Rex Ryan

Offense: 13th

Defense: 19th

SRS: 0.0

Sean McDermott

Offense: 29th

Defense: 26th

SRS: -4.0

* SRS = Team quality. 0 = average ... Anything above 0 is above average. Below 0 is below average.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Rex Ryan

Sean McDermott

* SRS = Team quality. 0 = average ... Anything above 0 is above average. Below 0 is below average.

Won-Loss Record? Playoffs or no playoffs? Bright future vs. treading water? Competence vs. buffoons?

Won-Loss Record? Playoffs or no playoffs? Bright future vs. treading water? Competence vs. buffoons?

Stats are for losers and can be manipulated to support any argument.

I think this shows the importance of a disciplined team, who believes in the Coach and leadership. I think it was said best by Kyle Williams re: the players (paraphrasing) "We are 53 reflections of him (Coach McD). I loved that statement because every team is a reflection of their head coach to some degree. So I see the coach and the team as high character guys who will achieve success regardless of their collective talent. Good sign of things to come, especially once they begin adding better pieces.

Bottom line is they achieved a playoff spot, and certainly have a chance to earn a second game.

The future looks bright!

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Playoffs 1-0

Thank you and goodnight. Drive home safe.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

And now what REALLY MATTERS

Rex = ZERO playoff appearances

McDermott= 1 in 1 year here really those stats are all that matters

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

The Bills were undisciplined under Rex, being flagged more than any team in the NFL in Rex's first year.

The Bills were in the top 10 for least penalties this season.

Games we gave up 25 or more:

Rex 8 games 8 loses

McDermott 5 games 4 loses

Rex's defense played bad in most games. McDermott's defense played really bad but only in a few games. 0n offense Lynn>Dennison about sums it up.

Rex sucks.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The Bills were undisciplined under Rex, being flagged more than any team in the NFL in Rex's first year.

The Bills were in the top 10 for least penalties this season.

The bills averaged not even one more penalty per game last year at them this year. I believe the exact number was 0.8 more penalties

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Rex Ryan

Sean McDermott

Enough already. One guy is in the playoffs with less talent and the other landed his fat ass on a pregame show. Period. End of story.

I give first year first time head coaches a pass. I want to see what this guy does with his people. I’m pleasantly surprised what he did with Rex’s people and some cast offs.

miserable that 70s show GIF

I think this shows the importance of a disciplined team, who believes in the Coach and leadership. I think it was said best by Kyle Williams re: the players (paraphrasing) "We are 53 reflections of him (Coach McD). I loved that statement because every team is a reflection of their head coach to some degree. So I see the coach and the team as high character guys who will achieve success regardless of their collective talent. Good sign of things to come, especially once they begin adding better pieces.

Bottom line is they achieved a playoff spot, and certainly have a chance to earn a second game.

The future looks bright!

I feel the same! Heart and hard work!!

McDermott had a less talented team on paper to work with and got them to the playoffs. I think our future is bright with McDermott.

The bills averaged not even one more penalty per game last year at them this year. I believe the exact number was 0.8 more penalties

Bills averaged 1 playoff birth VS Rex ZERO and that's all we need to know.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Ive been accused of being too positive, so with that qualifier, this isnt apples to apples. McDermott has less talent, but the AFC was weaker in terms of what could get you in this season. I dont know if those are like offsetting penalties, but we could sit here all day with the differences. McDermott had to survive a tank attempt, the Great Purge, but was fortunate that GMDW had backups that were better than many teams starters at certain positions. He also benefitted from a Tyrod who has clearly improved from TT year 1, 2, and even TT at the beginning of this season.

I think Lit's comparison is interesting, but it's apparent that many of you have your minds made up one way or the other, and per Range tradition, are trying to look for the simplest explanations for everything rather than looking at the big picture. While Im happy with HCSM, I dont make any wild claims that Rex wouldnt have had the same record or possibly even better this season. The team wouldnt be the same...we'd likely have Ragland, Darby, Sammy, and others still around. You wouldnt have Dennison to constantly bitch about. Too many variables to make it as simple as some want to.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Rex had 2 playoff appearances.

He also managed to handle your idol a little better than most coaches, including some actual victories.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

"But I think Sean McDermott is, I'm not just saying this because he's my coach now, he's going to change this place. He already has. He's already been on a mission with this place and my message to the the rest of the league is 'pay attention to what he's doing.' You want to talk bad about Buffalo? 'I don't want to go to Buffalo?' I said the same thing. But once you get here you understand that this guy means business. He's really going to change (things), he's going to bring in some guys, and we're all excited for what he's done and what he's about to do because he is the real deal, for real.”

That's a recent quote from Micah Hyde one of our better players.

If you want to say that Hyde is sucking up then that's fine. I'd rather players suck up to the coach than for the coach to suck toes.

check out my bills video:

Dick Jauron: UNWANTED Dead or Alive

Rex had 2 playoff appearances.

His first two seasons as a HC, yes.

His following six seasons as a HC he failed to produce even a winning record.

Rex Ryan

Sean McDermott

After one year. So are those Rex rankings for 2015?