Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Chad Kelly released

If you bring him in then the only solution would be to have him live with his uncle Jim for a season.

After watching what Jim goes through daily battling cancer doesn’t give him respect and understanding of the opportunities in front of him then he’s not salvageable

If you bring him in then the only solution would be to have him live with his uncle Jim for a season.

After watching what Jim goes through daily battling cancer doesn’t give him respect and understanding of the opportunities in front of him then he’s not salvageable

he's already seen all that. didnt matter then, won't matter now.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

I don't know fellas. Kelly definitely ain't too bright and trouble seems to follow him. Been the pattern for way too long to think it will end now.

Belichick works with guys like Josh Gordon. I dont see why McDermott couldnt work with a Kelly in Buffalo. Maybe the pressure to live up to his name would really drive the kid in Buffalo more than anywhere else?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

He's a FA after this year. Bills should offer him a chance to compete for #1..... him against EJ err Josh.....let the best player win

Just like they should have last off season.

in college i had a buddy sleeping on my couch for a few days. we went out and planned to get blasted but i started feeling not well so i had to leave him with a huge pitcher of cheap beer. when i woke up in the morning he wasnt there so i figured he got lucky. few hours later he comes stumbing in frazzled and still wasted drunk and says he went into some guys house he thought was mine, put his contacts in a class of water, put that under the couch, and then went to sleep on the couch. next thing he knows theres some surprisingly understanding guy shaking him on the shoulder saying i realize you made a mistake but hal doesnt live here so you have to leave now. he staggered around for two hours trying to find my house and by the time he got there he looked like igor from young frankenstein on amphetamines. he was all worked up bc we had to go find the house to get his contacts back. an hour or so of driving around, picking houses, and knocking on doors turned up nothing but laughter from the homeowners. all he had were some super out of date nerd glasses that looked hilarious until he got his new contacts. he was a trip, that guy

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Aren't we all just the little social workers telling the Kelly family what they should do! :psyche:

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus