Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Raiders Release EJ Manuel

The Raiders have announced the acquisition of McCarron from the Bills, and the corresponding release of Manuel, a former first-round pick of the Bills.

Manuel technically made it to the 53-man roster in Oakland, but his roster spot quickly went to McCarron.

And so the Raiders have dumped both Manuel and Connor Cook on Saturday, adding McCarron as the backup to Derek Carr.

None of it compares, of course, to the decision to trade 2016 defensive player Khalil Mack. To the delight of the Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Really hope EJ lands back with Marrone in Jacksonville.

I need that in my life.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I need that in my life.

I need a football team that makes the playoffs more than once every 17 years.

i expect ej will get picked up again eventually. theres some pretty crappy backups in the league, and guys get hurt for extended periods all the time

he will never sniff a starting job again, but he'll be on somebodys roster before the season is over

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I don’t want to hear any excuses. The same shit product he put on the field for the Bills was the same shit product he put on the field for FSU.

miserable that 70s show GIF

I don’t want to hear any excuses. The same shit product he put on the field for the Bills was the same shit product he put on the field for FSU.

Whoa whoa whoa, he was every bit as big of a piece to FSU’s success as Jeff Fisher was to the Rams’ success last year, they both left the teams in great position for somebody with talent to come in and win.

i expect ej will get picked up again eventually. theres some pretty crappy backups in the league, and guys get hurt for extended periods all the time

he will never sniff a starting job again, but he'll be on somebodys roster before the season is over

He balled out in his last game. I wouldn't be surprised if a team signed him. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Better get that Manual guy he's the type of QB we need big and athletic with a strong arm.

We can match him with the white EJ we have now.

JP Sucks!!!

He did just have a good game but it was a preseason game. His throws still look like they travel at 5-10 mph, especially his deep balls.

The Bills ruined his career by putting him on the field

The Bills ruined his career by drafting him in the 1st round. He was a third rounder at best.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

The Bills ruined his career by drafting him in the 1st round. He was a third rounder at best.
The Bills ruined his career letting him practice

He sure could hit a hospitality tent like no other! Cant take that away!

I need a football team that makes the playoffs more than once every 17 years.

That's why you have to find other joys, tiny victories.

EJ reunited with Marrone.

The Pats losing the Super Bowl.

Fantasy Football and hate watching has been the lifeblood to many a Bills fan these last 17 years.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

That's probably the end of his career. I do not share the opinion of some of you that think he'll catch up on another team. That was it. He's terrible.

What a massive (understatement there) waste of a pick that was by the ever so stupid Douglas Whaley.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

That's probably the end of his career. I do not share the opinion of some of you that think he'll catch up on another team. That was it. He's terrible.

What a massive (understatement there) waste of a pick that was by the ever so stupid Douglas Whaley.

Don't forget the XFL is coming back soon, he might be able to catch on there.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I wonder how much those shares of EJ Manuel stock are worth now....

https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/25/should-you-invest-in-ej-manuel-fantexs-next-public.aspx

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

I need that in my life.

It's going to be a long year, so definitely could use some comic relief somewhere besides Buffalo