Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Trent Murphy is finally back

@billsdaily: RT @4JoshReed: DE Trent Murphy hasn't been on the field much this preseason but he's back for the start of game week. The Bills need his pass ru...

I'll be honest, this guy doesn't excite me one bit.

Right there with you.

He was billed as a strong signing to help the line but has been hurt all the time and quite frankly looks like a wasted move.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Right there with you.

He was billed as a strong signing to help the line but has been hurt all the time and quite frankly looks like a wasted move.

Not to mention he was suspended for juice a couple years ago...never a good sign.

Both of our “star” signings this offseason are marginal at best.

Ukelely is barely a starting DT and Murphy is one more injury away from retiring.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Trent Murphy contract is very friendly to us if we decide to just cut his ass after this year. If he's hurt all year or just sucks and does nothing for us (strong possibility tbh) we can cut him, saving 5.075 mil from his cap hit if he stayed on the roster, and that figure is after 3.5 mil in dead cap

The bills put waiver claims in for two defensive lineman but didn't get either of them. They obviously feel it's a position of need. Not sure what they're going to do at corner though

I only want this guy out there against the Ravens if he's 100% healthy ready to go. Because if not it's pointless and he'll end up 'fighting through injury' the whole season and McD can use that excuse if/when he gives this team absolutely nothing this year.

The bills put waiver claims in for two defensive lineman but didn't get either of them. They obviously feel it's a position of need. Not sure what they're going to do at corner though

Also raises the obvious question of who they would have cut to make room for these players (Lawson and Washington the obvious guess since they are Whaley's guys).

ive reported you

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Trent Murphy is a better pass rusher than Shaq Lawson. I have no problem with them resting a proven veteran like Murphy in the preseason if it means he is healthy and ready for regular season.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Trent Murphy is a better pass rusher than Shaq Lawson. I have no problem with them resting a proven veteran like Murphy in the preseason if it means he is healthy and ready for regular season.

Proven pass rusher?

In two of his three seasons he had 2 sacks and 3 sacks.

He had one season where he had 9 sacks.

Never even hit double digits.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

A McBeane special.

The McGroin™

:niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

dont bad talk the murph. wait thats taken. dont bad talk murphman

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

@billsdaily: RT @4JoshReed: DE Trent Murphy hasn't been on the field much this preseason but he's back for the start of game week. The Bills need his pass ru...

Until he gets hurt again me thinks the Bills bought damaged goods.