billiever22

How can anyone be against this pick

This is by far the best wr in this last or next years draft. He is an absolute stud. Living in NC I watched a lot of Clemson games and he is unreal. People who are against this obviously haven't really watched this kid. We gave up nothing a 1st next year and a 4th big wow. You will all love this pick by next year trust me

After that Bowl game I was convinced he was #1 on my draft board, and we got him!

I have no clue whether or not it was the proper way to go. But i know he was the best offensive player on the board. And i've followed this team long enough to know that they wanted this guy very bad weeks ago. They go their guy. We should all be thrilled.

The bigger question will play itself out in the comming years. That question being; are these the right guys to be making decisions for this franchise in the first place?

I cannot pretend to know the answer to that question. None of us can. Only time, and the results (or lack thereof) on the field can answer that question.

The fun part is we get to watch that game play out with the best offensive player on the board a part of our roster.

I find it all thrilling!

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

This is by far the best wr in this last or next years draft. He is an absolute stud. Living in NC I watched a lot of Clemson games and he is unreal. People who are against this obviously haven't really watched this kid. We gave up nothing a 1st next year and a 4th big wow. You will all love this pick by next year trust me

Been saying this for days Billever. Preach

the curse continues...

I hope Hackett is creative enough to use both Sammy and CJ.

Clemson really fed Watkins the ball. We'll be seeing a lot more wr's in motion, screens and reverses.