Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Nike features Kaepernick is new ads

I think he was moping with his head down on the bench because he wasn't starting anymore. That police brutality was some BS he made up so he didn't look like an a hole.

We damn sure will find out. And it won't be pretty for Nike.

People who support Kaepernick aren't going to run out and buy Nike shoes. But you can be damn sure that the 50% of the country who see Kaeprenick as the America hating piece of shit that he is will avoid buying Nike.

It's a piss poor business decision. They just lost a huge percentage of potential buyers. While many people who agree were probably already buying from them.

It's always easier to motivate people to avoid something than to motivate them to buy something.

It will be a massive net loss.

I think Kap is a money grubbing POS, but make no mistake this was a smart business move by Nike. Market research shows most millennial's support Kap. They care more about the 25 year old than the 55 year old.

Why draft a project in the 2nd (Tebow), when you could use that pick on an immediate impact player, and get your project in the 5th (J.Brown)?

I think Kap is a money grubbing POS, but make no mistake this was a smart business move by Nike. Market research shows most millennial's support Kap. They care more about the 25 year old than the 55 year old.

2v1ojua.png

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

Bullshit. You assume that every 25 year old supports Kaepernick. This just in--they don't.

Also, they're living in their parents basements, have no jobs, and have to wear Payless. (Since we're generalizing).

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

2v1ojua.png

Interesting. Wonder how the long term projections will play out?

Why draft a project in the 2nd (Tebow), when you could use that pick on an immediate impact player, and get your project in the 5th (J.Brown)?

Interesting. Wonder how the long term projections will play out?

If you think that adding a spokesperson--ANY spokesperson--can make up for that kind of loss, then this is really a lost conversation.

Add in that this particular spokesperson is surely going to cause even greater losses, and there's no way anyone can call this anything but a disaster for Nike.

I wouldn't be shocked if they dropped him.

Hahahaha, so Nike are using Kap to sell more shoes because they believe he's made a great stance in order to fight social injustices, thereby telling us that they share those same values.

This is the same Nike who have all their factories in poorer countries so they can exploit the workers and pay them a tiny wage, thus expanding their profit margins.

Call me cynical but this smells of bullshit to me. I love it when huge corporations latch on to whatever the latest 'movement' is in the hopes of exploiting it for their own ends. Maybe they should have another ad with a naked transgender athlete, a Nike shoe placed discreetly in front of their genitals - 'whatever THEY are, THEY'RE better in Nikes'.

Or how about the fat acceptance movement? A heavily sweating 500 pound woman slurping liquid chocolate out of a Nike shoe - 'She may be A Person of Size, but you gotta admit she has great taste'

This t-shirt response is the best.

believe-in-something-shirt_1349x.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

55 year olds aren't the majority of your Nike sales they are in the 15 to 29 range, the campaign is aimed at young and "socially conscious" people.

55 year olds aren't the majority of your Nike sales they are in the 15 to 29 range, the campaign is aimed at young and "socially conscious" people.

You may have to take the away ages 15-18, most parents hold the fincial options at that age.

Those people should pay more taxes. To help their fellow man. They don't like that part.

Those people should pay more taxes. To help their fellow man. They don't like that part.

They're standing in line at the Salvation Army waiting for those Nike donations to roll in. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

A lot of those people can't get full time work or minimum wage jobs but they should pay more taxes, that makes sense how about richer people pay more taxes or those people.

2v1ojua.png

Oh noooo a 3% drop in stock lmaoooo

If you think that adding a spokesperson--ANY spokesperson--can make up for that kind of loss, then this is really a lost conversation.

Add in that this particular spokesperson is surely going to cause even greater losses, and there's no way anyone can call this anything but a disaster for Nike.

I wouldn't be shocked if they dropped him.

Nike clearly knew what they were doing in this campaign, do you think they are that obtuse that they thought this wouldn't receive any backlash at all. Lmao at "I wouldn't be shocked if they dropped him" Guess what you're about to see people walking around in nike Kaepernick tech suits, but maybe not cause I'm assuming you still live in Buffalo so you'll just see plaid short sleeved dress shirts and khaki shorts for the 15th year in a row

Bullshit. You assume that every 25 year old supports Kaepernick. This just in--they don't.

Also, they're living in their parents basements, have no jobs, and have to wear Payless. (Since we're generalizing).

You assume that every 25 year old gives a fuck. This just in--they don't. Most people honestly do not care, and they won't let some ad campaign sway what shorts they currently own, or what they'll buy in the future. The people who are 25 living in their parents basements that have no jobs probably got the best shoes out of all of us lmao because they spend all their money on clothing cause they don't have to pay bills