Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

He didn't even try

At first glance I saw nothing of it. The replays are damning though. He just stood there.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

no surprise. He gives this non effort on just about every play. He has thrown all 4 qbs under the bus and made a regular pass or incompletion a pick that has made the QB look bad when he's actually been the culprit. His ball skills also suck when he does sort of try. He cant come down with anything, which you would think would be his strong suit considering how tall and built he is. Has the weakest hands I have ever seen.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

You'd figure he'd at least try to audition for his next team. Forget about getting a big contract. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

You'd figure he'd at least try to audition for his next team. Forget about getting a big contract. :niterider

The XFL will be looking for players or the semi pro leagues.

Yup. Remembered that. Fuck head. If I were one of 76 QBs this team has I would t bother throwing it to him anymore.....we all know the result.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Exactly, no one is shelling out the big dough for him and personally I think they should demote him in the off week. Part of "The Process™" is playing guys with high character and that give maximum effort each play. How McD is still putting him on the field and preaching this is beyond me and hypocritical.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

He would have had to bend over. And extend his arm.

Why would he do that! We are only paying him $8,459,000. What do you expect?

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

You'd think. Doesn't make any sense.