your now worthless "word" to say you didnt. So when guys here say something got changed or deleted or posted under their name when they didnt do it..I pretty much always believe them because you did it to me and acted like you didnt also..doesnt matter if it has been a day or a year you admit you can and HAVE done that..and I said as much it was YEARS ago..I never made it seem like 5 minutes ago this was probably at least 3 possibly more years ago. but the fact is and it doesnt matter the TIME....the FACT is you did it...tried to act as if you never did asking for Proof....when you have just admitted to doing it..so case closed verdict GUILTY of hacking others account.....Proof that L*T has done this..his own admission..

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Nope.

You said I had a certain plugin installed.

I said no I didn't.

I gave you right to look.

And you admitted you were wrong.

No need to change the story.

And the fact remains you had admin access while claiming you didnt. And you just doubled down on it, yet question why no one believes you.

You cant even keep all your lies straight.

Credibility takes years to establish, too bad no one bothered to tell him one act can erase years of credibility. It's funny though, you do get off by flaming off daily. in most cases you really don't throw the baby out with the bathwater but...

Wisdom and respect are earned, if he want s respect for the wisdom he espouses then cut out the childish shit just a suggestion...

Perhaps changing his manners.....nah this ain't shit that a good ass whopping couldn't take care of. Odds are he was never made to learn real life hard lessons.

And the fact remains you had admin access while claiming you didnt. And you just doubled down on it, yet question why no one believes you.

You cant even keep all your lies straight.

I just caught you in a lie, and then you double down by saying I lied...

Ok.

Sure.

Meaning only a fucktard doesnt just say yeah man sorry about that I over stepped my bounds....Not you you act as if it never happened at all and ask for Proof...well you just admitting to it L*T there is your proof....and the shown FACT that you have the ability to do so and can do it at any time with no more than your now worthless "word" to say you didnt. So when guys here say something got changed or deleted or posted under their name when they didnt do it..I pretty much always believe them because you did it to me and acted like you didnt also..doesnt matter if it has been a day or a year you admit you can and HAVE done that..and I said as much it was YEARS ago..I never made it seem like 5 minutes ago this was probably at least 3 possibly more years ago. but the fact is and it doesnt matter the TIME....the FACT is you did it...tried to act as if you never did asking for Proof....when you have just admitted to doing it..so case closed verdict GUILTY of hacking others account.....Proof that L*T has done this..his own admission..

I really don't ever remember screwing with you.

That's the truth.