Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo_B_Rad

History in the making !!!! Thank you President TRUMP!

I think NK has no choice but to drop their nuclear program because of that mountain collapsing over that test site.

Scientists suspect mountain collapse at N. Korea nuke test site

BEIJING -- Research by Chinese geologists suggests that the mountain above North Korea's main nuclear test site has likely collapsed. That collapse has likely rendered the site unsafe for further testing and will require that it be monitored for any leaking radiation.

The findings by the scientists at the University of Science and Technology of China may shed new light on North Korean President Kim Jong Un's announcement that his country was ceasing its testing program ahead of planned summit meetings with South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Donald Trump.

The results also support some of the findings of an earlier study by another group of Chinese researchers that was published last month by the journal Geophysical Research Letters.

Nuclear explosions release enormous amounts of heat and energy, and the North's largest test in September was believed early on to have rendered the Punggye-ri site in northeastern North Korea unstable.

Chinese authorities have said they've detected no radiation risk from samples collected along the border. Calls to those departments were not immediately answered on Thursday.

Yeah. This is fantastic. We've dissed Mexico and Canada. Trashed the UK and Germany. And, in exchange, we've gotten close with the apartheid state of Israel, the Islamic dictatorships in Turkey and the Phillipines. We're closer to the Saudi Arabian terrorist scum fucks than we've ever been. And Ivanka got some fucking favorable merch deals with China in exchange for letting those fuckers have visas. And we're doing all this because Putin has massive dirt on Trump from decades worth of money laundering for the Russian mafia.

Oh and now Kim Jong Un is our friend.

Well done you fucking dip shit ass-holes.

Your head is so far up your ignorant ass you've got shit in your nose if you think that anything happening right now is good.

And to those of you, a heart felt fuck you. Fucking traitors.

This presidency is vladimir putin's fucking wet dream. And if you don't realize that giving Putin what he wants is bad for us, then you're a stupid fuck. You don't know shit about shit.

Sadly, most american's don't know shit about shit. This is the world we live in.

The end is nigh.

I tried to add as many curse words as possible because you ignorant fucks are so fucking stupid you're going to destroy this country. No... you already have.

FUCK YOU! I literally want to fight people that applaud this dip shit know-nothing idiot posing as our president. Like beat your face in until it looks like the inside of a pumpkin.

I guess the ultimate question is this. If you're too fucking stupid to even know that you're a traitor are you still a traitor?

OP fucking links Fox news of all things. No offense bro but you're a dumb ass. Your intentions may be good but... yeah. You're an ignorant sheep.

Fully agree with JK12203. Except the part with Kim Jong Un. Maybe it is actually something good that they started talking. I dont know. Maybe. I always think negotiating is better than all alternatives. At least mostly.

That being said, agree with all your other points.

Fox News praising Trump for meeting with North Korea after trashing Obama for saying he was willing to sit down and talk with Kim Kong Un. Typical.

Yeah. This is fantastic. We've dissed Mexico and Canada. Trashed the UK and Germany. And, in exchange, we've gotten close with the apartheid state of Israel, the Islamic dictatorships in Turkey and the Phillipines. We're closer to the Saudi Arabian terrorist scum fucks than we've ever been. And Ivanka got some fucking favorable merch deals with China in exchange for letting those fuckers have visas. And we're doing all this because Putin has massive dirt on Trump from decades worth of money laundering for the Russian mafia.

Your head is so far up your ignorant ass you've got shit in your nose if you think that anything happening right now is good.

This presidency is vladimir putin's fucking wet dream. And if you don't realize that giving Putin what he wants is bad for us, then you're a stupid fuck. You don't know shit about shit.

Sadly, most american's don't know shit about shit. This is the world we live in.

The end is nigh.

I tried to add as many curse words as possible because you ignorant fucks are so fucking stupid you're going to destroy this country. No... you already have.

FUCK YOU! I literally want to fight people that applaud this dip shit know-nothing idiot posing as our president. Like beat your face in until it looks like the inside of a pumpkin.

I guess the ultimate question is this. If you're too fucking stupid to even know that you're a traitor are you still a traitor?

OP fucking links Fox news of all things. No offense bro but you're a dumb ass. Your intentions may be good but... yeah. You're an ignorant sheep.

Ahhh poor little bitch not getting his way, unhappy because of our Presidents success. Big tough message board bully wants to kick people’s ass just because the don’t agree with you and think they way you do. It’s cute to see a snowflake melt.

Fox News praising Trump for meeting with North Korea after trashing Obama for saying he was willing to sit down and talk with Kim Kong Un. Typical.

Yeah because there is a difference in this word between a doer and a sayer. Obama is a gutless sayer and a spineless retarded fuck of a president.

Yeah because there is a difference in this word between a doer and a sayer. Obama is a gutless sayer and a spineless retarded fuck of a president.

why do you hate america?

Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize.

But he won’t do to all the haters.

One of the main things Trump has accomplished is that he has exposed the side of hate. Democrats, liberals, and Hollywood are pathetic. I’ll never be able to watch another Robert Deniro movie again.

You’re an idiot, had nothing to do with Obama failing to actually meet, they tore him apart soon as he said he’d be open to talk with him

The meeting was a great start, but but no means was it the end all be all and POTUS did not proclaim it as such. They talked, let's see what happens without bs conjecture from both sides. It would be monumental to achieve success, but it will only come after an intense series of summits over a few years. So this proclaiming victory knock it off and those claiming defeat knock it off and let these events playout.

Hello Trump Fans,

It's your old pal Professor Piggy stopping by to wish you well.

Here, I've got something for you. It's shiny and bright and colorful and can be bounced up and down. It's really amazing to look at and can glow in the dark. It's a rubber ball.

I knew you'd be impressed.

The end is nigh.

Trust the process!

I have to admit, Trump sure did look great shaking hands with Kim Jong-un. That was a real damn fine handshake. Very firm. And he didn't do it just once, but several times with Kim. You don't shake hands like that unless you've practiced all your life doing it like Trump has.

And the way Trump stood up straight and proud and smiled, it was great. Really great! He smiled with almost effortless CONFIDENCE. Real CONFIDENCE, even though the biased press, otherwise known as the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, were there hoping that he would not shake hands as firmly as he did and not smile as confidently as he did. If they thought they'd see a pratfall by Trump, they were sadly mistaken. Oh, and there was NO COLLUSION with Russia of course.

Trump sure showed them. He showed us all what he's made of.

Ho-boy. Did you see the way Trump signed his name on that last-minute document that no one knows anything about? That was done with so much confidence and so much style and flourish that I'm sure all his wonderful fans are still going around in a daze today and feeling a deep sense of inner contentment at what he's accomplished.

Trump is by far history's greatest president when it comes to genuine razzamatazz and skillful entertainment.

I have to admit, Trump sure did look great shaking hands with Kim Jong-un. That was a real damn fine handshake. Very firm. And he didn't do it just once, but several times with Kim. You don't shake hands like that unless you've practiced all your life doing it like Trump has.

And the way Trump stood up straight and proud and smiled, it was great. Really great! He smiled with almost effortless CONFIDENCE. Real CONFIDENCE, even though the biased press, otherwise known as the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, were there hoping that he would not shake hands as firmly as he did and not smile as confidently as he did. If they thought they'd see a pratfall by Trump, they were sadly mistaken. Oh, and there was NO COLLUSION with Russia of course.

Trump sure showed them. He showed us all what he's made of.

Ho-boy. Did you see the way Trump signed his name on that last-minute document that no one knows anything about? That was done with so much confidence and so much style and flourish that I'm sure all his wonderful fans are still going around in a daze today and feeling a deep sense of inner contentment at what he's accomplished.

Trump is by far history's greatest president when it comes to genuine razzamatazz and skillful entertainment.

Trump says you're welcome.

There was no doubt that the haters would find a way to turn this into a negative. Just goes to show that you would rather the country fail, then to give credit where its do. You are sad

You’re an idiot, had nothing to do with Obama failing to actually meet, they tore him apart soon as he said he’d be open to talk with him

Yeah probably because your dumb ass super hero president would have given them billions of dollars and gotten nothing in return other than a big fuck you. Pssssst , look at the Iran deal, Dick bag.

Yeah sounds like your hero Kim, really smacked Trump around.

lol, so now Kim is my hero? what planet have you landed here from?

hehx490nz6h4cjrzg.jpg

Suck it haters! Even Rodman is the latest black person to escape from the Democrat plantation with many more to follow.

chris-cuomo-and-dennis-rodman-1280x720.jpg

Suck it haters! Even Rodman is the latest black person to escape from the Democrat plantation with many more to follow.

chris-cuomo-and-dennis-rodman-1280x720.jpg

You have Rodman on your side, who’s probably the most mentally unstable person in all of sports. Enjoy.

Also this agreement between US and NK is so bare bones it guarantees nothing nor outlines how to achieve anything.

Trump says you're welcome.

There was no doubt that the haters would find a way to turn this into a negative. Just goes to show that you would rather the country fail, then to give credit where its do. You are sad

After all this time, with all the abundance of evidence right before you, you still don't see it. You still don't understand that Trump has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

He's all show and no substance and always has been. He has no experience or knowledge of geopolitics, no understanding of history, no respect for the rule of law or the Constitution or long-established alliances with allies. He breaks treaties at a whim. He lies at the drop of a hat. He loves chaos. He has no patience and a short attention span. He does not read. He gets most of his information from television. He does not value learning or self-improvement. He listens to no one but himself. He favors simple, impulsive solutions to complex problems. He thinks he knows everything, just like any banana-republic dictator, which is what he aspires to be.

I'm sorry that you and Trump fans like you cannot see that he exists solely to enrich himself and his family and to do the bidding of a hostile foreign government; namely, Russia, because of whatever they have on him.

Perhaps this will finally occur to you when Mueller releases his report. Or at the end of Donald's impeachment, if it comes to that. Or when Trump is caught on tape saying, "I love my base because they're such simple-minded suckers!" Or perhaps never. We'll see.