Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Trump Approval Now at 50%!

I wonder how high it would be if the news weren't so biased? Weird that Obama had the media in his lap all 8 years and didn't get this high at this juncture. Flame away!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).

Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency.

TRUMP :usaflag:Love this President!! Just imagine if the mentally ill liberals all moved to Venezuela, they would be in their paradise and America would be on rocket fuel without their obstruction.

You fucking Trump apologists just keep on overlooking all of his mistakes and all of his fucked up nonsense. Keep those blinders on fellas. I hope this foum is still here and all of you morons are still posting here when his middle-class tax nonsense expires and you have to start paying for it

I wonder how high it would be if the news weren't so biased? Weird that Obama had the media in his lap all 8 years and didn't get this high at this juncture. Flame away!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).

Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency.

The press leans to the left. Has always been that way. Those who try to deny it are lying. Fact.

Trump is doing a pretty good job. Just ignore the frothing at the mouth haters who can't get their minds around the fact that Hillary lost in Nov. 2016.

You fucking Trump apologists just keep on overlooking all of his mistakes and all of his fucked up nonsense. Keep those blinders on fellas. I hope this foum is still here and all of you morons are still posting here when his middle-class tax nonsense expires and you have to start paying for it

Waaaaaaaah. Poor libtard baby/snowflake. Go organize ANOTHER anti-Trump rally which accomplishes nothing. LOL

I'm down with tax cuts. I pay far too much already. Make it 15% across the board for EVERYONE. Tax problems all solved. No loopholes/complicated bullshit current system. Disagree? Then you are a lost cause idiot. Where is the incentive to be successful if you have to give most of what you make to those who cheat the system and rely on handouts? Hmmmm?

Didn't the left tell us Trump would be thrown out of office by now? What gives? How soon will it happen? Dumb lads and lasses (dumbasses). LOL

After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmussen_Reports

for even higher approval numbers you could use the matt drudge or richard spencer polling services

the don! :rockon:

I'm sure a woman with your talent of drilling holes and pushing cable through is in high demand in Cuba or Venezuela.You should move there.

I'm down with tax cuts. I pay far too much already. Make it 15% across the board for EVERYONE. Tax problems all solved. No loopholes/complicated bullshit current system. Disagree? Then you are a lost cause idiot. Where is the incentive to be successful if you have to give most of what you make to those who cheat the system and rely on handouts? Hmmmm?

You're an idiot. Your tax cuts expire in 2025 and will need to be paid for dumbass

I'm sure a woman with your talent of drilling holes and pushing cable through is in high demand in Cuba or Venezuela.You should move there.

Woman?? Jesus Christ you're dumb

After the 2010 midterm elections, Silver concluded that Rasmussen's polls were the least accurate of the major pollsters in 2010, having an average error of 5.8 points and a pro-Republican bias of 3.9 points according to Silver's model.

for even higher approval numbers you could use the matt drudge or richard spencer polling services

The only reason it's up is because of the gun thing going on right now and all the people that have been swayed into thinking the government is coming for their guns.

The only reason it's up is because of the gun thing going on right now and all the people that have been swayed into thinking the government is coming for their guns.

Uh huh

Waaaaaaaah. Poor libtard baby/snowflake. Go organize ANOTHER anti-Trump rally which accomplishes nothing. LOL

What do the pro trump rallies accomplish?

Also nobody brings up Hillary except republicans

Uh huh

Uh huh, right. And it's retarded to laud the same pollsters Trumpkins slammed when they reported his low numbers. Regardless, nothing to even get excited about

That the same Nate Silver that has Clinton winning by 5 percent.

I’ll pass on his opinion.

You're an idiot. Your tax cuts expire in 2025 and will need to be paid for dumbass

Oh noes....we will go right back to paying what we were....oh wait. By we I mean the 53 percent of us that Ac5ually pay taxes. Not the 47 who either get everything back or the 22 that get back more than they pay in.

Maybe they all can chip in if you are worried about paying these off.

An incompetent, corrupt, bungling reality-TV president with historically low approval ratings throughout his term somehow hits 50% for the moment, and his sycophants think this is cause for celebration?

Is this 50% mark supposed to be another of Trump's "accomplishments" that we hear so much about?

So, let's review Trump's entire body of accomplishments to date.

1. Massive tax break to benefit corporations and the very wealthy.

2. Deregulation to help corporations and banking elite to get away with even more underhanded and shady business practices at the expense of the welfare and health and rights of individual citizens.

3. Assault on the environment and future of the earth, because, after all, who wants to live forever?

4. To show how tough he is, picked pointless and immature quarrels with key allies and many other nations' leaders, except for, oh, yes, Putin, thus making Trump into a confirmed international laughing stock.

5. Started a trade war with China because trade wars are easy to win.

6. Achieved a 50% approval rating, according to the most Trump-friendly pollster.

That's one hell of a list. I would be happy with that too if I were a mindless, ignorant, gullible Trump sycophant that needs to live through his Great Leader and believes everything that comes out of the mouth of a well-documented liar with a history of defrauding others in the business world.

So, let's review Trump's entire body of accomplishments to date.

1. Massive tax break to benefit corporations and the very wealthy.

2. Deregulation to help corporations and banking elite to get away with even more underhanded and shady business practices at the expense of the welfare and health and rights of individual citizens.

3. Assault on the environment and future of the earth, because, after all, who wants to live forever?

4. To show how tough he is, picked pointless and immature quarrels with key allies and many other nations' leaders, except for, oh, yes, Putin, thus making Trump into a confirmed international laughing stock.

5. Started a trade war with China because trade wars are easy to win.

6. Achieved a 50% approval rating, according to the most Trump-friendly pollster.

That's one hell of a list. I would be happy with that too if I were a mindless, ignorant, gullible Trump sycophant that needs to live through his Great Leader and believes everything that comes out of the mouth of a well-documented liar with a history of defrauding others in the business world.

ad 4. Merkel: Europe 'can no longer rely on allies'