Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Stormy Interview!

... who's the moderator of this site, get off UR Ass and do UR Job

Meathead, this is UR Ass that's being referred to, right? So, are you sitting on UR Ass at the moment or are you off UR Ass? Or maybe UR Ass is somehow hovering just above your chair as you stand (awkwardly) reading this yet is poised to at any moment descend upon UR chair.

Please would you let us know what the present position of UR Ass is and give updates whenever there is a positional change or other alteration to UR Ass.

Thank you.

secondly, the first two items on the list are horrible, immoral, thoroughly wicked things to list as 'accomplishments'. 1) hes set up a huge shift of money to people who have most of it already; 2) hes finishing the sabotage the republicans successfully pulled off to ensure that americans from all walks of life can have a legal right to health care ... so that they dont, you know, whither and die senselessly in the country with the most health resources per capita than any civilization in world history

these are absolutely shameful 'accomplishments' that highlight this piece of shits brutally sinful performance

being conservative is fine. but you shouldnt be promoting what are actually disgusting acts just bc his alleged party matches yours

Gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there Meat. The tax cuts are still up for debate because it's helping the Middle Class and yes the rich got theirs too. No matter what system or country you live in the rich always get theirs and it's just one of the sad parts of life. I think those cuts could have been MUCH better for us but I'll take anything over rising taxes. By no means was it a major win.

I'm not sure how you interpreted the freedom to NOT have to buy health insurance to mean that the legal right to health care was revoked. That isn't the case at all. The only change is that now you are not penalized for not buying insurance. All the individual mandate and ACA did was cause health insurance costs across every age group to rise in the double digit percentages and punish people provided for by the employers under "Cadillac Plans."

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ftheapothecary%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2FPercentage_Change_Chart_641.jpg

While advocates and politicians have cited numerous examples of people facing huge premium increases, ACA advocates have been able to respond that those are cherry-picked cases, or that premiums were increasing before the ACA and would have increased anyway.

Those responses are no longer plausible. It turns out that across the board, for all ages and family sizes, for HMO, PPO, and POS plans, premium increases averaged about 60 percent from 2013, the last year before ACA reforms took effect, to 2017. In same length of time preceding that, all groups experienced premium increases of less than 10 percent, and most age groups actually experienced premium decreases, on average.

These findings come from new data from eHealth, which not only sells ACA Marketplace health plans, but sold a wide variety of health plans through its own website for many years before the ACA was passed, as well as both on and off the Exchanges after the ACA took effect. For years starting with 2014, the data include ACA-compliant, non-employer-sponsored plans sold both on and off exchanges. It does not include premium subsidies, which in any case are available only to on-exchange purchasers with qualifying income.

The data allow us to break down the pre- and post-ACA changes by age, individual vs. family, and plan type. Overall, Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) premiums actually decreased 4.6% in the four years before the ACA reforms came into effect (that is, from 2009 to 2013), but increased 46.4% in the first four years under the ACA. Point-of-Service (POS) premiums decreased 14.9% before the ACA, and increased a whopping 66.2% afterwards. Premiums for the more common Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans increased 15% in the four years before the ACA, and 66.2% afterwards.

In each case, the increases differed among age groups, with families headed by those under 30 and over 50 generally being hit the hardest by the ACA premiums increases. However, once we remove the self-sorting into different plan types, and average each age group and household type (i.e., family or individual), the results are very consistent – in the four years before the ACA, every age group and family type either experienced a premium decrease, or an increase of 9.2% or less. However, in the first four years of the ACA, every age group and household type experienced an increase of between 56.0% and 63.2%. For something as complex as health care, that’s a pretty narrow range. The dollar amounts of the increase varied from $2,524 for an individual between the ages of 31 and 40, to $12,040 for a family headed by someone over age 60. But the percentages are remarkably consistent: The ACA raised premiums by about 60 percent.

Wow, uh, that's some list for 8 freaking years in office. Most of the list is total fluff shit. Check out these for instance:

Marine national monument that will permanently protect nearly 5,000 square miles of underwater canyons and mountains off the coast of New England designated by President Obama

Marine national monument that will permanently protect 582,578 square miles of land and sea in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands designated by President Obama

87,500 acres of wildlife, forests, rivers and mountains in Maine’s North Woods designated as a national monument that will be protected by the National Park Service

Scientists researching the potential benefits of medical marijuana can apply to grow their own marijuana after the DEA lifted the ban limiting the number of institutions allowed grow the plant

214 prisoners serving excessive and unfair prison sentences for nonviolent crimes have sentences commuted Pardons

Transgender Americans able to serve openly in the military after the Department of Defense lifted a ban prohibiting them from serving

President Obama becomes the first President to visit Hiroshima laying a wreath at Peace Memorial Park

Nutritional labels updated and modernized to better inform consumers of what they are purchasing under new labeling rules by the Food and Drug Administration

Suggested maximum daily sugar amount added to nutritional labels for the first time under new labeling rules by the Food and Drug Administration

First openly gay Secretary of the Army confirmed unanimously by the Senate

So far we have some basic wildlife stuff, marijuana, food labels, getting some prisoners off, and SJWism in the military.

Transgender students in public schools must be allowed to use the bathrooms of their gender identity under new rule by the Obama Administration

American bison named as the first national mammal after the National Bison Legacy Act was signed into law

Really?

You'll notice I omitted the ISIS leader strikes because those weren't legislative actions, well, neither were the FDA changes. Still waiting on this list to see a real piece of legislation.

Oh wait, here's one: Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act signed into law. Oh no, just a way to pay doctors better.

Really the whole list is comprised of government money going to poor people, ISIS strikes, and lots of SJWism. If you're happy with that then congrats on you, you got some pretty low standards.

Wow, uh, that's some list for 8 freaking years in office. Most of the list is total fluff shit. Check out these for instance:

Marine national monument that will permanently protect nearly 5,000 square miles of underwater canyons and mountains off the coast of New England designated by President Obama

Marine national monument that will permanently protect 582,578 square miles of land and sea in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands designated by President Obama

87,500 acres of wildlife, forests, rivers and mountains in Maine’s North Woods designated as a national monument that will be protected by the National Park Service

Scientists researching the potential benefits of medical marijuana can apply to grow their own marijuana after the DEA lifted the ban limiting the number of institutions allowed grow the plant

214 prisoners serving excessive and unfair prison sentences for nonviolent crimes have sentences commuted Pardons

Transgender Americans able to serve openly in the military after the Department of Defense lifted a ban prohibiting them from serving

President Obama becomes the first President to visit Hiroshima laying a wreath at Peace Memorial Park

Nutritional labels updated and modernized to better inform consumers of what they are purchasing under new labeling rules by the Food and Drug Administration

Suggested maximum daily sugar amount added to nutritional labels for the first time under new labeling rules by the Food and Drug Administration

First openly gay Secretary of the Army confirmed unanimously by the Senate

So far we have some basic wildlife stuff, marijuana, food labels, getting some prisoners off, and SJWism in the military.

Transgender students in public schools must be allowed to use the bathrooms of their gender identity under new rule by the Obama Administration

American bison named as the first national mammal after the National Bison Legacy Act was signed into law

Really?

You'll notice I omitted the ISIS leader strikes because those weren't legislative actions, well, neither were the FDA changes. Still waiting on this list to see a real piece of legislation.

Oh wait, here's one: Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act signed into law. Oh no, just a way to pay doctors better.

Really the whole list is comprised of government money going to poor people, ISIS strikes, and lots of SJWism. If you're happy with that then congrats on you, you got some pretty low standards.

Why are you dogging Obama when your point was about Trump? I mean obviously Obama could save the fucking universe and you being a fucktard Republican Trump lover would find fault with it but your point was all of his accomplishments and I tore those down

Gonna have to respectfully disagree with you there Meat. The tax cuts are still up for debate because it's helping the Middle Class and yes the rich got theirs too. No matter what system or country you live in the rich always get theirs and it's just one of the sad parts of life. I think those cuts could have been MUCH better for us but I'll take anything over rising taxes. By no means was it a major win.

I'm not sure how you interpreted the freedom to NOT have to buy health insurance to mean that the legal right to health care was revoked. That isn't the case at all. The only change is that now you are not penalized for not buying insurance. All the individual mandate and ACA did was cause health insurance costs across every age group to rise in the double digit percentages and punish people provided for by the employers under "Cadillac Plans."

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ftheapothecary%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F03%2FPercentage_Change_Chart_641.jpg

While advocates and politicians have cited numerous examples of people facing huge premium increases, ACA advocates have been able to respond that those are cherry-picked cases, or that premiums were increasing before the ACA and would have increased anyway.

Those responses are no longer plausible. It turns out that across the board, for all ages and family sizes, for HMO, PPO, and POS plans, premium increases averaged about 60 percent from 2013, the last year before ACA reforms took effect, to 2017. In same length of time preceding that, all groups experienced premium increases of less than 10 percent, and most age groups actually experienced premium decreases, on average.

These findings come from new data from eHealth, which not only sells ACA Marketplace health plans, but sold a wide variety of health plans through its own website for many years before the ACA was passed, as well as both on and off the Exchanges after the ACA took effect. For years starting with 2014, the data include ACA-compliant, non-employer-sponsored plans sold both on and off exchanges. It does not include premium subsidies, which in any case are available only to on-exchange purchasers with qualifying income.

The data allow us to break down the pre- and post-ACA changes by age, individual vs. family, and plan type. Overall, Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) premiums actually decreased 4.6% in the four years before the ACA reforms came into effect (that is, from 2009 to 2013), but increased 46.4% in the first four years under the ACA. Point-of-Service (POS) premiums decreased 14.9% before the ACA, and increased a whopping 66.2% afterwards. Premiums for the more common Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans increased 15% in the four years before the ACA, and 66.2% afterwards.

In each case, the increases differed among age groups, with families headed by those under 30 and over 50 generally being hit the hardest by the ACA premiums increases. However, once we remove the self-sorting into different plan types, and average each age group and household type (i.e., family or individual), the results are very consistent – in the four years before the ACA, every age group and family type either experienced a premium decrease, or an increase of 9.2% or less. However, in the first four years of the ACA, every age group and household type experienced an increase of between 56.0% and 63.2%. For something as complex as health care, that’s a pretty narrow range. The dollar amounts of the increase varied from $2,524 for an individual between the ages of 31 and 40, to $12,040 for a family headed by someone over age 60. But the percentages are remarkably consistent: The ACA raised premiums by about 60 percent.

Govt paid health care is not a right. Dems lied to get Obamacare passed and it was a Massive redistribution of wealth scheme. Many working Americans had huge premium increases due to Obamacare.

Tax cuts should go to the people paying the taxes. If you don't pay taxes because you don't make money, don't cry about not getting meaningful tax cuts. Corp tax cut will benefit the economy and stock market.

We cannot continue to massively increase entitlements without dramatically lowering the standard of living for our kids.

Thank God we finally have an alpha male back in the White house!! TRUMP :usaflag:

Lol if he’s so alpha why is he too scared to fire his staff to their face? Fucking loser had to rely on Twitter cause his tiny little trump balls aren’t up to it.

Alpha is military speak for A. As in Asshat.

Thank God we finally have an alpha male back in the White house!! TRUMP :usaflag:

Yes. Trump strong leader. Very strong. Must be great leader then. All faithful supporters are proud of Leader Trump. Very proud!

Putin also strong leader.

Only strong leaders know best!

Everyone, look very carefully at the above post. This is the sort of person that is attracted to Donald J. Trump.

I think that no more than that needs to be said. It speaks for itself.

Why are you dogging Obama when your point was about Trump? I mean obviously Obama could save the fucking universe and you being a fucktard Republican Trump lover would find fault with it but your point was all of his accomplishments and I tore those down

Actually you really didn't tear them down. Your answer was that Trump has accomplished nothing, which I refuted, and then gave me a link to a list of so-called accomplishments by Obama which was all filler and no real meat. Now you accuse me of being a "fucktard Republican Trump lover." Well, for starters I'm a registered Independent, chose Stein in the 2016 election (I know, wasted vote!), AND I voted for Obama over both John "Traitor" McCain and Shit Romney which were two horrible establishment candidates running against a narcissistic con man. I think the issue is that you fail to grasp that someone can exist in the middle without going extreme to either side but that's the majority of America for you. Most of us don't care about these social justice issues and believe that crony capitalism is out of control so we choose or support the candidate that we think can align the closest with our issues. Unfortunately there's no perfect candidate out there due to the corruption inherent in our system so we have to choose the lesser of two evils or protest with a 3rd party vote. All of the media and deep state bias against Trump only tells us that they're afraid of someone who will come in and shake up their comfort zones of payola and abusing American laws and if you can't see that for what it is then I cannot help you. Just look at some of the most renowned presidents in history and see how they had their own battles with the establishment like FDR and Lincoln (not to say that Trump is an equivalent but the point of the matter is how populism faces hard challenges from the status quo). Also, I get that you totally hate Trump and nothing will convince you otherwise so I'm just asking that you separate the man from the policies which is what many of us have done. Yes, I've said it before that he's a boisterous blowhard who loves himself but that's not why he got elected. He got elected on bread-and-butter issues and not who he is. People care about their wallets and some semblance of fairness in society and not bullshit peripheral issues that only matter to about 5% of the population.

Actually you really didn't tear them down. Your answer was that Trump has accomplished nothing, which I refuted, and then gave me a link to a list of so-called accomplishments by Obama which was all filler and no real meat. Now you accuse me of being a "fucktard Republican Trump lover." Well, for starters I'm a registered Independent, chose Stein in the 2016 election (I know, wasted vote!), AND I voted for Obama over both John "Traitor" McCain and Shit Romney which were two horrible establishment candidates running against a narcissistic con man. I think the issue is that you fail to grasp that someone can exist in the middle without going extreme to either side but that's the majority of America for you. Most of us don't care about these social justice issues and believe that crony capitalism is out of control so we choose or support the candidate that we think can align the closest with our issues. Unfortunately there's no perfect candidate out there due to the corruption inherent in our system so we have to choose the lesser of two evils or protest with a 3rd party vote. All of the media and deep state bias against Trump only tells us that they're afraid of someone who will come in and shake up their comfort zones of payola and abusing American laws and if you can't see that for what it is then I cannot help you. Just look at some of the most renowned presidents in history and see how they had their own battles with the establishment like FDR and Lincoln (not to say that Trump is an equivalent but the point of the matter is how populism faces hard challenges from the status quo). Also, I get that you totally hate Trump and nothing will convince you otherwise so I'm just asking that you separate the man from the policies which is what many of us have done. Yes, I've said it before that he's a boisterous blowhard who loves himself but that's not why he got elected. He got elected on bread-and-butter issues and not who he is. People care about their wallets and some semblance of fairness in society and not bullshit peripheral issues that only matter to about 5% of the population.

holy run-on paragraph sackman, mix in the return button once in awhile!

Nothing worse (except for maybe a bowmanbody take) than trying to make sense of a "paragraph" that looks like that.

Meathead, this is UR Ass that's being referred to, right? So, are you sitting on UR Ass at the moment or are you off UR Ass? Or maybe UR Ass is somehow hovering just above your chair as you stand (awkwardly) reading this yet is poised to at any moment descend upon UR chair.

Please would you let us know what the present position of UR Ass is and give updates whenever there is a positional change or other alteration to UR Ass.

Thank you.

lol......funny post

Don't wake a sleeping hotdog..............

Meat will move when Meat wants to move.

This site allows political talk and has done so for a while now. Embrace it or move along.:roll: peace.

Lol if he’s so alpha why is he too scared to fire his staff to their face? Fucking loser had to rely on Twitter cause his tiny little trump balls aren’t up to it.

Alpha is military speak for A. As in Asshat.

lol now the ignoramuses running the WH are trying to say Shulkin resigned! what in the ever loving fuck is wrong with them? oh wait, the place is run by a super duper businessman.......

trump's management of the WH is an absolute train wreck. Amusing tho!

And I’m sure he appreciates you and all the rest of his beta supporters

Thank you.

i mentally filter useless shit out so i dont even remember that post

oh wait, now i do. and im still not doing anything about it. go figure

(CNN)President Donald Trump said on Thursday he did not know about a $130,000 payment made to the adult film actress Stormy Daniels for her silence, his first public acknowledgment of the scandal surrounding an alleged sexual affair that has plagued him for months.

"No," a terse Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One when questioned about his knowledge of the payment, which was made by his private attorney Michael Cohen in the month before the 2016 election.

The one word response broke a months-long public silence from Trump on the matter, though he's fumed about the issue in private and adamantly denied to his associates Daniels' claim he had an affair with her in 2006.

An agitated Trump tried to move quickly on -- "What else?" he asked after responding -- but reporters in the press cabin continued their questioning, asking why Cohen made the payment.

"You'll have to ask Michael Cohen," Trump said. "Michael is my attorney. You'll have to ask Michael."

He said he didn't know where the money came from, and denied he set up a fund for Cohen to draw from in making the payment.

The back-and-forth lasted only 25 seconds. But Trump's remarks amount to his most robust response yet to a story that has continued to pose legal and ethical questions for the White House. Trump's advisers encouraged him to avoid inflaming the issue by addressing it publicly, even as the President was itching to defend himself.

The White House has consistently refused to answer whether Trump was aware of the payment Cohen made to Daniels in October 2016.

The payment came in conjunction with a nondisclosure agreement Daniels signed that was designed to prevent her from speaking about the alleged sexual encounter.

Daniels recently filed a lawsuit to get out of the agreement, claiming it was void because Trump himself did not sign it. And she has spoken out about her experience, including during an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" that aired last month.

On Thursday, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, said Trump's remarks improved their legal standing.

"Our case just got that much better. And we very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump's feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as he stated on Air Force One," Avenatti said in a statement.

"As history teaches us, it is one thing to deceive the press and quite another to do so under oath," he said.

Further, Avenatti told CNN he plans to refile a motion to depose Trump and Cohen on Monday, the same motion that was rejected recently because a judge said it was "premature."

"Now it's not premature," Avenatti said, since the other side has since filed a motion to compel arbitration. "We will seek the deposition of Cohen and Trump."

(CNN)President Donald Trump said on Thursday he did not know about a $130,000 payment made to the adult film actress Stormy Daniels for her silence, his first public acknowledgment of the scandal surrounding an alleged sexual affair that has plagued him for months.

"No," a terse Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One when questioned about his knowledge of the payment, which was made by his private attorney Michael Cohen in the month before the 2016 election.

The one word response broke a months-long public silence from Trump on the matter, though he's fumed about the issue in private and adamantly denied to his associates Daniels' claim he had an affair with her in 2006.

An agitated Trump tried to move quickly on -- "What else?" he asked after responding -- but reporters in the press cabin continued their questioning, asking why Cohen made the payment.

"You'll have to ask Michael Cohen," Trump said. "Michael is my attorney. You'll have to ask Michael."

He said he didn't know where the money came from, and denied he set up a fund for Cohen to draw from in making the payment.

The back-and-forth lasted only 25 seconds. But Trump's remarks amount to his most robust response yet to a story that has continued to pose legal and ethical questions for the White House. Trump's advisers encouraged him to avoid inflaming the issue by addressing it publicly, even as the President was itching to defend himself.

The White House has consistently refused to answer whether Trump was aware of the payment Cohen made to Daniels in October 2016.

The payment came in conjunction with a nondisclosure agreement Daniels signed that was designed to prevent her from speaking about the alleged sexual encounter.

Daniels recently filed a lawsuit to get out of the agreement, claiming it was void because Trump himself did not sign it. And she has spoken out about her experience, including during an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes" that aired last month.

On Thursday, her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, said Trump's remarks improved their legal standing.

"Our case just got that much better. And we very much look forward to testing the truthfulness of Mr. Trump's feigned lack of knowledge concerning the $130k payment as he stated on Air Force One," Avenatti said in a statement.

"As history teaches us, it is one thing to deceive the press and quite another to do so under oath," he said.

Further, Avenatti told CNN he plans to refile a motion to depose Trump and Cohen on Monday, the same motion that was rejected recently because a judge said it was "premature."

"Now it's not premature," Avenatti said, since the other side has since filed a motion to compel arbitration. "We will seek the deposition of Cohen and Trump."

Personal lawyers always give out $130,000 to keep people quiet and they never let their clients know they did it. LOL!

Except for the fact that at the time when he was questioned, the lawyer said that he had cleared it with Trump.

Except for the fact that at the time when he was questioned, the lawyer said that he had cleared it with Trump.

SO are you claiming that Trump is not telling the truth? LOL!

SO are you claiming that Trump is not telling the truth? LOL!

He’s the most honest man of all time

lol, more:

I cannot overestimate the hilarity that is going to ensue over this most entertaining development!

Poor Donald. This won't end well. Perhaps it's just a matter of time before he's led away in handcuffs.

I also feel really sorry for Crooked Donald's die-hard supporters who are so emotionally invested in this lowlife scumbag.

Maybe a nice little war over in, say, Iran might temporarily divert people's attention.

Poor Donald. This won't end well. Perhaps it's just a matter of time before he's led away in handcuffs.

I also feel really sorry for Crooked Donald's die-hard supporters who are so emotionally invested in this lowlife scumbag.

Maybe a nice little war over in, say, Iran might temporarily divert people's attention.

How about you and I make a bet? I'll bet you a pair of tickets to the Bills game of your choice and seats of your choice that not only will President Trump not be impeached but that he will also be re-elected in 2020? Well what do you say put your money where your mouth is..........?