Sign in to follow this  
Down and Out

Game day thread: Bills vs Browns

I hope to see the 1st and 2nd team offenses look good as well as the QBs. Not sure who starts but I think Allen will play with the 2's. I'd like to think the play calling we saw last week was not a "mirage", but a great sign of things to come. I want see Edmunds unleash the beast on TT. I think Phillips gets another sack as well, but most importantly TT turns the ball over twice. What are you looking to see tonight?

I'm amped to see what Allen can do with the 2nd team offense, also excited to see what Coleman will do with his deep speed chasing down Allens long ball throws.

I also want to see the continued good play by Phillips who is looking like a versatile DT/NT capable of playing 1 or 3 technique in the 4-3.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

girls have it so easy. if you dont want to work hard in school to get into a good college and then work for forty years, all you gotta do is shake your ass and glom onto some successful guys life

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I forgot about Coleman...how awesome would it be if he were to click here?

can you imagine going home for a visit right now if you were coleman? all your friends pointing at you and laughing 'nigga, you got sold for less than zero. bwahahahahahahaaaaa!' even your parents probably snickering in the corner

if you dont grow up from that you aint gonna grow up from nuthin. it should show up pretty quickly whether he did or not

Coleman looked like shit in Hard Knocks, dropping easy balls and dragging his feet around. I just hope they were simply cherry picking bad plays but he was really dropping simple passes into his chest.

Coleman looked like shit in Hard Knocks, dropping easy balls and dragging his feet around. I just hope they were simply cherry picking bad plays but he was really dropping simple passes into his chest.

Guess we will find out in a hour or so. He's got the measurables. If can put it together we just might have a decent WR corp.

last game i found a legal link to a stream somewhere but i dont remember where. id like to find another one so i can watch the game on my laptop while i play a game on my pc

ln lieu of a legal link ill take an illegal one

tonight's order according to NFL total access

#1 AJ McCarron

#2 Josh Allen

#3 Petermen

i loled at Bert calling frawk a welfare coon in the SB lol

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Bills getting carved up by Browns run game....

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

had to install flash to watch on spectrum cable account. i hate flash, screws up other stuff. at least its working

I know it's preseason but I'm not at all impressed by the Bills D. I think the O might not be as bad as predicted, but the D nowhere near as good

Front 7 is not doing it.

Let's Go Orange!

TD Browns.

That was frustrating....

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I know it's preseason but I'm not at all impressed by the Bills D. I think the O might not be as bad as predicted, but the D nowhere near as good

Front 7 is not doing it.

O just went 3 and out. Not looking good. I'm not watching, so is the OL breaking down? That's what it seems like. 5 yd penalty, McCoy -2 over RG, McCarron sacked for -7...

HEY.....anyone remember offseason where *I* said if these 2 teams played the Browns would win?!?!? Im the one person on here who repeatedly said that shit! I get this is preseason, but I was adamant about it, the only one on here who said it.

I also get the game is far from over, but I'd like some props, you ingrates!

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy