Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills cut Pryor ... and Benjamin still here

No reason to keep Benjamin and cut Pryor other than if they can get a comp pick for him at the end of the year.

wont miss Pryor but it's damn funny that he drops one pass tjat hit him in square between the numbers and he gets cut. Benjamin has done this how many times this year?

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Wtf is going on.

He sucked?

We are creating a spot to sign another Corner?

(Quite frankly Terrell hasn't shown anything in the short time he was here. Maybe he wasn't picking up the route trees)

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

No reason to keep Benjamin and cut Pryor other than if they can get a comp pick for him at the end of the year.

We have no chance in hell of getting a Comp Pick for losing Benjamin.

We will probably sign a ton of Free Agents, which all count against us. I could us signing 8 Free Agents, and maybe losing 4 (including Benjamin) so we will be a minus 4. We need to be plus 1 or greater.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Maybe Prior is not good? I mean, the JETS cut him so that has to say something.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Pryor was borderline at best I thought he was going to stretch the field but they didn't use them that way. King Kong needs to go,I haven't seen that much Shadetree b******* since I left the goddamn ghetto.

Wtf is going on.

I'm not sure, but doesn't this probably have something to do with potential comp picks? I'd have to look it up, but my (admittedly vague) understanding is that cutting him would mean no comp pick, whereas keeping him might result in a comp pick somehow. Now... whether or not a comp pick is worth it is debatable, but I'm guessing that the thinking is that a potential "something" is better than a definite nothing since at this point no one would give the Bills crap for KB.

I could be completely wrong, though.

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Maybe Prior is not good? I mean, the JETS cut him so that has to say something.

Yeah I don’t think anyone is defending Pryor being cut.

But rather that Benjamin is still here.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I'm not sure, but doesn't this probably have something to do with potential comp picks? I'd have to look it up, but my (admittedly vague) understanding is that cutting him would mean no comp pick, whereas keeping him might result in a comp pick somehow. Now... whether or not a comp pick is worth it is debatable, but I'm guessing that the thinking is that a potential "something" is better than a definite nothing since at this point no one would give the Bills crap for KB.

I could be completely wrong, though.

We won’t get a comp pick.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

We won’t get a comp pick.

then Benji's ass needs to see the unemployment line he needs to go bag groceries or back trucks up cuz his big ass can't catch no f****** balls. I would literally be a better option I guarantee you of the 30 passes thrown to him I would have at least come down with three or four of them me and my whopping 6 ft 4.5-6 speed and maybe 215 lbs when wet. talk about underachieving high school Ballers put up better numbers consistently.

you may be able to drive 4.5-6, but you sure as hell ain't running it...lol

Says random dude about another random dude. You must be thought of as profound thinker in your own mind. 4.6 or 4.5 speed is actually not that uncommon. In the NFL yeah well a good portion of players DO have that speed, me while I did play 3 sports in college only one was a paid scholarship and that was because I played Baseball way better than I played football. I did earn a walk on spot for football but chose to play rugby cause I would actually get playing time whereas I was looking at solid spot riding the pine. But world class speed is elusive and sub 4.4 ( that's something I will never have) but as for reasoning, I think you'd be like the smartest kid with down syndrome...not really saying much)

Wtf is going on.

Benjamin swallows?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I can’t stand Benjamin, but it’s very clear they want to give the younger guys more snaps , would have rather seen Benjamin cut, but I’m ok with this

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This roster move doesn't make sense. They should have cut Benjamin and kept Pryor.

Pryor has more upside than Benjamin, at least he can stretch the field.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This roster move doesn't make sense. They should have cut Benjamin and kept Pryor.

Pryor has more upside than Benjamin, at least he can stretch the field.

Exactly what has Pryor done in the NFL? He's worthless. Probably more so than Benjamin. They kicked the tires, said screw it, and moved on.

He sucked?

We are creating a spot to sign another Corner?

(Quite frankly Terrell hasn't shown anything in the short time he was here. Maybe he wasn't picking up the route trees)

This might explain some things:

"Benjamin's two drops on his 14 targets this season tie him with the Jets' Terrelle Pryor as third among NFL wide receivers in drops-per-target this season. Among 83 qualifying wide receivers, only Minnesota's Laquon Treadwell and Miami's Kenny Stills have dropped a higher rate of their targets, according to ESPN Stats & Information." Full article here

Benjamin and Pryor are cut from the same cloth: can't catch a cold. At least Pryor seemed to have a decent attitude.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

This might explain some things:

"Benjamin's two drops on his 14 targets this season tie him with the Jets' Terrelle Pryor as third among NFL wide receivers in drops-per-target this season. Among 83 qualifying wide receivers, only Minnesota's Laquon Treadwell and Miami's Kenny Stills have dropped a higher rate of their targets, according to ESPN Stats & Information." Full article here

Benjamin and Pryor are cut from the same cloth: can't catch a cold. At least Pryor seemed to have a decent attitude.

You might be right about that. LOL. Benjamin will not be a Bill next year.

Exactly what has Pryor done in the NFL? He's worthless. Probably more so than Benjamin. They kicked the tires, said screw it, and moved on.

The only way this move makes sense is if they intend to give Robert Foster a lot more reps to use his ability to stretch the field, and use Isaiah McKenzie in jet sweeps, jet motion and PR's and KR's.

I don't want Benjamin on the team, but if he is going to be on the team his reps on the field should be limited to the red zone since he runs sloopy slow pass routes.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

They probably judged the guys by their body of work. Pryor never was a reliable receiver, but at one point KB was. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

You might be right about that. LOL. Benjamin will not be a Bill next year.

I don't want Benjamin on the team because of his lack of effort, lack of focus and bad attitude. Even if he wanted to sign a cheap contract, he is not worth it and the Bills can do much better.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg