Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I’m waiting for you John

Who is John?

She said, and smiled in her special way.

.....And you can put it on the board!

You said to tell that to your face. I said ok.

Still waiting for you John.

I’ve been waiting for AN HOUR.

I’m about to leave unless you tell me you’re coming.

This is the guy who said he was in a camo hat and brown leather jacket, sounds like the village people are after Lit or should I say young man. Just be careful he might invite you to the Y.M.C.A., were you get jumped by him an Indian and a Cop.

This shouldn't surprise anyone and is standard behavior from Lit. Back in the day, he wanted to fight me as well. This was after calling me every name in the book, abusing his admin privillages to hack my account. The dude is mentally unstable, yet some people on here continue to defend him and his actions and say he is not that bad, or ignore him, etc.

He has multiple user accounts and apparently stalked former message board user's here, so keep that in mind. Don't share personal info with this guy, or have personal info in your account because you are not dealing with a calm, logical , rational person.

He is a legit, pathological liar, sociopath, mentally unstable.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This shouldn't surprise anyone and is standard behavior from Lit. Back in the day, he wanted to fight me as well. This was after calling me every name in the book, abusing his admin privillages to hack my account. The dude is mentally unstable, yet some people on here continue to defend him and his actions and say he is not that bad, or ignore him, etc.

He has multiple user accounts and apparently stalked former message board user's here, so keep that in mind. Don't share personal info with this guy, or have personal info in your account because you are not dealing with a calm, logical , rational person.

Do you have this saved in a word file and you just copy/paste the same message every day?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

This is the guy who said he was in a camo hat and brown leather jacket, sounds like the village people are after Lit or should I say young man. Just be careful he might invite you to the Y.M.C.A., were you get jump by him an Indian and a Cop.

Fuck off

Why do they call it tourist season if you can't hunt them?

Do you have this saved in a word file and you just copy/paste the same message every day?

Just waiting for you to challenge me to a fight again.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

How does that answer my question?

It doesn't change the fact that you are a coward that abused your admin privileges to try and be an internet tough guy.

You have done that in the past to stalk other members on this message board, so you have proven yourself to be a deranged mentally unstable poster.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Ironically, the same qualities Lit accused Billsman of having. Go figure.

You forgot to mention him posting your name, a photo of you, and photoshopping you to perform fellatio to a rather handsome looking GMDW. Of course banning you for a long time too, until I pleaded with him for a long time to unban your ungrateful ass, and then more pleas for him to let you know your ass was unbanned, lol.

I probably shouldnt list all the similar stuff he did to me. Jungle, why dont you go to Applebees and get revenge for all the disenfrachised outside the franchise? :)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I have an idea. Have opinions and hold them as OPINIONS. Don’t ever attach your personal worth to what someone else thinks about your OPINION.

Then, and only then, will things get calm. Anyone can know who you are online (and by the way, that day of being an anonymous keyboard warrior is GONE), and if you come out swinging with inflammatory posts, you’re going to be open to a LOT of unnecessary BS.

.....And you can put it on the board!

This is scary.

This is more scary, as is you showing up out of nowhere to comment on this thread.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Alright there MR. Y.M.C.A. I'll get right on that just don't send the Construction worker and the Cowboy after me.

Wait, there is actually someone supporting Lit? Are you a real user?(and I dont mean coke user)

Ironically, the same qualities Lit accused Billsman of having. Go figure.

I kinda wish Lit had called out Billsman, and they had fought for ownership of the board!!

LMFAO.....holy fuckin shit! Internet Ninjas!!.......I really hope you guys are not grown men...if so than wow how sad but damn funny stuff here!

Wait, there is actually someone supporting Lit? Are you a real user?(and I dont mean coke user)

I just think this is funny and the guy did say camo hat and brown leather jacket, then I just made up the rest it kinda writes its self.

Sounds like the fight from last night has spilled into the Range. Which one of you is McGregor and which one is Khabib?

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

This is all staged like last nights post fight fight.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I just watched the attached video's.....I think your full of shit and just trying to be funny but its not very funny but if by chance you are serious dude you need to drive to the local brothel instead of an applebees parking lot......you need to get laid asap!

It doesn't change the fact that you are a coward that abused your admin privileges to try and be an internet tough guy.

You have done that in the past to stalk other members on this message board, so you have proven yourself to be a deranged mentally unstable poster.

You still haven’t answered the question...

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

You're embarrassing yourself.

Like that's anything new?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan