Sign in to follow this  
Professor Piggy

What Does Trump Have to Hide?

Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

Oh, dear. Somebody seems to be getting increasingly desperate as the noose tightens. Do these words of his sound like the words of an innocent man?

What exactly does he have to hide? Money laundering? Tax fraud? Bribery? Collusion with the Russians to win the election? It'll be interesting to see. Get your popcorn ready. In the mean time, the strategy, when cornered, is to evoke "Crooked" Hillary's name to rouse his die-hard base.

Mueller himself, as Great Leader knows, is a Republican, so to say there are zero Republicans on the team is simply lie #4,562 by Trump.

In any event, the political affiliation of Trump's investigators is irrelevant and a red herring, just like when he bleats, "What about Hilliary?" Facts are facts, whether they were uncovered by Democrats or Republicans or men from outer space. If whatever charges and supporting evidence used to indict him do not hold water, they will be quickly laughed out of court. If Great Leader is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about.

But, as we all know, he is worried. Very worried. Why is he worried?

If Clinton isn’t worried then why should Trump be?

Are you talking about when Bill lied under oath or when Hilary destroyed evidence? Doesn't matter, they both serve the propose.

Mueller himself, as Great Leader knows, is a Republican, so to say there are zero Republicans on the team is simply lie #4,562 by Trump.

So are John McCain, Paul Ryan, and Mitch McConnell - Republicans In Name Only AKA The Uniparty. If you believe they're real conservatives then I have a bridge to sell you in NYC. Do you actually believe that he's some Manchurian Candidate controlled by Russia? Even if that were the case now as POTUS he has probably the tightest security in the world. No Russian mobster is going to touch him now. For all of your hopes and dreams the only thing Mueller is getting anyone on is not properly crossing their T's and dotting their I's. Even the goofy charges against Flynn were a set up where the guy only talked to the Russian Ambassador on a monitored line authorized by the FISA warrant and then lied about it. The conversation was about Obama kicking them out of the embassy in DC. And that is why people bring up Clinton, her skirting law was much more serious and intentional yet she is still traveling the world talking about "What Happened" with no active investigation (that we know of) on her even though the evidence is as clear as day thanks to Wikileaks.

Seriously dude, try again. It's been 18 months and all Mueller has are some administrative "crimes."

Oh, dear. Somebody seems to be getting increasingly desperate as the noose tightens. Do these words of his sound like the words of an innocent man?

What exactly does he have to hide? Money laundering? Tax fraud? Bribery? Collusion with the Russians to win the election? It'll be interesting to see. Get your popcorn ready. In the mean time, the strategy, when cornered, is to evoke "Crooked" Hillary's name to rouse his die-hard base.

In any event, the political affiliation of Trump's investigators is irrelevant and a red herring, just like when he bleats, "What about Hilliary?" Facts are facts, whether they were uncovered by Democrats or Republicans or men from outer space. If whatever charges and supporting evidence used to indict him do not hold water, they will be quickly laughed out of court. If Great Leader is innocent, then he has nothing to worry about.

But, as we all know, he is worried. Very worried. Why is he worried?

This thread is boring and is making me sleepy. LOL. Another rabid anti-Trump diehard. So original......and stupid.

That sounds like wishful thinking to me. Granted, my wishful thinking is this piece of crap goes down in disgrace. But in my case that's not a partisan hope, it's a moral one

Hey if you guys want to investigation on Hillary I'm fine with that too. She proved herself to be a cheating bitch. She certainly has some unsavory dealings of her Own in the past

But calling for an investigation of Hillary simply because there's one on don is a non sequitur, one has nothing to do with the other

He's being investigated for damn good reason. Despite the United States and the rest of the world trying to integrate Russia as a democracy, they remain as ruthless and vicious as ever. Regardless of which party is in power, Russia remains a very very very serious adversary. It would be irresponsible not to be investigating this Administration given everything that we know

Do you want a campaign to have Hillary investigated? I don't have a problem with that. Doesn't change one iota the legitimacy, the total legitimacy, of this investigation

that sounds like wishful thinking to me. Granted, my wishful thinking is this piece of crap goes down in disgrace. But in my case that's not a partisan hope, it's a moral one

hey if you guys want to investigation on hillary i'm fine with that too. She proved herself to be a cheating bitch. She certainly has some unsavory dealings of her own in the past

but calling for an investigation of hillary simply because there's one on don is a non sequitur, one has nothing to do with the other

he's being investigated for damn good reason. Despite the united states and the rest of the world trying to integrate russia as a democracy, they remain as ruthless and vicious as ever. Regardless of which party is in power, russia remains a very very very serious adversary. It would be irresponsible not to be investigating this administration given everything that we know

do you want a campaign to have hillary investigated? I don't have a problem with that. Doesn't change one iota the legitimacy, the total legitimacy, of this investigation

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I still don't understand why HCBT has become a safe haven for politics-related posts....

Why the MODS allow it.... Why its so important for people to post about their political views....

There is SO MUCH Bills shit to talk about, why the hell would you start this thread in here?

This thread is boring and is making me sleepy. LOL. Another rabid anti-Trump diehard. So original......and stupid.

Out of curiosity, what would it take for you to not support trump anymore?

Because he is a fucking crook who is controlled by russia...

When they charge McCabe and he is perp walked, that is when the fun really begins. It was reported that he has already told people behind the scenes that "If I go down, I'm taking a bunch of people with me".

The Demoncrap party is collectively shitting their lying ass pants right now. Your hanging your hat on collusion? Um, the only collusion that has been proven to take place is between the Democrat party, Shrillary, her

money laundering law firm, the whole leadership team of the purple lipped demon that inhabited the White House, some lame ass limey ex spy and the Russians who helped him dream up the "fake dossier".

Did you not happen to read McCabe's rambling reply to being fired??? Not one single word, line or sentence was used to refute the fact he lied under oath. No, his whiny little snowflake diatribe was spent spewing the same worn out crap that nobody ( in a swamp full of rats) in 14 plus months has been able to corroborate or provide one shred of proof of.

Instead of blubbering about Trump, you and every other American should be outraged at what a group of self serving, evil autocrats tried to do to you, me and every other working joe. They used and abused the power of OUR intelligence agency's to try and keep themselves in power. You can whistle your happy ass tune all you want, but their is only one side here that has lied, obstructed, delayed, destroyed and tried to cover it all up.

This thing is going to lead all the way to the White House. The only problem for the Demoncrats is it's going to be Oblamo that it eventually leads to. Only problem for him this time is their won't be any Executive Privilege to hide behind...

Does anybody here honestly believe that either party speaks for the people? This is just a shiny object to get our attention so that we don't see what is really going on. We have one party posing as two, and they don't care about us.

Out of curiosity, what would it take for you to not support trump anymore?

Oh, I've never been a "Trump supporter" until fairly recently. I did vote for the man over the crooked Hillary, however. Any sane person did. I just don't like obviously partisan "witch hunts", if you will. The whole thing is amusing to me. Wish, hope and beg all you want. Get back to me when something actually happens which I don't think it will. Why not by now? More "investigations", maybe? The whole damn thing is a cesspool. Wake up, friend. Trump has just taken the damn lid off the whole thing. I applaud him for that.

Oh, I've never been a "Trump supporter" until fairly recently. I did vote for the man over the crooked Hillary, however. Any sane person did. I just don't like obviously partisan "witch hunts", if you will. The whole thing is amusing to me. Wish, hope and beg all you want. Get back to me when something actually happens which I don't think it will. Why not by now? More "investigations", maybe? The whole damn thing is a cesspool. Wake up, friend. Trump has just taken the damn lid off the whole thing. I applaud him for that.

What would it take for you to support the POTUS? Most likely nothing, so don't talk down to your betters, my friend.

I think it's a giant waste of time. Polictians trying to find a reason to get him out of office, I don't see them finding anything and just wasting everyone's time with this cap. I'm not a Trump fan but the man sure did shake up the establishment, and that needed to happen

What would it take for you to support the POTUS? Most likely nothing, so don't talk down to your betters, my friend.

So what would it take? you really didn't answer the question.

I agree that Trump is making a mockery of our politics. He is proving how corrupt it is. But i don't think it's intentional.

I would support any president that had the majority of Americans best interests in mind. I don't think we have had one in a long time. Trump does not.

I still don't understand why HCBT has become a safe haven for politics-related posts....

Why the MODS allow it.... Why its so important for people to post about their political views....

There is SO MUCH Bills shit to talk about, why the hell would you start this thread in here?

As the poster who started this thread, I actually agree with you. In an ideal world, I'd prefer that only football be discussed here. But this is not an ideal world. For months I noticed political threads being posted, and they were overwhelmingly written by people who supported Trump and wanted to tell us how amazingly great he is.

Well, I got tired of reading those threads written by drooling, sycophant fans who put their party before their country and who think that it's a blast having a sick, deranged reality-TV showman with autocratic tendencies run the country into the ground. So, instead of ignoring them, I decided to start an occasional thread reminding everyone exactly what sort of person he really is with whatever his latest Twitter-rant quote is. If nothing else, Trump does do a very good job of condemning himself out of his own mouth (and stupidly adding to the case for obstruction of justice).

I'd be happy to stop posting new threads if Trump's fans were to stop.

Does anybody here honestly believe that either party speaks for the people? This is just a shiny object to get our attention so that we don't see what is really going on. We have one party posing as two, and they don't care about us.

What Trump is doing goes beyond anything ever seen. He poses an existential threat to the rule of law and democracy as we know it.

I think it's a giant waste of time. Polictians trying to find a reason to get him out of office, I don't see them finding anything and just wasting everyone's time with this cap. I'm not a Trump fan but the man sure did shake up the establishment, and that needed to happen

He vowed to "drain the swamp." He hasn't. Far from it. He's filled the swamp with corrupt, money-grabbing, entitled millionaires and family members.

And the guilty pleas and indictments already handed down show that the investigation is not a waste of time.

He vowed to "drain the swamp." He hasn't. Far from it. He's filled the swamp with corrupt, money-grabbing, entitled millionaires and family members.

Please tell me what politician has kids that aren't spoiled to shit with there hands out?

I'd be happy to stop posting new threads if Trump's fans were to stop.

this is an open forum and billsfan51 has been around here long enough to know that

im just saying what has been repeated hundreds of times in case you didnt personally know

you are under no obligation to stop posting threads on any topic you desire, same as everybody. we draw the line at physical or emotional threats and real racism that doesnt respond to legitimate attempts to engage

Please tell me what politician has kids that aren't spoiled to shit with there hands out?

Tell me what other president has installed his unqualified, inexperienced son-in-law and daughter as senior advisers, thus violating the anti-nepotism law?

I'll answer that myself. The last one who appointed a family member was JFK, who appointed his brother as attorney general. That he was eminently qualified is besides the point. Anyway, after that, the anti-nepotism rule was put in place.

So what would it take? you really didn't answer the question.

theres almost nothing a hyper-partisan would object to as long as their party was doing it

look at who youre talking to and theres your answer

this is an open forum and billsfan51 has been around here long enough to know that

im just saying what has been repeated hundreds of times in case you didnt personally know

you are under no obligation to stop posting threads on any topic you desire, same as everybody. we draw the line at physical or emotional threats and real racism that doesnt respond to legitimate attempts to engage

1. I feel kind of special that you know I've been around for a while. I'm going to ignore the fact that my join date is listed under my account name, and I'm going to pretend that I've been a familiar face on here for the last ten years.

2. It didn't used to be like this. When Billsman was running the show, and even for years after that, MODS removed topics from HCBT that weren't about the Bills in some way, shape, or form. Honestly, just from what I noticed personally, and I'm probably wrong here, but the politics posts didn't start until this past election, and they just kind of never stopped. But for the first 8-9 years I was a member here, we didn't talk about politics unless you were in "Politics, Religion, & Sex"