Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo_B_Rad

McCoy is gone !!!! If true

Holy shit !!

This is indeed the end of McCoy (and the Bills 2018 season) if true.

Whoever made that must not have known that Shady's twitter is @cutondimes25. Probably fake. :niterider

Those pics break my heart. I’m seriously in tears. I have zero patience or sympathy for anyone that beats up women or children.

If its true then he's done. And i wouldn't want a guy that did that on my team. I hope its not real.

One way or the other, some pos beat up that pretty girl. I just don't get it. Sure i've wanted to smack my wife (lord knows she clobbers me all the time) but i never do. Even if someone made the mistake of hitting a woman, how in the actual fuck does it ever get to the point of a complete ass-kicking like that? You really have to be a piece of shit to do that.

I did some investigative work and it looks like the picture was taken in Westminster Abbey in England and Shady posted yesterday on Twitter that he was in church in Miami. I think someone is after revenge and getting some money from Shady. This is BS if true.

Big steaming pile of bullshit....if true guy would of been in police custody or even questioned and mainstream media would be all over it by now.....

Only thing that makes me think it's not true, is in the post the girl basically says "we let you beat your dog, do steroids and beat your kid, but this is the last straw." So it was okay for him to abuse animals and even worse a kid? Seems fishy too me, if he did do all those things, one would think they would have come forward earlier.

Only thing that makes me think it's not true, is in the post the girl basically says "we let you beat your dog, do steroids and beat your kid, but this is the last straw." So it was okay for him to abuse animals and even worse a kid? Seems fishy too me, if he did do all those things, one would think they would have come forward earlier.

Its complete bull crap....he is in miami and she is in london.....she looks like she was beaten close to death.....where is the police info...hospital info? exactly like you said...physical child abuse and he was never detained? investigated by police etc??

I did some investigative work and it looks like the picture was taken in Westminster Abbey in England and Shady posted yesterday on Twitter that he was in church in Miami. I think someone is after revenge and getting some money from Shady. This is BS if true.

Based on what I've read so far:

1. Girlfriend returned from London last night.

2. Girlfriend is accusing McCoy of hiring someone to beat her, so McCoy didn't have to be in the same physical place as her for the accusation to be true.

3. McCoy's denial is very specific in saying that he has not had "direct contact" with her, which doesn't actually deny the allegation but sounds like it does.

Regarding point #3, it's possible that he had only seen the Instagram post which doesn't specifically accuse McCoy of hiring someone else to do it so therefore, he didn't realize that his "denial" wasn't really a denial. But it's also very possible that he knows what he did and issued that statement as basically a half-denial, knowing that he isn't technically lying but he's not denying it either.

Edit: There's also a commenter on another site that specifically says that McCoy hired someone to beat her and steal back a watch that he had given her as a gift. TMZ is reporting that McCoy had taken her to court to try to get "substantial gifts" back as well.

^^

God if he hired someone to do it he's gotta be the dumbest bastard alive. Hiring someone to take back the gifts is one thing, but does the guy really need to beat the shit out of her on top of that? If this hiring thing is true, it could either be that he asked this guy to beat her up, or just as likely that he simply hired a guy to get his stuff and the guy went too far.

There is a moral difference between hiring someone to steal back stuff you view as yours and hiring someone to do that along with a beat down. Legally, however, he'd have hired someone to commit a crime either way. You can't get back personal property in that manner legally. The person in possession has rights. So any side effects of the crime of theft that was allegedly ordered (like the beating) would be on him i believe because he would have been the driving force that initiated the commission of the crime. If he ordered someone only to get his property back and that person committed other crimes along the way, Shady would be guilty of those other crimes too.

humanity has degraded to the point where this all done through instagram. And McCoys response is through social media also.

Cell phones and Social Media, the death of society.

Hoping I'm wrong, but I'm starting to believe there's truth to this story. If so, how stupid can you get and good riddance.

How about the fact that they went for the unholy quaternity for NFL player misconduct

No police report filed, but an IG post accusing him of domestic violence, child abuse, dog abuse, and steroids.

If any of it is true Shady is done, and rightfully so.

If this is false I hope she buried under the jail but that's never the case. Slap on the wrist for a desperate attempt to get/keep money by way of ruining someone else's reputation

The grouping of accusations is weird, like a recap of every NFL suspension over the last 5 years (Peterson - child abuse, Dareus/Vick - animal abuse, Hardy/Rice - DV, PED/drugs - take your pick). The only thing he wasn’t accused of was underinflating footballs and perhaps strangling PJ Carlisimo.

I think we can all agree that if he did this he doesn’t belong on the Bills. But, the way this all comes together has me approach this with scepticism for now.

Holy shit. She looks like she got attacked by a gator.

Even if not true I can see this becoming a fiasco/witch hunt/shit storm/distraction.

So bye Shady. Even if 100% false he’s gone. Just watch.

Mike Schope on wgr550 as we type....

Is rattling off a litany of asshole behavior from Shady the last ten years or so.

Shady dead man walking.