C-Ville Backers

PFF - O-Line Pass Blocking Efficiency??

Just saw that According to Pro Football Focus, the Bills offensive line has the best pass blocking efficiency in the NFL at 84.8

TOP 5:

Bills: 84.8

Saints: 83.1

Fish: 82.6

OAK: 82.5

Titans: 82.5

Can that be true? Really asking here. I'm not sure what they use to figure it out, but I was kind of shocked. One thing they may be taking into account is how long it takes for defenses to get to the QB. With TT being so allusive, I'm thinking that efficiency rating might be skewed.

Also... if that's a fair ranking, then I think it really reveals Tyrod's flaws even further. Sure, we haven't had elite WR's, but he has had guys to throw to, and evidentally (per PFF) he has had the time. My big knock on him all year has been his lack of willingness to throw. In the Pats game last week, it looked like he was finally starting to throw it, and I thought he looked better than he had all year.

Thoughts?

I'm equally fascinated by, AND indifferent to, this entire post.

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

Central Virginia's Home of the Buffalo Bills Backers

<br>

http://www.cvillebillsbackers.com

PFF also has TT as the 7th most pressured QB. Only way to reconcile the two is he holds the ball way too long.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

PFF also has TT as the 7th most pressured QB. Only way to reconcile the two is he holds the ball way too long.

LOL.

Orrrrr.... it means he is scrambling and extending plays.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

some of the time. Other times taking a sack instead of chucking it out of bounds. Happened like 5 times against NE. Romo was crying for him to get rid of the ball....

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large