Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Pegula's blackballed Jerry Sullivan

Interesting interview.

1) The website that Sullivan works for now, "The Maven", was denied press-credentials for the Bills when Sullivan was hired. "The Maven" has credentials for all 31 other NFL teams.

2) 1270am Sports radio has a press pass for the Bills. Once Sullivan & Bucky were hired, the press pass was revoked.

3) Sullivan said that when he was bought out by the Buffalo News, they hinted to him that they had to pull his column due to pressure from the Bills.

Are the Pegula's pulling mob-style blackball tactics here? haha

http://moranalytics.com/ep-66-bucky-gleason-sports-writer-radio-host/

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

I dont know but I dont have any issue with it either. I dont have to actually read Sully or Bucky to know its going to be all negative anti Bills/Sabres all the time..seriously they could both (like lit) win a SB/SC and these guys are the types of guys that would just complain about it. OR they would do some stufff like hey what a great win BUT enjoy it while you can becasue these teams are not going to repeat this(always gotta have SOME negative in there for guys like Lit,Sully and Bucky)

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I dont know but I dont have any issue with it either. I dont have to actually read Sully or Bucky to know its going to be all negative anti Bills/Sabres all the time..seriously they could both (like lit) win a SB/SC and these guys are the types of guys that would just complain about it. OR they would do some stufff like hey what a great win BUT enjoy it while you can becasue these teams are not going to repeat this(always gotta have SOME negative in there for guys like Lit,Sully and Bucky)

He covered a really bad team for decades.

I mean, that's hard to do.

It’s not that hard....Everyone else has them covered too....esp the WRs!

Why is he a hack? Because, he says the Bills suck? That would make him right a lot more then wrong.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

That I can agree with id not be able to do it.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Why is he a hack? Because, he says the Bills suck? That would make him right a lot more then wrong.

I think it was his way of doing it. I don't care for Sully's writing. And the way he bullied people on Twitter was a bit shocking.

Heck, being negative is easy. Being accurate with your reporting, is another.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Bush league, but funny.

There's so many outlets now however, and with his established audience he can keep having the same hot takes reaching the dame audience without being in the locker room.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

When are they blackballing Peterman and not letting him in the parking lot though?

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Sully is a total prick but I think he should have his press credentials back. That being said, however, none of the players or coaches have to take his questions. He can just sit in the back and write his notes down on his laptop for the next missive disguised as a column.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Jerry Sullivan and Bucky Gleason are chodes of epic proportion. They were fired from TBN because they were old school thinkers and could not adapt to modern media. They are bitter old men that time has passed by so no reason for them to cover the team anymore.

What I don't understand is how John Vogel was fired and Mike Harrington, who is on par with Sully and Bucky, was somehow retained by TBN. An incredible error IMO as Vogel was very good as Harrington continues to be an embarrassment for TBN.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Good.

Dude's an asshole of the tallest order. Yeah the team sucks and sucked for most of the past 20 years. So ?? Nobody was as insufferable as that guy.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Just such a smug, nasty asshole while doing it.

wait.

so a reporter that covered a team that sucked ass for 20 years and told you that they sucked ass in all the excruciating and varied ways that they sucked ass was somehow at fault for how much the team sucked ass?

im sure that if he tried to spray some fabreeze on the shit pile bills you would have held him in much higher regard.

lol

talk about shooting the messenger.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Jerry Sullivan and Bucky Gleason are chodes of epic proportion. They were fired from TBN because they were old school thinkers and could not adapt to modern media. They are bitter old men that time has passed by so no reason for them to cover the team anymore.

What I don't understand is how John Vogel was fired and Mike Harrington, who is on par with Sully and Bucky, was somehow retained by TBN. An incredible error IMO as Vogel was very good as Harrington continues to be an embarrassment for TBN.

They weren’t fired.

You don’t get large buyouts when you’re fired.

wait.

so a reporter that covered a team that sucked ass for 20 years and told you that they sucked ass in all the excruciating and varied ways that they sucked ass was somehow at fault for how much the team sucked ass?

im sure that if he tried to spray some fabreeze on the shit pile bills you would have held him in much higher regard.

lol

This is really what it boils down to.

Interesting interview.

1) The website that Sullivan works for now, "The Maven", was denied press-credentials for the Bills when Sullivan was hired. "The Maven" has credentials for all 31 other NFL teams.

2) 1270am Sports radio has a press pass for the Bills. Once Sullivan & Bucky were hired, the press pass was revoked.

3) Sullivan said that when he was bought out by the Buffalo News, they hinted to him that they had to pull his column due to pressure from the Bills.

Are the Pegula's pulling mob-style blackball tactics here? haha

http://moranalytics.com/ep-66-bucky-gleason-sports-writer-radio-host/

Of course the most negative Bills poster here is going to defend Sullivan.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

wait.

lol

The current regime has been in Buffalo for 2 years, they made the playoffs last year in year 1 of the rebuilding plan. This is year 2 of the rebuilding plan and it sucks that it's a lossing season. But guess what they are in great position next with draft capital and salary cap space.

The messenger is a one trick pony that consistently has hot takes so he gets web hits and clicks.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

well then the Pegulas are morons.

Don't feed me shit and tell me that it is cake.

I don't appreciate getting lied to. I can sniff it out in an instant.

Some aren't so good at that. Some watch Tucker Carlson and think they're actually being informed. Not me.

Don't fucking patronize me.

If the Pegulas were in any way behind Sully being canned, then they're the Fox News of NFL ownership.

Consume their snake oil if you wish.

I'm smarter than that.

In case you were paying attention; this team fucking SUCKS! And it's their baby.

Go ahead. Lie to me Terry.

Go fuck yourself. This shit isn't hard. Build a goddamn offensive line. Put an average back or 3 behind it. Get some WRs that can get separation. Get someone in here that can actually teach your 7th overall pick QB. And prosper.

Or... just draft a DE or CB with the 1st overall pick next April.

I'm going to bet on the DE or CB.

Because this franchise has no fucking idea what the hell it is doing in today's NFL.

This organization never has and (perhaps) never will know wtf it is doing.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

The current regime has been in Buffalo for 2 years, they made the playoffs last year in year 1 of the rebuilding plan. This is year 2 of the rebuilding plan and it sucks that it's a lossing season. But guess what they are in great position next with draft capital and salary cap space.

The messenger is a one trick pony that consistently has hot takes so he gets web hits and clicks.

I got news for you, homer. This regime has fielded the worst offense in the history of the league. That's their only notable accomplishment. So you might want to damper your expectations when these geniuses spend all the capital on process players that cant play but sing out of the same hymn book as their shitty coach.

and, please, I implore you, do the board a favor and get rid of the retarded sig pic that we have to scroll over when we are rolling our eyes past your homer posts.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

They weren’t fired.

You don’t get large buyouts when you’re fired.

Getting paid to leave is even worse than getting fired. They were so bad, TBN paid them to go away.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I think it was his way of doing it. I don't care for Sully's writing. And the way he bullied people on Twitter was a bit shocking.

Heck, being negative is easy. Being accurate with your reporting, is another.

That was almost exactly what I was gonna say. The "hack" part refers to the tone and writing etc... Anyone of us can write the way he does, and condescend to readers etc... I mean.. we rangers are all a bunch of hacks for the most part (myself included), but we are not journalists. You can cover bad teams and address weaknesses and faults without being rude and coming off as a jilted fan. Sully seems incapable of doing that. He is ultimately negative and a poor read. Brings no nuance or insight to his coverage.

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com