Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Smart and enlightened people of the buffalo range only******

That's not at all how it worked, and they all did not thing their God was the right God, They all worship the same God. Same Characters, like Abraham, Isaac, et al appear in all three books a the same points in history, same stories. The first difference is in the authors. The Bible and Torah is a collection of stories that came as inspirational words from God to the prophets and kings in the Bible and Torah, as well as from God in the issuing of the 10 Commandments.The Koran comes from a single source, most of it written as a dictation from the Angel Gabriel to the Prophet Mohammad when the angel told Mohammad to “write this down” as words from God.

There are also writings in the Koran that are not in the “write this down” command, but a type of editorial interpretation of ideas by Mohammad. The Bible and Torah come from many witnesses while the Koran comes from one witness. For the Koran and the Bible’s New Testament, the New Testament maintains that Jesus was crucified, died, was buried, and rose again from the dead. The Koran maintains that Jesus died and was buried. The New Testament has Joseph present at Mary’s pregnancy and Jesus’ birth. The Koran has only Mary in the pregnancy and birth of Jesus.

The Bible’s New Testament holds that Jesus stated that He and God are One; that He is the Christ, the anointed one, the Son of Man and the Son of God. The Koran regards Jesus as only a prophet. The Koran disavows the trinity: there is no other God but Allah. As such it reiterates the Torah’s concept of the unity of God: The Lord our God is One.

And Romans?? You mean Egyptians?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

romans, eqyptians ... all those people look the same to me. give me a break it was late and i was about to fall asleep

i will have to review my books to see if you are right about mohammad writing the koran. its been decades since i studied that and i must admit islam is not one of my favorite religions. its a valid template that can produce excellent people, its just too rigid and orthodox for me. kinda like the middle easts version of catholicism. and it was written in a warring culture, so its heavily war topic inspired in long spots, which turns me off

and while islam is SUPPOSED to view all gods as one, thats not how it is generally practiced. if you tell an average muslim that their god and the christian god are equals they will be offended. same shit, different religion

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

romans, eqyptians ... all those people look the same to me. give me a break it was late and i was about to fall asleep

i will have to review my books to see if you are right about mohammad writing the koran. its been decades since i studied that and i must admit islam is not one of my favorite religions. its a valid template that can produce excellent people, its just too rigid and orthodox for me. kinda like the middle easts version of catholicism. and it was written in a warring culture, so its heavily war topic inspired in long spots, which turns me off

and while islam is SUPPOSED to view all gods as one, thats not how it is generally practiced. if you tell an average muslim that their god and the christian god are equals they will be offended. same shit, different religion

Again, not true. I have had this exact conversation, just in the last few weeks with Palestinians and a Pakistani woman. It's only the extremists who try to pass that bullshit off to politically manipulate people

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

youve been lucky to have talked to people who are more enlightened than that average. go mill around in a few mosques trying to tell average muslims the christian god is equal to the muslim god and you will get quite a different response from most of them. they will freely admit they came from the same heritage but that allah is supreme

Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Do you even read your little book?

Sounds like modern laws, to me.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

youve been lucky to have talked to people who are more enlightened than that average. go mill around in a few mosques trying to tell average muslims the christian god is equal to the muslim god and you will get quite a different response from most of them. they will freely admit they came from the same heritage but that allah is supreme

People poisoned by their religion......

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Google search for yourself. Start with blue laws. Then anti gay bills many states have tried to pass.

I did and it appears that all these “blue laws” were abolished a long time ago, and most are dumb laws like dry counties which is a moral law. I mean it was completely illegal at one time.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

People poisoned by their religion......

huh? its the exact opposite in the case we are talking about

their religion tells them that all gods are one. thats good. its humans the pervert it and turn it into 'yes but MY god is the supreme one, which makes him the only valid god'. thats very very bad

huh? its the exact opposite in the case we are talking about

their religion tells them that all gods are one. thats good. its humans the pervert it and turn it into 'yes but MY god is the supreme one, which makes him the only valid god'. thats very very bad

I should have said, poisoned by their organized, financially motivated, structured religion and it's man-made agenda

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I should have said, poisoned by their organized, financially motivated, structured religion and it's man-made agenda

As. Opposed to the disorganized, lets make the religion fit how want to live our life religion? Idk what church you to, but my church sends out a mailer with how much the church takes in and how much it spends on bills, how much the pastor makes a year and how ever much they spend on upkeep of the church. The church council, not the Pastor or the Synod counts the money each week, and distributes. The Synod receives none of the money. Actually they give the church money if they are having trouble paying a bill or filling the pantry, which is used to feed the homeless and families who can’t afford to put food on the table. But yeah organized religion is terrible.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

As. Opposed to the disorganized, lets make the religion fit how want to live our life religion? Idk what church you to, but my church sends out a mailer with how much the church takes in and how much it spends on bills, how much the pastor makes a year and how ever much they spend on upkeep of the church. The church council, not the Pastor or the Synod counts the money each week, and distributes. The Synod receives none of the money. Actually they give the church money if they are having trouble paying a bill or filling the pantry, which is used to feed the homeless and families who can’t afford to put food on the table. But yeah organized religion is terrible.

In many cases, it is. Writings are cherry picked and twisted to manipulate followers into subscribing to a specific agenda, which is less motivated by scripture, and more by the church leaders’ wants

Seek help. soflabillsfan