Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Smart and enlightened people of the buffalo range only******

Republican attorney general Jeff Sessions recently cited the bible to defend separating families. Later Democratic House Representative Maxine Waters cited that God is on "our" side. I'm just wondering which party God a registered voter of? This seems like a pretty important issue. I mean which side is Jesus really on here? It seems like everyone feels they are justified in doing whatever they want in his name, whether its separating families or harassing people in public. Can anyone help me here? Or can anyone, myself included, say and do anything they please as long as they cite God's approval. How would anyone know the difference? Is there any credible evidence that points to his existence, or which party he is affiliated with? Thank you!

Republican attorney general Jeff Sessions recently cited the bible to defend separating families. Later Democratic House Representative Maxine Waters cited that God is on "our" side. I'm just wondering which party God a registered voter of? This seems like a pretty important issue. I mean which side is Jesus really on here? It seems like everyone feels they are justified in doing whatever they want in his name, whether its separating families or harassing people in public. Can anyone help me here? Or can anyone, myself included, say and do anything they please as long as they cite God's approval. How would anyone know the difference? Is there any credible evidence that points to his existence, or which party he is affiliated with? Thank you!

God would be an independent, he would not outright side with either party, especially in Washington.

Jeff Sessions was actually defending the LAWS of the United states of America regarding our borders and National security. Grow up and get an education.

Jeff Sessions was actually defending the LAWS of the United states of America regarding our borders and National security. Grow up and get an education.

LOL. Touche.

Thanks for not answering any my of questions. Refer to the thread title.

God would be an independent, he would not outright side with either party, especially in Washington.

How do you know? And why?

The important question is, with so many heartbreaking losses, "Does God hate the Buffalo Bills?"

Can anyone who has spoken to him directly chime in?

Can anyone who has spoken to him directly chime in?

God doesn't hate the Bills, he just gave them a larger cross to bear. The Bills will eventually be rewarded for their struggles. :niterider

He’s on both sides.

Romans 13:1 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God

God doesn't hate the Bills, he just gave them a larger cross to bear. The Bills will eventually be rewarded for their struggles. :niterider

Well jeez! I certainly hope so! Did he give you a definite date and time?

Hold on. How are you so certain this was not satan? I hear he can be a tricky one!

He’s on both sides.

Romans 13:1 ESV

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God

How do you know that?

Can I get a primary source?

Thanks for your contribution! Please follow the thread title next time!

It's a terrible, worthless thread. You won't find smarter or more enlightened than The Bowman Body.

It's a terrible, worthless thread. You won't find smarter or more enlightened than The Bowman Body.

So, enlighten me smarty pants. You could start by answering the questions in post #1. If you cant, that's fine. I guess there is nothing left for you to say.

Here's your answer:

Here's your answer:

Love the tweet, but I do you think God is vain enough to post on social media?

Love the tweet, but I do you think God is vain enough to post on social media?

I believe HE considers it a public service.

So, enlighten me smarty pants. You could start by answering the questions in post #1. If you cant, that's fine. I guess there is nothing left for you to say.

Everyone knows he's an independent who sides with the Republicans. See, that was a cinch. LOL

you're just pissed he stole your thread****style. lol.

Nothing that happens here ever pisses me off.

Everyone knows he's an independent who sides with the Republicans. See, that was a cinch. LOL

How do you, and everyone else know that?