Sign in to follow this  
mikemiz4

The New York Giants must trade the no. 2 pick to the Buffalo Bills

Here is an entertaining Giants fan making the case for why a trade makes sense from their perspective.

It’s worth a watch and I could definitely see this happening. Giants fans seem to be very high on Davis Webb to replace Eli in the future.

If Rosen is there after the Browns first pick, I would do what it takes to get him. Especially if you think that’s who the Jets will choose at 3. Rosen is who I like in this draft and is the only player I’d be willing to trade the draft capital for. The injury history does scare me but it’s a risk I’d be willing to take. If we can acquire the #2 overall pick without giving up our 1st in 2019, even better.

Sorry to keep this topic alive but I don’t think Beane does all that work to bow out now. There is a guy he likes in this draft and he is going to continue the pursuit. I’m encouraged because it seems that the Giants could really benefit from such a trade and be willing partners. If Rosen turns out to be our franchise guy, it won’t matter what we gave up to land him.

My 2012 Adopt a Bill is Aaron Williams

nfl_a_williams_gb1_576.jpg

In the first couple of minutes, if you replace "Giants" with "Bills", the guy makes an EXCELLENT case what WE should do with all of those picks. Think back to the Peyton Manning draft, and the decision to draft him over that 2nd guy. Remember him, any of you? With the Bills' luck they'd get the results of the #2 all around pick of that draft when you are REACHING. There is NOT a Manning or even a Luck in this draft according to the experts, and a number of good or even excellent QBs are drafted outside the top 5.

Beane has left and even created many holes on both sides of the ball, and even given us a "bridge" who is very unproven, and could very well be less of a QB than the one who took us to the playoffs. He's made some decent set-up moves, but as Ive said repeatedly, he has not yet done anything to show he is a "closer". Maybe he will, and we all can rejoice then, but until then, he is unproven as the guy he brought in to replace Taylor(though he did get a good money value by waiting like Buddy Nix until a day after everyone else, and going for the bargain basement.

I think there is still a very good possibility he trades up(im ambivalent, because even if you got the next Tom Brady even though very unlikely, he wont do much lying on his back and under concussion protocol) , possibly with one team I dont see mentioned on here, the Broncos, who would provide a better bargain than the others mentioned. It's not written in stone that they will not move, opposed to the thoughts of some on here.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Darnold to the Browns. Barkley to the Giants. Rosen to the Jets. We move up to four and Billsmafia has their QB for the next 15 years, Baker Mayfield.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Darnold to the Browns. Barkley to the Giants. Rosen to the Jets. We move up to four and Billsmafia has their QB for the next 15 years, Baker Mayfield.

I could see that, and I also could see moving up to 5 or 6, even though I havent seen any posts talking about those 2 spots. Now that Indy has more picks, 6 to 12 might not be as traumatic as 3 to 12. Basically, anything can still happen, folks. Surprises abound in life. We can keep guessing to entertain ourselves, and we can also pretend that we dont pull a "drafting Ryan Leaf" or any other shocking busts with a high pick after getting rid of all the other picks we'd use to fill holes. I'm not sure how many of you enjoy gambling, but that's what the draft is, especially when you throw everything you own on one bet.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I would take that. The Jet's overpaid for 3, by 610 points, that's a late 1st. The Bills could get up to 4 (1800 points) with the 12th pick (1200), the 53 (370) and the 65th (265). A total of 1835. Mayfield, the 22nd pick a 2nd and a 3rd. If Mayfield was 2 inches taller he would be the #1 guy.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I'm gonna second that on being happy with Mayfield. Physical stats don't always make a good QB.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'm gonna second that on being happy with Mayfield.

Physical stats don't always make a good QB.

Correct think of Drew "tiny"Brees! Not the norm by any stretch but anomalies do exist.

If Rosen goes to the Jets, were fucked.

It’ll start another Brady-lite era in our division.

That’s kid is gonna be a stud.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Maybe, but we'd have our own version of Peyton in Mayfield, just on a better team and a hell of a lot tougher.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Maybe, but we'd have our own version of Peyton in Mayfield, just on a better team and a hell of a lot tougher.

I like Mayfield, but I don’t believe he is on Rosen’s level

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

If Rosen goes to the Jets, were fucked.

It’ll start another Brady-lite era in our division.

That’s kid is gonna be a stud.

Yeah, except no Belichick or Adams counterparts on the Jets.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I think it was the other way around.

I agree with you. Look what he did with Matt Cassel. Look at Garoppolo. It’s the system. All successful in that organization. Curious to see how Garoppolo does this year.

I agree with you. Look what he did with Matt Cassel. Look at Garoppolo. It’s the system. All successful in that organization. Curious to see how Garoppolo does this year.

Exactly!!!

I think it was the other way around.

All I know is the dude was about to be fired...again...by Kraft. A quote from the Boston Globe:

Belichick’s first year in New England was hardly a turnaround season. It was quite the opposite. The Patriots started 0-4 and finished 5-11. This means that Belichick’s career record was 41-55 in his first six seasons as an NFL head coach.

And then he magically “gets it”?

Ok

miserable that 70s show GIF

All I know is the dude was about to be fired...again...by Kraft. A quote from the Boston Globe:

Belichick’s first year in New England was hardly a turnaround season. It was quite the opposite. The Patriots started 0-4 and finished 5-11. This means that Belichick’s career record was 41-55 in his first six seasons as an NFL head coach.

And then he magically “gets it”?

Ok

Yep, because one season is how all coaches should be judged, especially when walking into a shit show. Yeah, Brady made Belicheck, and Cassel, Brissett, Jimmy G and about 50 other players that left and were nothing outside of the Brady system, just like all the amazing coordinators that thrived after leaving New England, yep, allllll Brady. There have been almost zero successful players after they leave NE ( aside from the players that he trades at their peak to get value before he replaces them with a nobody, who ultimately keep them right in the 12+ win range) and more guys than one can count that have made a name for themselves in NE. The trouble with the Tom made Bill theory is that it happens on BOTH sides of the ball. Brady never makes it off the bench on most teams, much less grows to what he is now, Bill had the Balls to ship Bledsoe out and put the kid in after not much more than good ole AJ McCarron has done, fleecing the Bills in the “process”. Anybody who really thinks Brady is what makes the Pats world go round is a fucktard.

Yep, because one season is how all coaches should be judged, especially when walking into a shit show. Yeah, Brady made Belicheck, and Cassel, Brissett, Jimmy G and about 50 other players that left and were nothing outside of the Brady system, just like all the amazing coordinators that thrived after leaving New England, yep, allllll Brady. There have been almost zero successful players after they leave NE ( aside from the players that he trades at their peak to get value before he replaces them with a nobody, who ultimately keep them right in the 12+ win range) and more guys than one can count that have made a name for themselves in NE. The trouble with the Tom made Bill theory is that it happens on BOTH sides of the ball. Brady never makes it off the bench on most teams, much less grows to what he is now, Bill had the Balls to ship Bledsoe out and put the kid in after not much more than good ole AJ McCarron has done, fleecing the Bills in the “process”. Anybody who really thinks Brady is what makes the Pats world go round is a fucktard.

This. Belicheck took Matt fucking Cassel and went 11-5 the year Brady was hurt. End of story...

This. Belicheck took Matt fucking Cassel and went 11-5 the year Brady was hurt. End of story...

Exactly, the media wrote them off and they still won 11 games with a guy who never did anything close again and they managed to pull a 2nd round pick for after drafting him in the 7th. Put Matt Cassel on ANY team and I will take the under on 11 games won EVERY time, except if he’s back with the Pats. The system is too damn good.

6 seasons fucktard.

So Brady could retire today......and some fucktard can take his place....and they’re going to the Super Bowl? Playoffs? Double digit wins?

I think most people would be comfortable saying they would suck.

Only one way to find out. Wait for Brady to retire.

Its already happened! Matt fuck Cassel took them to 11 wins, they won with Jimmy G, then Brissett. I don’t care what the retard masses would say, the team would be fine without Brady. When Belicheck retires, it’s over.

Its already happened! Matt fuck Cassel took them to 11 wins, they won with Jimmy G, then Brissett. I don’t care what the retard masses would say, the team would be fine without Brady. When Belicheck retires, it’s over.

You’re exactly right. I’m not sure how anyone with any semblance of a brain can see otherwise.