Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Jim Kelly sends shocking message to Bills fans

He thanks us for our prayers but makes no mention of our THOUGHTS?

What!?!?

But all those people who wrote that they were “thinking” of him...

Those poor folks.

Their irrelevant thoughts go unthanked.

Oh wait - no one really cares about your thoughts when they’re going through tribulation. Prayers? Sure. Thoughts? Pfft.

A post shared by Jill Kelly (@jillmkelly) on

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Was this supposed to be funny?

Was it a lame attempt at an April fools joke?

No matter how you slice it, it's fucking idiotic.

What!?!?

Those poor folks.

Oh wait - no one really cares about your thoughts when they’re going through tribulation. Prayers? Sure. Thoughts? Pfft.

You’re an ass.

Pathetic attempt at attention. So fucking what....I will say whatever the fuck I want about it regardless of what he and you may think about it. Perhaps you should do us all a favor and go find a bag of dicks and choke yourself out on em. Lord knows you like catching.

Pathetic attempt at attention. So fucking what....I will say whatever the fuck I want about it regardless of what he and you may think about it. Perhaps you should do us all a favor and go find a bag of dicks and choke yourself out on em. Lord knows you like catching.

There he is.

Perhaps you should learn what the fuck you’re talking about before posting.

Several weeks ago, THIS very forum had a big debate about the phrase “I’m thinking about you” (when hearing of someone’s life tribulations).

I told everyone that I would be praying for Jim, but “thinking” does absolutely nothing and is a useless phrase and means jack squat. In fact, it’s egotistical to think that anyone going through something horrific would need the validation that YOU are “thinking” of them.

Some agreed with me and Others disagreed.

This thread was a follow up to that debate. Simply put - people in unfortunate situations don’t care about your thoughts. They DO however care about your prayers.

So you’re welcome Jim. I prayed for you and will continue to do so.

As for you Wagon - I realize that you likely have a little dick and feel the need to spout off at the mouth at every turn to make up for that, but feel free to exercise some self fucking control. At the very least, until you know at least a spattering of facts.

It is amazing how far unhinged you have became. Psychologists could use your pattern of posting to fill case studies for decades. Just incredible.

You went from a reasonable human being to an absolute psychopath hell bent on insane theories, such as me slashing your car tires, and posting under other people and reading your PM’s to now responding to posts where you have NO CLUE the meaning or backstory and going ape nuts over it.

GET HELP.

There he is.

Yep,here I am, what of it. Pathetic absolutely pathetic. Your crusade over semantics says way more about you than it does about anyone else.

Yep,here I am, what of it. Pathetic absolutely pathetic. Your crusade over semantics says way more about you than it does about anyone else.

It’s not semantics.

We all know the meaning behind “I’m thinking of you”.

It’s idiotic.

It’s not semantics.

We all know the meaning behind “I’m thinking of you”.

It’s idiotic.

#1:. I've never said I'm thiniking if him, I said I wish him a speedy recovery.

#2:. Who the fuck are you to chastise anyone's Goodwill torwards someone unless your intent is to hyjack the sentiment.

#3:. Like a child who just figured out that they could make noise for the sake if noise. Grow the fuck up.

#4:. Your response indeed says way more about your dysfunctional view of life than it does about anyone else.

#5 Clearly you've already made your way through the first bag dicks, I'd suggest rinse and repeat till all said uselessness has left that carcass you call your life.

#1:. I've never said I'm thiniking if him, I said I wish him a speedy recovery.

#2:. Who the fuck are you to chastise anyone's Goodwill torwards someone unless your intent is to hyjack the sentiment.

#3:. Like a child who just figured out that they could make noise for the sake if noise. Grow the fuck up.

#4:. Your response indeed says way more about your dysfunctional view of life than it does about anyone else.

#5 Clearly you've already made your way through the first bag dicks, I'd suggest rinse and repeat till all said uselessness has left that carcass you call your life.

1) Then why is this bothering you?

2) Goodwill? Can Jim cash that in for a healthy diagnosis? Oh, he can’t? Ok, then it means nothing.

3) Oh the irony...

4) When someone goes into little detail and doesn’t expound, it means they have little substance to base their comment on and just desires to say it.

5) What were saying about the childish behavior again?

Good to see Jim Kelly on the other side of the surgery. Good Luck Jim. Keep fighting. Continue to be the inspiration for everyone that has to deal with the battle of terminal and life threatening disease. I can't imagine what you and your family have and are going through. Keep the Kelly Tough!!! inspirational persona going.

1) Then why is this bothering you?

2) Goodwill? Can Jim cash that in for a healthy diagnosis? Oh, he can’t? Ok, then it means nothing.

3) Oh the irony...

4) When someone goes into little detail and doesn’t expound, it means they have little substance to base their comment on and just desires to say it.

5) What were saying about the childish behavior again?

Lol. Pathetic excuse of an existence. LIT, is literally proof positive that some Gene pools need to be extinct.

The force: "It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.” Obi-Wan Kenobi

Karma: Karma (/ˈkɑːrmə/; Sanskrit: कर्म, translit. karma, IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed; it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Dr. Martin Paul: "The practice of goodwill has far reaching benefit for yourself, your relationship with your partner, your relationship with others, and your relationship with your Higher Power."

MindValley: "We are all emanating a vibration, all the time. What that vibration is, depends on our predominant thoughts and feelings in any given moment. Happy thoughts and good feelings create high, positive vibrations and sad/angry thoughts and bad feelings create low, negative vibrations.

When you live on auto-pilot, unconscious of people’s effect on each other’s vibration, you are much more easily influenced."

Just having fun....

What!?!?

Those poor folks.

Maybe Jim is a poster here and sent that just to mess with you

Maybe Jim is a poster here and sent that just to mess with you

Wouldn’t that be something?

I’m sure players have been on this forum before.

You still have to ask the boards Official Retard/Turd in lit whats wrong with him lol...Come on Wagon we ALL KNOW whats wrong with him.

you are getting far more subtle in your fixations. this is essentially the same behavior as messing with peoples accounts, etc., its just a relatively milder form. thats definitely progress, but its better to be seeking to eliminate the fixations

and for the record, thoughts about compassion for your neighbor ARE prayers. most people believe that prayer is to a god, but prayer is actually a mental exercise - whether its to a god or not. it is you connecting to your environment, including your personal wishes and desires and goals, as well as your connection to other people (and for hindus and buddhists, connection to all things in the universe)

so having compassionate thoughts about a spiritual sibling (everybody) is the same thing as praying

i hope we can now end this argument and the fixations involved

What!?!?

Those poor folks.

Give it a break, guy. Why are you obsessed with this minutia? LOL

What!?!?

Those poor folks.

You suck.

You still have to ask the boards Official Retard/Turd in lit whats wrong with him lol...Come on Wagon we ALL KNOW whats wrong with him.

Hmm. This a strange case of reverting. Considering how cordial we have been to each other lately.

you are getting far more subtle in your fixations. this is essentially the same behavior as messing with peoples accounts, etc., its just a relatively milder form. thats definitely progress, but its better to be seeking to eliminate the fixations

and for the record, thoughts about compassion for your neighbor ARE prayers. most people believe that prayer is to a god, but prayer is actually a mental exercise - whether its to a god or not. it is you connecting to your environment, including your personal wishes and desires and goals, as well as your connection to other people (and for hindus and buddhists, connection to all things in the universe)

so having compassionate thoughts about a spiritual sibling (everybody) is the same thing as praying

i hope we can now end this argument and the fixations involved

I think that borders on the nonsensical, but who knows.

Even if that were true, 99% of people who say “thinking about you” after a bad event, don’t actually mean it. It’s just something they spit out because we have been programmed to say it.

99% of people who say “thinking about you” after a bad event, don’t actually mean it. It’s just something they spit out because we have been programmed to say it.

no and yes

Yes, I believe it is too often a hollow gesture, made simply because people feel like they are obligated to say it

But no, I don't think it's anywhere near 99%, I don't even think it's near 50%. I think most of the time when people say thoughts and prayers they mean it.

Except of course for politicians and infotainment journalists, which would be more like your 99% estimate. Especially when they do it after this week's Mass School murder, and then turn around and do absolutely nothing except promote their own agenda