Sign in to follow this  
Flan

Bills have no reason to second-guess Tyrod Taylor trade

You're going to see what he can do with a competent offensive coordinator, and real WR's.

I dont think so to do so he would have to become a totally DIFFERENT guy and do things he never did in Buffalo even when Sammy was here. He REFUSED to throw to NFL open WR's.....it wasnt like he was throwing to a NFL Open WR and the guy was just dropping it or not catching it..HE REFUSED TO THROW IT ...if he had been throwing those balls and the Bills WR/TE were just dropping them....Id say you have a shot that he could vastly improve...thats not the case however...he had MULTIPLE times a game he just either missed/DIDNT SEE(a lot), or REFUSED to throw the ball to a guy thats NFL open....he was too scared to....I dont know that all of a sudden he starts throwing that ball instead..at least on a consistent basis...I just think you see a LOT more of what you saw here....and REMEMBER HE WASNT BAD here...he was "ok" so I EXPECT some good plays from him..I just dont expect anything vastly different from him in Cleveland VS Here.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I dont think so to do so he would have to become a totally DIFFERENT guy and do things he never did in Buffalo even when Sammy was here. He REFUSED to throw to NFL open WR's.....it wasnt like he was throwing to a NFL Open WR and the guy was just dropping it or not catching it..HE REFUSED TO THROW IT ...if he had been throwing those balls and the Bills WR/TE were just dropping them....Id say you have a shot that he could vastly improve...thats not the case however...he had MULTIPLE times a game he just either missed/DIDNT SEE(a lot), or REFUSED to throw the ball to a guy thats NFL open....he was too scared to....I dont know that all of a sudden he starts throwing that ball instead..at least on a consistent basis...I just think you see a LOT more of what you saw here....and REMEMBER HE WASNT BAD here...he was "ok" so I EXPECT some good plays from him..I just dont expect anything vastly different from him in Cleveland VS Here.

Yeah, Tyrod’s turnover stats were really misleading. Of course he didn’t turn it over much...he didn’t throw the damn ball or take chances like the good ones do. When he was asked to go win a game, he always failed because he couldn’t use his arm in a small amount of time. It boggles my mind that some people on this board and in the media ride this guy’s nuts and try to pass him off as a good starting qb. It literally blows me away.

Fans in Cleveland will suffer the same problem with Tyrod Taylor and spend the entire season fighting over the same ol issues.

"Tyrod has to run, none of the WR's can get open", the film will show otherwise. After a year Baker Mayfield will have no problem finding open WRs

Tyrod will be traded to Miami for a 3rd rounder. The Dolphins fans will say, " not Tyrods fault,OUR WR's can't get open" the film will show wide open WRs all over the field. :hehehe:

Taylor will be traded again, this time for a 7th rounder, Rex will be the head coach but the WRs STILL can't get open....:duh:

Maybe, we will see.

It goes to show you stats aren't everything. A 92.5 rating, but an epic failure on getting the pill into the end zone. Everyone on this board would take Kelly over Tyrod. He will not be missed. I don't care if he suddenly turns his game around. Based on his past performance, I am looking forward to watching a team score more points without him.

It makes me sick hearing about Tyrod using the trade as motivation. In my mind, he was lucky Rex Ryan doesn’t know his head from his ass when it comes to qbs and gave him a chance. I feel it’s Ryan’s fault for duping that no passing clown off as a starting qb. Tyrod isn’t as good as he’s been led to believe. Good riddance.

Real question, who was the best an on the team when Tyrod was named starter?

EPIC! THe one time an OP praises a Rodent article, it completely blows up...on the same day! I didnt bother reading the drivel, but unless the title was sarcastic, this is hilarious!!! The irony!!! If only Cleveland hadnt screwed up their AJMC deal!

Rodent continues to show what a loser he is. Too bad he wasnt colluded against like Kaepernick, money says he must be a *** to continue to have this job?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Fans in Cleveland will suffer the same problem with Tyrod Taylor and spend the entire season fighting over the same ol issue

"Tyrod has to run, none of the WR's can get open", the film will show otherwise. After a year Baker Mayfield will have no problem finding open WRs

Tyrod will be traded to Miami for a 3rd rounder. The Dolphins fans will say, " not Tyrods fault,OUR WR's can't get open" the film will show wide open WRs all over the field. :hehehe:

Taylor will be traded again, this time for a 7th rounder, Rex will be the head coach but the WRs STILL can't get open....:duh:

Man Allen runs well. More effective than Tyrod.