Sign in to follow this  
Bocephus

Board Abuse *****

I've been here for ten+ years. This place is like the neighborhood bar that has been going downhill for years, but you go there to watch the Bills play anyway. Occasionally you try out a new place but realize you prefer the company of the "douche canoes" you know.

Ok I understand. Makes sense.

Well, suits you to have a bird as your profile...chickensh**.

You talk big behind a keyboard, coward. Just what I expect from you

Also you are running version 4.2.2 of vBulletin which is a bit dated you should consider upgrading to v5 if you had any concerns of outside hackers.

my guess is that he doesnt want to update bc he wants to take advantage of something in the version. whether it be mining bit coins, planting bots on others computers to do it for him, installing tools that allow him to spy on ppl (which we know for sure hes done repeatedly). hes doing something shady with this board, i just know know enough or care enough to find out

of course what he should be doing it trying to fix the demons in his head. but my repeated entreaties he do that appear to be falling on deaf ears

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

There is no such thing as a "liberal" website on the internet anymore. The bad guys figured it out and weaponized the entire internet. You fucking bat-shit crazy nazi motherfuckers are all brainwashed by Russian propaganda and social media Trolz, (word T R O L L edited because Litshit's small fucking cock has inspired him to change what people post based on buzz words).

To call that site liberal is truly a remarkable showing of how fucking stupid you are.

good post but billzone is a grossly dysfunctional liberal mindhive, thats just fact

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

LOL. Not this time my friend. My goal is to be a kinder gentler Bowman Body. Sound good????

yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

good post but billzone is a grossly dysfunctional liberal mindhive, thats just fact

Exactly why I had to leave. The guys on there drink more soy than the bozos here which I wasn't sure was even possible from red-blooded NFL fans.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

And what are you doing?

I’m responding to you. You started this by calling me a racist. I asked to you to show me where you got that from. You didn’t respond, that makes you a coward and a liar.

I’m responding to you. You started this by calling me a racist. I asked to you to show me where you got that from. You didn’t respond, that makes you a coward and a liar.

I stand by my comments and you can take a flying leap for all I care.

What the HELL is going on here? Every thread (except this one) is leading me to gateway errors. Is the Range shutting down?

I'm not having that problem

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I stand by my comments and you can take a flying leap for all I care.

Flying leap, Is this 1960? Stand by whatever you want, people will see you for what you are. It easy to stand by a stupid comment when hiding behind a computer.