Is there anyone in the wny area interested in meeting up? Maybe Buffalo Wild Wings or something? I've been a member here for a while, never posting much( working 60/70 hrs a week will do that🤣,) but I remember when people on this board did that. Anyone interested? I'll pm meathead my cell,first round, of course, would be on me👍😬

I hope ChinaBills is the first to accept. Do you play golf?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I hope ChinaBills is the first to accept. Do you play golf?

Um..... I'm serious, would love to have you. You seem to be heavily invested in this board, wouldn't you have an interest in coming?

Um..... I'm serious, would love to have you. You seem to be heavily invested in this board, wouldn't you have an interest in coming?

Possibly. You showed up at a time when I was far more invested than usual...I mean I was doing inhuman amounts, like going for the MVP. :) I dont normally like to put forth that kind of effort, but a binge now and then can be fun! Yeah, I'll consider your offer. It wouldnt be the first time Ive done such a thing. Heck, I wouldnt mind having a party somewhere....so I can get you all in the same room at once. ;)

I would like to meet the ChinaBills guy though, he seems like he's cut from different cloth, and he's persecuted even more than I occasionally(Meat, Victor, not I said occasionally!) am, and seems knowledgeable on many real life topics. I bet he can really drink too! lol

Anyhow, you got me writing more than I wanted, so I'm in danger of beig persecuted again. Maybe I can end by saying Kyle Williams probably will have a sack this game, possibly his last regular season game as a Bill.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

great idea! i will definitely go to a get together. that would be awesome

id love to finally meet straightj and lit, or the guy that created both of them, whichever is real. lots of other ppl from here, too

its always interesting when you meet ppl who have been just text on the screen up till then

so yeah, im in

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

if mr chinabills is real and hes invited then im not going. im not into meeting ppl that make threats of violence over the interweb. over any web for that matter

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

what MY plans are? my plans are to show up wherever the group decides to go

give this a week or so to see whos interested and whats the best location for everybody

i still have some recovering to do, anyway. im serious how bad this virus is, especially for someone with a mast cell disorder like me. its kicking my ass. but i feel like i get one pube hair better every day, so as long as it isnt too soon i should be good to go

i will be selfish and first suggest Duffs in Niagara Falls. 1) its near me, 2) they have great wings that cost a fortune, 3) its near me

realizing that niagara falls might be stretching it for some ppl, how about Duffs on Sheridan Drive in Amherst?

we could pick a night that has a sabres game and laugh at them. although the last time i was in Duffs on sheridan they didnt have very good tv coverage like a sports bar. so maybe some other sports bar would be better

where did we used to have the range events? some dive sports bar that the radio personalities used to have events at. mickey rats maybe? is that even still around?

i will be selfish and first suggest Duffs in Niagara Falls. 1) its near me, 2) they have great wings that cost a fortune, 3) its near me

realizing that niagara falls might be stretching it for some ppl, how about Duffs on Sheridan Drive in Amherst?

we could pick a night that has a sabres game and laugh at them. although the last time i was in Duffs on sheridan they didnt have very good tv coverage like a sports bar. so maybe some other sports bar would be better

where did we used to have the range events? some dive sports bar that the radio personalities used to have events at. mickey rats maybe? is that even still around?

I will buy wings for everybody , where is straight j want him in there too! Come on guys! Anyone in wny?

Possibly. You showed up at a time when I was far more invested than usual...I mean I was doing inhuman amounts, like going for the MVP. :) I dont normally like to put forth that kind of effort, but a binge now and then can be fun! Yeah, I'll consider your offer. It wouldnt be the first time Ive done such a thing. Heck, I wouldnt mind having a party somewhere....so I can get you all in the same room at once. ;)

I would like to meet the ChinaBills guy though, he seems like he's cut from different cloth, and he's persecuted even more than I occasionally(Meat, Victor, not I said occasionally!) am, and seems knowledgeable on many real life topics. I bet he can really drink too! lol

Anyhow, you got me writing more than I wanted, so I'm in danger of beig persecuted again. Maybe I can end by saying Kyle Williams probably will have a sack this game, possibly his last regular season game as a Bill.

So, your saying no? I thought you you were calling us pussies?

You coming or not

great idea! i will definitely go to a get together. that would be awesome

id love to finally meet straightj and lit, or the guy that created both of them, whichever is real. lots of other ppl from here, too

its always interesting when you meet ppl who have been just text on the screen up till then

so yeah, im in

Agreed and normally, the people that piss you off the most on a forum turn out to be the nicest people irl....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I would if I weren’t 700 miles away.

I haven’t watched a Bills game with Bills fans in probably 10 years.

It’s just been me by myself and sometimes my wife, who gets bored by halftime and leaves the room.

But that would be a hilarious if you guys did it. And then post a thread about it.

miserable that 70s show GIF

I’d consider going. I agree that I have zero interest in meeting Chinabills, but I won’t ‘now if he’s going. That fucker is on ignore....

Sean, get on a plane...

Agreed and normally, the people that piss you off the most on a forum turn out to be the nicest people irl....

usually, yes. that happens a lot. several times ive met the most annoying online personalities that were awesome cool in person. some people like to 'play' personalities online, for some reason

then there are the people that are even crazier than you expected. i think i just recently told this story, but when i met arctic wildman at the first zone event, he had that crazy as fuck look in his eyes like charlie manson. then he shook my hand so hard my whole body convulsed. when i made a joke about it his eyes got full of fury. i bought him a beer to calm him down but i avoided him after that

but mostly, meeting ppl from the boards has been very positive

so everybody is invited except chinabills. and if he shows up im calling the cops. then after they drag away lits body we can continue the party

i just hope straightj shows up. i gotta meet that wacky guy

I will buy wings for everybody , where is straight j want him in there too! Come on guys! Anyone in wny?[/Quote]

give it about a week to see who responds. it takes a few cycles to get things like this lined up

and nobody expect you to buy us all food. especially if its Duffs where you have to sign a promissory note for every wing you buy. they are really good but boy are they pricey

I would if I weren’t 700 miles away.

I haven’t watched a Bills game with Bills fans in probably 10 years.

It’s just been me by myself and sometimes my wife, who gets bored by halftime and leaves the room.

But that would be a hilarious if you guys did it. And then post a thread about it.

Hey man! Aren't you located in Virginia? I feel like we may have discussed this in the past. If you are, you should try and make the journey to Charlottesville. We have a good group here and it would be good to meet ya. https://cvillebillsbackers.com/

If you are gonna try to make it, give me a head's up!

Patrick

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

Is there anyone in the wny area interested in meeting up? Maybe Buffalo Wild Wings or something? I've been a member here for a while, never posting much( working 60/70 hrs a week will do that🤣,) but I remember when people on this board did that. Anyone interested? I'll pm meathead my cell,first round, of course, would be on me👍😬

This sounds like a ton of fun. Wish I was up in WNY. If you guys get this going, you gotta post pictures and details. Would love to put faces to names!

<br>

Hey man! Aren't you located in Virginia? I feel like we may have discussed this in the past. If you are, you should try and make the journey to Charlottesville. We have a good group here and it would be good to meet ya. https://cvillebillsbackers.com/

If you are gonna try to make it, give me a head's up!

Patrick

Yup. I’ve been to the Trinity Pub a few times before. Not for Bills games of course. I should come up. Only 3 hours away. Could make a weekend of it.

miserable that 70s show GIF

I thought so! I knew we discussed it. Yeah, it's only three hours away and this is a three day weekend, so maybe the stars are aligning. I'd offer you a place to crash but I have my son this weekend and my mother is visiting. That's funny that you've been to Trinity? Do you know someone who goes to UVA? Excuse me if you've told me this already. It's hard to keep track. Anyway, if you are gonna make it (this week or any other week) shoot me an e-mail to cvillebillsbackers@gmail.com and just put something in the subject line that makes it clear who you are.

Hope to see ya brother!

<br>

I’ll come, but I require a $1,000 talent fee.

I’m not going to spend 3 hours teaching you all about football for free.

:roflmao::lol::roflmao::roflmao: