Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Playoffs 2018

Fear not. This is a playoff team. We are now through a brutal 4 game stretch, and have 3 straight games against non-playoff teams. This team will be 5-3 by Halloween.

:bills:

how are the Titans a non playoff team? This year or last?

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Doubtful .... to say the least. The stretch was indeed brutal but we got blown out in 3 of the 4 games. That does not bode well. This year is about one thing and nothing more ... Josh Allen. If he develops we can talk postseason for 2019. If he never does and lives up to the doubts a lot of us had about him pre-draft then it will be a tough couple of years at least.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

The Titans are good. They've won an inordinate amount of 1 score games, but that defense is nasty.

Our offense is probably getting their shit pushed in againunless we get to Marriota early and often and create some turnovers.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Fear not. This is a playoff team. We are now through a brutal 4 game stretch, and have 3 straight games against non-playoff teams. This team will be 5-3 by Halloween.

I nominate this post for OOP of the year.

Doubtful .... to say the least. The stretch was indeed brutal but we got blown out in 3 of the 4 games. That does not bode well. This year is about one thing and nothing more ... Josh Allen. If he develops we can talk postseason for 2019. If he never does and lives up to the doubts a lot of us had about him pre-draft then it will be a tough couple of years at least.

It will be an interesting off season if we end up with a top 5 draft pick and Josh doesn't show progress....

If we achieve it i am giving you my agreement with what ever you post about the Bills for the following 4 months.

The schedule is still brutal for the next 5 weeks...as for Sunday, it'll be a defensive battle. Going to say a 13-10 final, Tennesee. Then at Houston, at Indy and then NE and Chicago. This weekend is the only shot at a win...

More likely 2-6 when I go trick or treating.

Do you dress up as Joe Ferguson?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)