HavUHerdThaHoard

WE want New England !We want New England !

Been thinking about this all day. I am not on board with "just" being happy we're in. Don't get me wrong... I am elated, but I really want at least one win. So that would lead us to New England, and though I wouldn't expect a win against them in the playoffs, wouldn't it just be epic if they somehow pulled THAT upset?! It would almost be like the US Hockey team beating the Russians. Like.. the Gold Medal wasn't as important as beating them at that point.

Ok.. back to reality... On to Jacksonville. A game that I think is actually winnable.

Either way... GO BILLS!!!!

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

If we find a way to knock off the cheaters this year i won't give a damn what happens after that. We can lose 55 - 0 to the Steelers or whoever. Knocking off the Patriots would be the greatest sports feeling i've had in a very long time. Marcia being 40 and showing signs of slowing down. Knowing that there's at least some drama between him and Belly... Oh man i would love to knock that little shit out in what has to be considered one of his last chances in the playoffs.

I mean how much longer can the SOB play? 2 years?

Killing the pats season would be some epic revenge for these past 16 or whatever years against Brady.

Obviously none of this is possible if we don't handle our business this weekend.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

If we find a way to knock off the cheaters this year i won't give a damn what happens after that. We can lose 55 - 0 to the Steelers or whoever. Knocking off the Patriots would be the greatest sports feeling i've had in a very long time. Marcia being 40 and showing signs of slowing down. Knowing that there's at least some drama between him and Belly... Oh man i would love to knock that little shit out in what has to be considered one of his last chances in the playoffs.

I mean how much longer can the SOB play? 2 years?

Killing the pats season would be some epic revenge for these past 16 or whatever years against Brady.

Obviously none of this is possible if we don't handle our business this weekend.

Since I am on this Fairy Tale Ending trip. I want to see a pass to Gronk go through his hands and into Poyer's to seal the game....

I have been tortured by the dozens the Pats fans I know for 18 years, including family. Disrespectful, condescending, arrogant assholes! They aren't happy unless they are winning by 3 scores. Eliminating the Pats would rank close to as amazing as winning Superbowl but only out of spite. I would die happy if the Bills ever win a SB.

Cute thread. Unlikely, but if it did happen....McD is gonna have to do what Jimmy V and Herb Brooks did when facing a huge obstacle....throw everything out the window and do shit unexpected....and McD hasn’t shown me he has that in his DNA.

miserable that 70s show GIF

We would get ass raped by NE.

I'll take that vs an L to Pittsburgh.

Then all I'm going to hear from my pops is "oh them Bills just weren't ready for the Curtain".

Yeah no shit.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

We would get ass raped by NE.

While it's possible, it's also possible the Bills could win(which is more likely than any raping, as long as Shady is close to 100% by then), as evidenced that they played well against them until the 4th quarter, despite 2 game changing calls before that. If Pittsburgh stays playing near their peak, I'd MUCH rather face NE. Beating them for the years of beating us, plus the BS calls the last time, would just be icing on the cake. I think the Bills and NFL in general have proven ANYTHING is possible this season. Didnt't the Ravens have a 96.7% chance of going to the playoffs on the start of Sunday...before they didnt? Unlikely stuff has happened this season.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)