Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo_B_Rad

History in the making !!!! Thank you President TRUMP!

Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

But he won’t do to all the haters.

One of the main things Trump has accomplished is that he has exposed the side of hate. Democrats, liberals, and Hollywood are pathetic. I’ll never be able to watch another Robert Deniro movie again.

Oh boo hoo Loserman won't watch another Deniro movie. Somebody get a box a tissues for the poor boy.

as usual, the orange dotard didnt bother to tell anyone what the fuck he was going to say at the NORK presser:

• President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that the US and South Korea would stop joint military drills after meeting Kim Jong Un.
  • But the Pentagon and South Korea haven't heard anything about it, even though China apparently has.
  • US military forces in Korea have not received any direction to cease joint military drills, a spokesman said on Tuesday.

US military forces in Korea have not received any direction to cease joint military drills, a spokesman said on Tuesday, Reuters notes.

The South Korean military issued a statement to NBC News saying: "Regarding President Trump's comment regarding ending of the combined military drills..We need to find out the exact meaning or intention behind his comments at this point."

Meanwhile, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said "Our suspension for suspension process is right and has been realised," a BBC correspondent in China reported.

"USFK has received no updated guidance on execution or cessation of training exercises - to include this fall's schedule Ulchi Freedom Guardian," US Forces in Korea Lt. Col. Jennifer Lovett said in a statement seen by Reuters.

probably made a note of cancelling the exercises on a sheet of toilet paper while using KJUs portable toilet.

You have Rodman on your side, who’s probably the most mentally unstable person in all of sports. Enjoy.

Also this agreement between US and NK is so bare bones it guarantees nothing nor outlines how to achieve anything.

Trump is really draining the swamp working with the cum dumpster Kardashian and the psycho wife beater in Rodman. You seriously can't make this shit up.

Yeah. This is fantastic. We've dissed Mexico and Canada. Trashed the UK and Germany. And, in exchange, we've gotten close with the apartheid state of Israel, the Islamic dictatorships in Turkey and the Phillipines. We're closer to the Saudi Arabian terrorist scum fucks than we've ever been. And Ivanka got some fucking favorable merch deals with China in exchange for letting those fuckers have visas. And we're doing all this because Putin has massive dirt on Trump from decades worth of money laundering for the Russian mafia.

Oh and now Kim Jong Un is our friend.

Well done you fucking dip shit ass-holes.

Your head is so far up your ignorant ass you've got shit in your nose if you think that anything happening right now is good.

And to those of you, a heart felt fuck you. Fucking traitors.

This presidency is vladimir putin's fucking wet dream. And if you don't realize that giving Putin what he wants is bad for us, then you're a stupid fuck. You don't know shit about shit.

Sadly, most american's don't know shit about shit. This is the world we live in.

The end is nigh.

I tried to add as many curse words as possible because you ignorant fucks are so fucking stupid you're going to destroy this country. No... you already have.

FUCK YOU! I literally want to fight people that applaud this dip shit know-nothing idiot posing as our president. Like beat your face in until it looks like the inside of a pumpkin.

I guess the ultimate question is this. If you're too fucking stupid to even know that you're a traitor are you still a traitor?

OP fucking links Fox news of all things. No offense bro but you're a dumb ass. Your intentions may be good but... yeah. You're an ignorant sheep.

Another day...........another example of a lack of education and mental illness combined! Keep em coming white trash.

After all this time, with all the abundance of evidence right before you, you still don't see it. You still don't understand that Trump has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

He's all show and no substance and always has been. He has no experience or knowledge of geopolitics, no understanding of history, no respect for the rule of law or the Constitution or long-established alliances with allies. He breaks treaties at a whim. He lies at the drop of a hat. He loves chaos. He has no patience and a short attention span. He does not read. He gets most of his information from television. He does not value learning or self-improvement. He listens to no one but himself. He favors simple, impulsive solutions to complex problems. He thinks he knows everything, just like any banana-republic dictator, which is what he aspires to be.

I'm sorry that you and Trump fans like you cannot see that he exists solely to enrich himself and his family and to do the bidding of a hostile foreign government; namely, Russia, because of whatever they have on him.

Perhaps this will finally occur to you when Mueller releases his report. Or at the end of Donald's impeachment, if it comes to that. Or when Trump is caught on tape saying, "I love my base because they're such simple-minded suckers!" Or perhaps never. We'll see.

BWAAAA ha ha ha, YAWN. Are they really still talking about this??

Yeah. This is fantastic. We've dissed Mexico and Canada. Trashed the UK and Germany. And, in exchange, we've gotten close with the apartheid state of Israel, the Islamic dictatorships in Turkey and the Phillipines. We're closer to the Saudi Arabian terrorist scum fucks than we've ever been. And Ivanka got some fucking favorable merch deals with China in exchange for letting those fuckers have visas. And we're doing all this because Putin has massive dirt on Trump from decades worth of money laundering for the Russian mafia.

Your head is so far up your ignorant ass you've got shit in your nose if you think that anything happening right now is good.

This presidency is vladimir putin's fucking wet dream. And if you don't realize that giving Putin what he wants is bad for us, then you're a stupid fuck. You don't know shit about shit.

Sadly, most american's don't know shit about shit. This is the world we live in.

The end is nigh.

I tried to add as many curse words as possible because you ignorant fucks are so fucking stupid you're going to destroy this country. No... you already have.

FUCK YOU! I literally want to fight people that applaud this dip shit know-nothing idiot posing as our president. Like beat your face in until it looks like the inside of a pumpkin.

I guess the ultimate question is this. If you're too fucking stupid to even know that you're a traitor are you still a traitor?

OP fucking links Fox news of all things. No offense bro but you're a dumb ass. Your intentions may be good but... yeah. You're an ignorant sheep.

Check to see whether your clocks are running backwards because I believe you have fallen “through the looking glass”. Go ask Alice. Nothing, nada, is factual in your opening tirade. And then your follow-up comments indicate a liberal amount of alcohol was consumed at the time.

I am sick of the language. You with the picture of Vladimir Lenin as your avatar. Shut up. Shut your little mouth. Now!!!! You too, Frawk. Who are any of you to call anyone a traitor? Is your Mom yelling at you for pounding the keyboard too hard?

This. Is how it starts. Don't ask why people feel differently. Demonize them. Cast aspersions. Damn them with opinions. They're Nazis, commies, idiots, traitors. Whatever. Then you can beat them in the street. Because they're bad.

I am sick of the language. You with the picture of Vladimir Lenin as your avatar. Shut up. Shut your little mouth. Now!!!! You too, Frawk. Who are any of you to call anyone a traitor? Is your Mom yelling at you for pounding the keyboard too hard?

go fuck yourself?

PS,

I liked you better when you posted dear leader level praise of the dotard. that was amusing.

The end is nigh.

I just wanted to stop in for a second and chime in on this guy.

Lol at him and everything about that post!

Hahaha

Ahhh poor little bitch not getting his way, unhappy because of our Presidents success. Big tough message board bully wants to kick people’s ass just because the don’t agree with you and think they way you do. It’s cute to see a snowflake melt.

Really, really soon you're going to wake up and find yourself in a fascist dictatorship. You may already be in one for all we know.

But hey, at least it will draped in the American flag.

You don't even fucking know what you're talking about. You have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever if you're ok with this. Topas may have a point (better to talk than to not talk). But if you look at who we're cozying up to and who we're isolating it's impossible to conclude anything but that this is nearly the end of the freedom that same flag is supposed to stand for.

I'm totally done with this. I've said what i have to say. There's no changing people's politics. And the networks have all of us by the balls. Our opinions are for sale.

Yours didn't cost too much to get.

We're fucked.

Check to see whether your clocks are running backwards because I believe you have fallen “through the looking glass”. Go ask Alice. Nothing, nada, is factual in your opening tirade. And then your follow-up comments indicate a liberal amount of alcohol was consumed at the time.

People like you are turning this country into a kleptocracy. I'll talk football with you all day. but politically you're a moron. The exact same kind of fool that brings a country to fascism.

We are in big time fucking trouble. And people like you are applauding.

You’re an idiot, had nothing to do with Obama failing to actually meet, they tore him apart soon as he said he’d be open to talk with him

You can't even debate these people. Don't bother. The FOX news project has finally paid off. This is what happens when democracy dies. You can't force people into a fascist regime. You have to convince them that it's what they wanted all along (until they realize they didn't).

Humans are really just dumb animals in the end. Easily manipulated.

Debate is utterly pointless.

Everyone has picked their side already. Everyone has their own facts.

I just wanted to stop in for a second and chime in on this guy.

Lol at him and everything about that post!

Hahaha

Thanks for stopping in and adding your name to the list of know-nothing idiots. Duly noted.

Fuck off idiot.

I'm totally done with this.

No you're not. Your head and your heart are in the right place and that justifies supporting the resistance. these magalt-righters are simple trolls. Always remember that and focus on the hilarity of their dumbassery.

We're fucked.

only if you give up. dont do it. remember this whole NORK shit-show is a diversion from the Mueller business. Paulie Walnutz has his bail revocation hearing Friday. Could be a game changer among so many more. Could be a Xmas in June.

Either way, stay the course and keep sticking a nail in those alt-right eyes.

Yeah because there is a difference in this word between a doer and a sayer. Obama is a gutless sayer and a spineless retarded fuck of a president.

Trump disrespects our closest ally and glorifies a murdering despot who starve, enslaves, tortures and kills his own people then announces he wants to leave S Korea to the wolves. But you dimwitted fucktards with your noses up Trump's ass are OK with this. Just shows how fucking stupid you all are. Pathetic

Another day...........another example of a lack of education and mental illness combined! Keep em coming white trash.

Actually, people who would be considered white trash are the ones who make up the majority of his base. But, nice come back

Actually, people who would be considered white trash are the ones who make up the majority of his base. But, nice come back

You're having a conversation with a shoe box. Shoe boxes don't think. Neither does that dumb fuck.

Just ignore his idiocy. There are some VERY ignorant people that post here. Let them make their points. I support telling them that they're fucking uneducated slobs, but you're not going to change their minds.

This is how free societies fall.

I've said this in quite a few threads now. But the death of this county (and it IS here make no mistake) came when people became entitled to their own facts. I don't remember how old i was when FOX network debuted, but i was pretty damn young. I remember their advertising blitz. And it just stunk of bull shit. I was like somewhere between 8 and 12 years old and i still picked up on it. Some people just inherently know when they're being lied to, or when they're being set-up to being lied to. When they're being patronized.

Unfortunately mankind is a very easy to manipulate thing. I felt uncomfortable watching their shit even before they began doing what they do. Lots of people aren't so hard to grab.

There are enough dumb fucks in the right states to make this thing a permanent death to our country.

Game. Set. Match.

No you're not. Your head and your heart are in the right place and that justifies supporting the resistance. these magalt-righters are simple trolls. Always remember that and focus on the hilarity of their dumbassery.

only if you give up. dont do it. remember this whole NORK shit-show is a diversion from the Mueller business. Paulie Walnutz has his bail revocation hearing Friday. Could be a game changer among so many more. Could be a Xmas in June.

Either way, stay the course and keep sticking a nail in those alt-right eyes.

Don't get me wrong. I'll still post. but these people are beyond repair.

They literally think they're being patriotic. That's my point. And that's why we're screwed.

These aren't bad people. They quite literally think they're doing right by this country in supporting this ass-hole. there are a lot of people out there who will support anything with an American flag affixed to it.

Was Germany an inherently evil country in the late 30s? No. people are people. But gullible people are always going to be the target of evil bastards. And they're not hard to win over. Because they're gullible.

People like you are turning this country into a kleptocracy. I'll talk football with you all day. but politically you're a moron. The exact same kind of fool that brings a country to fascism.

We are in big time fucking trouble. And people like you are applauding.

Who is it that team JimKelly12203 is rooting for? An example of a dictator is your avatar hero or a cabal that persists in perpetuating their plan for governance even when they get voted out by citizens using the one last peaceful tool they have available to right the ship. I don’t fancy having an ongoing oppressive government that cheats, lies, deceives and ignores laws to keep receiving their take of Clinton Foundation funds and other illicit funding sources from the government trough. Everything that has been going on in congress for years and the Obama WH is what I hate. You can smell it in the air like rotting garbage. We have all kinds of evidence and admissions that intelligence agencies were used against US citizens, testimony under oath that they were surveilling Congressional members and their staff, the IRS was used against individuals and citizens’ political groups, two AG’s obstructed justice and outright used illegal tactics or refused to prosecute obvious violations to promote their political and immoral objectives. Even worse, people turn up dead at very convenient times for bad actors in government. You don’t have to actually see the rats to know your house is infested.

You don’t like Trump? Fine. So, it’s therapeutic to just keep doing what all the rest of these liberal leftist mentally unstable loons do (fat Mike Moore, Bobby DeNiro, Maher, “The View” panel, etc.) and keep howling like severe psychosis patients in state mental hospitals? Find another outlet.

He's the one President who actually tried to implement everything he said he was going to do. You have to give him that.

Lenin-Boy can't do anything but engage in profane sloganeering.

'You f-tards are so stupid that you'll wake up in a fascist state.' How is that an argument? Can you even define fascism?

They literally think they're being patriotic. That's my point. And that's why we're screwed.

These aren't bad people. They quite literally think they're doing right by this country in supporting this ass-hole. there are a lot of people out there who will support anything with an American flag affixed to it.

That's the problem right there. Trump practically screamed to the world at the G7 meeting, "I'm here to help break up the 70-year-old Atlantic alliance and jeopardize US national security to please my master Putin!" but that's all right with Trump's cult members so long as Trump waves the flag and puts his hand on his heart when the anthem is played and he proclaims something stupid like "I'm the most patriotic person you'll ever meet."

And they believe him. They actually believe him. Despite Trump blatantly doing everything at every opportunity to please Putin and despite all the many connections he and his campaign have had with Russians, they still think Trump is patriotic.

It's absolutely mind-boggling.