All you MAGALT Right Bros can eat shit, your boy just sold out his country with the entire world watching.

World's greatest negotiator got bitch slapped by an amateur in KJU.

Yesterday he got prison fucked by Vlad in a presidential palace presser.

Remember, the fucker spent two hours with Vlad before the presser WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM.

Then he chooses RUssia over the USA.

That right there is conspiracy.

Your boy aint gonna make it to the end of his term.

You read it here first.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

All you MAGALT Right Bros can eat shit, your boy just sold out his country with the entire world watching.

Remember, the fucker spent two hours with Vlad before the presser WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM.

You read it here first.

LOL. Delusional. Just wait and see, ace. The witch hunt continues, but will not succeed. See ya.

Trump believes it's vital for our relationship with Putin's Russia to be a friendly one, and he's willing to lay down like an obedient dog to win his favor.

You read it here first.

I'm actually surprised it took you this long to post your excrement. Get with it, brah. LOL

Trump believes it's vital for our relationship with Putin's Russia to be a friendly one, and he's willing to lay down like an obedient dog to win his favor.

Sure. That's exactly what's going on. LOL. Dummy. Become educated.

LOL. Delusional. Just wait and see, ace. The witch hunt continues, but will not succeed. See ya.

Even Fox News is upset about what transpired at the summit, nobody was asking for Trump to admit Russian collusion, but it's clear and obvious that Russia meddled in the election. I think most people are uneducated regarding the difference between collusion and meddling. Trump reprimanding Putin and Russia for meddling in the election by no means implicates that Trump won the election in an ignominious way

I'm actually surprised it took you this long to post your excrement. Get with it, brah. LOL

Like I said, only MAGALT Right Bros will defend this fucker. well and the KKK which is the enforcement division of the ALT Right. Enjoy the company you keep.

lol

Even Fox News is upset about what transpired at the summit, nobody was asking for Trump to admit Russian collusion, but it's clear and obvious that Russia meddled in the election. I think most people are uneducated regarding the difference between collusion and meddling. Trump reprimanding Putin and Russia for meddling in the election by no means implicates that Trump won the election in an ignominious way

My god! Even FOX News!!??????? Begin impeachment proceedings immediately!! LOL

Like I said, only MAGALT Right Bros will defend this fucker. well and the KKK which is the enforcement division of the ALT Right. Enjoy the company you keep.

Ah, the KKK. LOL. Unreal. You are a mongoloid.

Sure. That's exactly what's going on. LOL. Dummy. Become educated.

Would love to hear your actual opinion on what you believe is going on, because all you do is just troll and offer 0 substance.

You just go around saying no you're wrong, instead of apparently correcting anyone. If you're passionate about a topic, you probably should be willing to at least discuss the topic instead of just denouncing. The latter is full blown ignorant behavior.

Also, here's Trump tweeting the literally he's willing to just look past Russian meddling because he wants to be buds

My god! Even FOX News!!??????? Begin impeachment proceedings immediately!! LOL

Ya, it actually means something when the network that just loves to deep throat Trump on anything he does is actually being critical of something he's done

How do you figure it's a which hunt?

5 guilty pleas, 1 in jail...so far.

Educate yourself***********

Ah, the KKK. LOL. Unreal. You are a mongoloid.

Real.

lol

Would love to hear your actual opinion on what you believe is going on, because all you do is just troll and offer 0 substance.

You just go around saying no you're wrong, instead of apparently correcting anyone. If you're passionate about a topic, you probably should be willing to at least discuss the topic instead of just denouncing. The latter is full blown ignorant behavior.

Also, here's Trump tweeting the literally he's willing to just look past Russian meddling because he wants to be buds

I've stated before that I will not waste any of my precious time trying to enlighten you knuckleheads. There's no point as you're true believers. I have better things to do. Please continue to post your own articles that I won't read, though. LOL. The media and the vast majority of politicians are all corrupt. I do my own research and come to my own conclusions. Not just believing the "news" I WANT to believe like you libtards.

How do you figure it's a which hunt?

5 guilty pleas, 1 in jail...so far.

Educate yourself***********

Witch, not which dummy. LOL

I've stated before that I will not waste any of my precious time trying to enlighten you knuckleheads. There's no point as you're true believers. I have better things to do. Please continue to post your own articles that I won't read, though. LOL. The media and the vast majority of politicians are all corrupt. I do my own research and come to my own conclusions. Not just believing the "news" I WANT to believe like you libtards.

Could you supply your sources. I'm genuinely interested. I would LOVE to educate myself*****

There was probably golden shower mixed in there as well. It's well known Donny likes to be peed on!

Could you supply your sources. I'm genuinely interested. I would LOVE to educate myself*****

he does no credible research, he is a troll.

Trolls gonna troll.

lol

Real.

Yes! All conservatives are big fans of that asshole. Come on, man. You cannot be taken seriously. You're a complete fool. Shame on you.

Sooooo you know nothing, got it. Have a nice day

he does no credible research, he is a troll.

Trolls gonna troll.

Not so. You are the troll. And an asshole. LOL

Sooooo you know nothing, got it. Have a nice day

You too. LOL. I'm all good, don't worry about me.

I'm sure you are. What color is the sky in your world?

I don't worry about you, just wanted to figure out why you contribute absolutely nothing to any topic you post in.