Fuck you. Die pricks. Rot in hell.

The nightmare is over friends.

Finally.....

It’s over.

Fuck you, you cheating bastards.

This has been an unbearable two decades of torture.

FUCK YOU NEW ENGLAND!!!! Now rot in mediocrity.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

so sweet to watch marcia turn into a limp armed old man

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

im booking a flight to boston to collect the tears of cheater fans and sell it to the rest of the country for a nice tidy profit

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

To quote Axl Rose in Terminator 2, "I think we've seen this movie too".

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

The Patriots have lost two games in a row now, and they have Dolphins next week.

Brady has been average, by his high standards the last two games.

Eventually, time will catch up with him and his body will start to break down, and he has been delaying this with his vegan diet and exercise routine, but he is 41 years old.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Too early to hand the title belt to our friend, Fin, like the title says.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Way to early, I'll wait till they get they're 8th lost to consider the dynasty dead. They always seem to struggle early and this was the Lions biggest game of the year

man i wish the falcons hadnt blown that superbowl. that was the ONLY sb the cheaters won in a season they werent caught cheating. stupid fucking shanahan calling for ryan to drop back when all they needed was a 35yd fg to ice the game. dumbass

It’s too early in the season to say that it’s over for the Patriots. They have a history of going on a run after a slow start to their season.

It’s too early in the season to say that it’s over for the Patriots. They have a history of going on a run after a slow start to their season.

While holding down the Shoutbox, I said the same thing. Hard to make proclamations after 2 losses. I'm wondering if some of these people have amnesia, or if theyre just impaired by drugs?

man i wish the falcons hadnt blown that superbowl. that was the ONLY sb the cheaters won in a season they werent caught cheating. stupid fucking shanahan calling for ryan to drop back when all they needed was a 35yd fg to ice the game. dumbass

It was absolutely terrible situational football in the biggest game of the year.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

While holding down the Shoutbox, I said the same thing. Hard to make proclamations after 2 games. I'm wondering if some of these people have amnesia, or if theyre just impaired by drugs?

The last two games, that have been losses, Brady has thrown for 367 yards, 3 Tds and 1 interception in those 2 games.

We will see what happens, but Brady has looked human and the Patriots are beatable, they haven't been dominating teams.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It was absolutely terrible situational football in the biggest game of the year.

what made it worse is i was standing in front of the tv literally saying out loud "dont drop back to pass, dont drop back to pass". then the exact reason i was saying that happened right before my eyes - ryan makes a deep drop ... and fumbles

they could have run the fullback three times into the ass of the center for no gain and kicked the fg and the game would have been over. made me furious

what made it worse is i was standing in front of the tv literally saying out loud "dont drop back to pass, dont drop back to pass". then the exact reason i was saying that happened right before my eyes - ryan makes a deep drop ... and fumbles

they could have run the fullback three times into the ass of the center for no gain and kicked the fg and the game would have been over. made me furious

Exactly, it's better to win ugly the lose pretty. Running the ball and settling for a FG is the right play

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lit, love the play in your post. The ball sails a lot and is way underthrown. Apparently avocado cannot keep you young forever.

I know that the pats also started slow in other years. But that seems different this year.

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Haven't seen Brady play this year so not sure how poor he's looked, but they've looked poor early before only to turn it around. I'd love it if this form continues.

Jungle, I love your new Sig pic

It’s way too early. Like 2 cheeks to the same ass

Lit, love the play in your post. The ball sails a lot and is way underthrown. Apparently avocado cannot keep you young forever.

I know that the pats also started slow in other years. But that seems different this year.

It seems different this year because of the dissension that started between Brady and Belijerk last year which seems to have grown into this year. They're not on the same page anymore, at least not like in the past.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

the year they started 0-2 and the Chiefs embarassed them on MNF, everyone was proclaiming their death. They didnt lose again that season.

I must admit they look like absolute crap but

A. They had a receiving corp almost as bad as ours, that's about to change the next 2 weeks.

B. They are the Jason Voorhees of football. I will believe they are dead when they are 6 feet under with organs removed.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Jungle, I love your new Sig pic

Well just plug me in just like i was Eddie Harris

You're eating crazy cheese like you would think i'm from Paris

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg