Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Chad Kelly released

@SalSports: RT @RapSheet: The #Broncos have released backup QB Chad Kelly following his arrest, source said. GM John Elway mulled this yesterday, decided tod...

@billsdaily: RT @JonScottTV: I'll save everyone the trouble wasting their time even thinking it: the #Bills shouldn't and won't sign Chad Kelly.

m.twitter.c...

Lost cause most likely. If he hasn't figured out by now that fucking up is not in his best interest, he probably never will. What an idiot.

Sign him and put a stipulation in his contract that he has to live with Uncle Jim full time.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sign him and put a stipulation in his contract that he has to live with Uncle Jim full time.

Don’t you think Jimbo has enough going on in his life? Why add babysitting to the list

Talent wise he is an upgrade over Peterman, but he has some issues. If they put in morality clauses in his contract, like he can't get in trouble with the law, or violate team rules and to see a therapist, then I would be ok with signing him to a leauge min contract.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I really doubt any team is going to sign Chad Kelly. He was the very last pick in the 7th round of the 2017 draft for a reason(s).

Now that we are deep into the season, teams don't have time to fool around with a QB that has off the field issues.

Therefore, best, best, best case for Chad Kelly is the Bills practice squad. And, it couldn't hurt to have him on the practice squad and get to watch him for the next 2-3 months. We will need a camp arm next spring, he could fill that role.

Although, I can't see McDermott bringing in a player that is not a "process" guy. Chad may want to try the CFL for 2 years. Otherwise, he is going to have to work for his Dad's construction company because his NFL career might be over.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Put Peterman on the Practice Squad and sign him. Maybe being in Buffalo in close proximity to family will give him more freetime options. Really at this point how can it hurt?

Put Peterman on the Practice Squad and sign him. Maybe being in Buffalo in close proximity to family will give him more freetime options. Really at this point how can it hurt?

Put Chad Kelly on the practice squad. You practice everyday with the team, same as being on the 53 man. He just couldn't play on Sunday.

And, Chad should be grateful if the Bills did sign him to the PS. No one else is going to touch him.

Put Chad Kelly on the practice squad. You practice everyday with the team, same as being on the 53 man. He just couldn't play on Sunday.

And, Chad should be grateful if the Bills did sign him to the PS. No one else is going to touch him.

Either way is fine with me.

I don't know fellas. Kelly definitely ain't too bright and trouble seems to follow him. Been the pattern for way too long to think it will end now.

I don't know fellas. Kelly definitely ain't too bright and trouble seems to follow him. Been the pattern for way too long to think it will end now.

gives you an idea how shitty the QB position has been handled here where ppl want to sign a fucknut like him.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

gives you an idea how shitty the QB position has been handled here where ppl want to sign a fucknut like him.

I think a certain part of it is because he's Jim Kelly's nephew.

I think a certain part of it is because he's Jim Kelly's nephew.

The other part is list our BACKUP QBs over the last 15 years:

They all pretty much were slugs.

Backups are not elite NFL QBs.

We need a backup. Possibly Chad Kelly could fill that role.

Or, please fill in the blank with who you think will be the Bills backup next year________________

I find it hard to do. VERY few free agent QBs are going to be on the street next spring. And if we draft another rookie (to replace Peterman) by definition he is a rookie, and not much help.

FYI. I did not want the Bills to draft Chad. I thought he was way too much of a bonehead. However Denver seemed to like his skill set this summer and during preseason. So put him on the PS as a camp arm.

The other part is list our BACKUP QBs over the last 15 years:

They all pretty much were slugs.

Backups are not elite NFL QBs.

We need a backup. Possibly Chad Kelly could fill that role.

Or, please fill in the blank with who you think will be the Bills backup next year________________

I find it hard to do. VERY few free agent QBs are going to be on the street next spring. And if we draft another rookie (to replace Peterman) by definition he is a rookie, and not much help.

FYI. I did not want the Bills to draft Chad. I thought he was way too much of a bonehead. However Denver seemed to like his skill set this summer and during preseason. So put him on the PS as a camp arm.

Can't argue with that. I wish Taylor Heinicke was our backup, but I'm sure Carolina has him under contract for another year. But since he's a Panther, maybe we can trade for him!!!

Can't argue with that. I wish Taylor Heinicke was our backup, but I'm sure Carolina has him under contract for another year. But since he's a Panther, maybe we can trade for him!!!

I know right, we trade for anything that is in the Carolina lockerroom. Maybe they will trade us Cam Newton's cleats.

I know most Bills fans don't care about next year, and who are backup QB will or should be, but I think a great football franchise plans ahead and thinks of these things. We don't. We wait until preseason and then trade for Matt Leinhart when we realize we have no QB. I think we traded for Thad Lewis during preseason as well. Hell we sign Derek Anderson 6 weeks into the season! LOL. Great planning there.

Backup QB. Bills fans think they should be as good, or better, than the starter. The reality is that it is hard enough to find ONE QB, let alone 2.

Bills might be happy if we trade with New Orleans for Teddy Bridgewater. Or, maybe we trade with Cleveland to get Tyrod back!

I would settle for Desone Kizer as our backup. Again, we are talking backup.

Not a lot of names here to get me excited:

Detroit - Matt Cassel

Chargers - Geno Smith

Arizona - Mike Glennon

Houston - Brandon Weedon

LA Rams - Sean Mannion

Chicago - Chase Daniel

Packers - Deshone Kizer

Chiefs - Chad Henne

Washington - Colt McCoy

Seattle - Brett Hundley

New England - Brian Hoyer

Pittsburgh - Joshua Dobbs

NY Jets - Josh McCown

Bills might be happy if we trade with New Orleans for Teddy Bridgewater.

He's a FA after this year. Bills should offer him a chance to compete for #1..... him against EJ err Josh.....let the best player win

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Don’t you think Jimbo has enough going on in his life? Why add babysitting to the list

Nah, he's got an empty nest now right?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

It's crazy we're hitched/stuck with the Allen express.

Teddy should be brought in ASAP, and Swag to the PS.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.