Sign in to follow this  
SabresAllTheWay

LeSean McCoy on playing in Buffalo now - The fans are like family

It's kind of interesting that McBeane ships out "troubled" players but McCoy, who beat up a cop and possibly arranged a hitman on his ex-girlfriend, is still on the team.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

It's kind of interesting that McBeane ships out "troubled" players but McCoy, who beat up a cop and possibly arranged a hitman on his ex-girlfriend, is still on the team.

Perks of being the best player on the team.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Not if you have a brain, it's not.

It's actually very simple. His off field trouble don't affect his behavior as a teammate or player. He works hard and learns the offense and game plans. He's a good teammate, and he's crazy talented.

The idiots who get shipped out don't fit the above description. They're whiners, malcontents, or imbeciles who can't grasp the system.

This is a coaching staff with serious pedigree and hardware. I know this criticism is just message board masturbation for you, in your ongoing efforts to convince people that you're smarter than they are, but nobody's buying it.

These are accomplished coaches building a unit. And the staff, which took a team with very little talent to the playoffs last year, is even better and filled with more accomplished coaches this season.

It's really pathetic watching your unhealthy, borderline mentally ill obsession with propping up your self image on a nearly defunct message board populated by about a dozen regular users.

Here's the truth: You don't know shit.

PS: I don't even like Shady. But he clearly had nothing to do with his ex GF getting beat up. And I can see why they keep him around. There's a dividing line, beyond which your baggage exceeds your value. Once you cross that line, you're sent packing. McCoy hasn't crossed that line. Your boyfriend Dareus did.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Not if you have a brain, it's not.

In all seriousness, why do you feel the need to ATTACK instead of just answer? I don't understand it.

It's really pathetic watching your unhealthy, borderline mentally ill obsession with propping up your self image on a nearly defunct message board populated by about a dozen regular users.

All I said was "It's interesting".

I didn't say it was bad.

I didn't say I disagreed with it.

I just said it's interesting.

Here's the truth: You don't know shit.

Yes, you've told me that many times.

I understand.

But I have to say ... I often get a chuckle when you bash me so hardily on this forum, but agree with me (not knowing it's me) on another forum. It shows your bias against my username (your pre-thoughts of me) rather than the actual posts.

Thread is giving me BonerJamz

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

In all seriousness, why do you feel the need to ATTACK instead of just answer? I don't understand it.

All I said was "It's interesting".

I didn't say it was bad.

I didn't say I disagreed with it.

I just said it's interesting.

I often get a chuckle when you bash me so hardily on this forum, but agree with me (not knowing it's me) on other forums.

Just shows your bias.

Yes, you've told me that many times.

I understand.

Listen, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, but if you continue to follow me around this forum and berate me for no reason, don't get all butt-hurt when I finally swing back.

Hahaha!!! Is that a threat?

What, are you going to hack me? Steal my password and post Communist propaganda?

Read my personal messages?

Maybe if you weren't Mike Schopp Jr, and every fiber of your being wasn't devoted to trolling for the purpose of propping up your self esteem, you wouldn't get attacked so much.

But I get it. Some form of mental illness compels you to try to convince people that Tuh-ROD Taylor is a franchise QB, and that Sean McDermott knows infinitely less about football than you do, despite his appearing in a Super Bowl as a Defensive Coordinator.

If only he'd had an uncle to break down film with!

Save the threats for the little weenies like Coastal. You fuck with me.... God won't be able to help you.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

In all seriousness, why do you feel the need to ATTACK instead of just answer? I don't understand it..

By the way, how does "Not if you have a brain it doesn't" qualify as an attack?

It means that it's not too hard to figure out. You asked a question. I gave an answer, with the precursor that it wasn't particularly difficult to answer your question. The "brain" in question speaks to the person answering.

But here's the problem. It wasn't a real question. It was a typical, bullshit, "Im smarter than everyone on the planet, so how about if one of you imbeciles explain to me why McDermott is such a hypocrite that he jettisoned a world class human being (sniff-sniff, continues, choking back tears) like Marcel Dareus, while keeping a reprobate wife beater like LeSean McCoy?

It wasn't a question at all. It was the same lame ass, womanly, passive-aggressive trolling.

Hahaha!!! Is that a threat?

What, are you going to hack me? Steal my password and post Communist propaganda?

Read my personal messages?

Maybe if you weren't Mike Schopp Jr, and every fiber of your being wasn't devoted to trolling for the purpose of propping up your self esteem, you wouldn't get attacked so much.

But I get it. Some form of mental illness compels you to try to convince people that Tuh-ROD Taylor is a franchise QB, and that Sean McDermott knows infinitely less about football than you do, despite his appearing in a Super Bowl as a Defensive Coordinator.

If only he'd had an uncle to break down film with!

Save the threats for the little weenies like Coastal. You fuck with me.... God won't be able to help you.

No, it wasn't a threat.

I tried to remove it before you saw it because I realized that it would likely be taken as a threat, when it wasn't meant to be.

I was trying to say, I'm not always going to simply let you berate me constantly. I don't want to be the person who yells back anymore, but I can't let you just do this all the time.

See, that's the thing.

There are A LOT of times when you THINK i'm trolling, and I'm actually NOT!

You just assume it's trolling and attack.

It's like, it's so hard for you to fathom that anyone would have a different opinion than your own, that you think I must be trolling because I don't agree with your "the Bills staff is awesome" mantra.

Ps....

that Tuh-ROD Taylor is a franchise QB

Never said that.

I said he's underrated.

and that Sean McDermott knows infinitely less about football than you do

Never said that either.

I simply disagree with some of his decisions.

I disagree with some of Belichick's decisions and he has forgotten more than I will ever know about the game.

despite his appearing in a Super Bowl as a Defensive Coordinator

The fact that you think that is what i'm saying, when I never wrote that, could be construed as a sort of mental illness too .. no?

I do certainly know more than you though (in football, anyway).

Apparently he, like the others were, isnt a locker room issue and "bought in" to the team philosophy unlike guys like Darieus. And all this said.....did he yet miss time, have CHARGES or suspensions....if that starts going on get rid of him also...though thats not as big a loss now because he isnt long for being here IMO anyways at 30....this off season they look(IMO) for their new RB this coming draft.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg