Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Bills signing Star Lotulelei

No we don’t.

Just stuck a fast LB behind him.

Obviously we need LBs. I've been saying that for 2 years. We still need an interior pass rusher. We can't count on Williams to be that guy at age 35.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Ok, sounds good. Lets see when the numbers come out. Or are there any rumors about dollars yet?

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Reminds me of when we brought in Sam Adams. We won't be getting the ball ran down our throats like we saw in a lot of games last year.

It won't happen but it'd be awesome if Beane made a play at Suh. Let Star eat space and let Suh just get after it. Let Meatball and Washington rotate in and that's nasty.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Depending on the deal, this also speaks to McD and what kind of coach he is that one of his players would follow him to the Bills.

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

Here's a good summary of what we're getting. He's a very big reason why all those guys around him in Carolina had great stats.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/08/28/carolina-panthers-star-lotulelei/

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

18_allen.jpg

Bad link

fixed!

18_allen.jpg

im sorry to inform you that on your recent oversees trip you contracted a rare disease called Odighizuwa Lotulelei

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Another very solid move by Beane. This is a great signing.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I'm loving it. He's a much more economical replacement for Mr. Big Dud.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Another very solid move by Beane. This is a great signing.

I know. I'm not use to the Bills making smart moves

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Did they come out with the contract #'s yet?

Not that I have seen unsure why its taking so long..

The Bills clearly structured Star Lotulelei's deal to take advantage of their more advantageous salary-cap situation in 2019. His salary-cap number is a manageable $6.7 million in 2018 before ballooning to $11.5 million in 2019. He then counts $10.1 million in 2020, $10.85 million in 2021 and $10.85 million in 2022.

Bigger contract than I was expecting.

worth every penny. Ask the players to his left, right and directly behind him after 5 games. They'll tell you the same.

18_allen.jpg