Sign in to follow this  
bortz

Do you seriously think Josh is gonna make it in the new 400 yd. passing NFL? Get REAL!!!

What you saw last night is what the Bills will be contending with for years, in the all passing, very little ground and pound new NFL (Not so new actually). That's why the McBeane philosophy will never work here, as many of us already know. Many on this board are full of eternal hope that they will turn this thing around. The writing is already on the wall. Last night's game is just a stark reminder of why the bills will never be a contender as long as the current brain trust is here. Don't trust the process.

What you saw last night is what the Bills will be contending with for years, in the all passing, very little ground and pound new NFL (Not so new actually). That's why the McBeane philosophy will never work here, as many of us already know. Many on this board are full of eternal hope that they will turn this thing around. The writing is already on the wall. Last night's game is just a stark reminder of why the bills will never be a contender as long as the current brain trust is here. Don't trust the process.

Whatever Miss Sunshine.

I agree that Allen doesn’t have it, but I think Bean had the right idea going for the strong armed QB for the Buffalo weather. He should have went with Rosen

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

So we're calling it quits on him after a handful of starts with ZERO supporting cast?

Some real bright people around here!

I'm not saying he's going to pan out, but to whine like this during a rebuilding rookie year is just dumb. Do you think Jet fans are giving up on Darnold? Cards fans giving up on Rosen? They've all looked bad. Take a deep breath, Jesus.

I haven't given up on Allen yet. I'd like to think that in time he can perform well against 29th and 32nd ranked defenses.

If not, then FML. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

So we're calling it quits on him after a handful of starts with ZERO supporting cast?

I'm not saying he's going to pan out, but to whine like this during a rebuilding rookie year is just dumb. Do you think Jet fans are giving up on Darnold? Cards fans giving up on Rosen? They've all looked bad. Take a deep breath, Jesus.

Barkley showed us how bad he is. I think he needs to start though, so they can see what they have

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Bravo. Well said.

Doubtful.

Allen is a nice kid and all but he's not a good quarterback. He's just a strong armed quarterback. Not the same thing.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Doubtful.

Allen is a nice kid and all but he's not a good quarterback. He's just a strong armed quarterback. Not the same thing.

He's like a Big Ben with a little more legs and 1/3 less accuracy. I don't see any 400 yd. games in his future. Mayfield on the other hand is already showing potential for it.

Last night showed me any QB can make it if they have an OL that can block for more than 3 seconds and fast WRs that get WIDE open on every single play. The QB just has to chuck it deep and they'll either catch it or get DPI.

I'm holding judgement on Allen until the end of the year. His body of work isn't large enough for me to believe one way or another on how he'll pan out in the future.

I also feel it's unrealistic that we'll be in 400+ territory for too long. That's not good business for the NFL because there's not enough talent available to give every team that type of offense and big markets need competitive teams.

We also need to be careful of what we build for. Is the current bombs away, chuck it mentality going to be the NFL in 2-3 years or is this just an anomaly? I remember the Sabres post lockout building a team to meet the new standards, speed, no obstruction only to be hosed when the big market teams didn't have the horses and the NHL started to relax it's stance on interference/obstruction, allowing the plodding/clutch grab back in to equalize the markets.

It's probable that the NFL will shift some rules back to the defensive side to equalize the markets in the future, matching the talent available to competitiveness

Blah Blah Blah

Another Garbage take about a rookie QB.

People were saying Goff was a bust out of the gate and he won the game last night.

It takes time for rookie QBs to learn what it takes in the NFL.

and it takes talent at the skill positions around you.

Your post sucks.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Lots of correlation of people that think Allen blows after starting 5 games when he was supposed to sit out this year and people who think Barkley is clearly superior based on 1 game against the lowly Jets. If you just looked at Allen's performance against the Vikes, he did very similar things as Barkley in the Jets. IT WAS 1 GAME. Allen if Foster catches his perfect deep pass and KB catches the perfect slant route on 3rd down that likely gets in for a TD, finishes the Vikes game 17-22 for ~240 yards, 2TDs and 2 rushing TDs.

You let Allen play.

I haven't given up on Allen yet. I'd like to think that in time he can perform well against 29th and 32nd ranked defenses.

If not, then FML. :niterider

Minnesota is a top 5 ranked defense.

As are the Doom-and-Gloomers such as yourself.

After watching Mahomes and Goff play last night if you think Allen will ever be that you are in complete denial, Allen is Heath Shuler all over again.

Not bashing just telling the truth something camp Allen doesn't want to hear.

So you're right and we're crazy for saying it's too soon to pass judgement on Allen. Gotcha.

Not bashing just telling the truth something camp Allen doesn't want to hear.

the truth ..

based on what..

you have a crystal ball?

Allen started 5 games....