Jags have now beaten the Seahawks, Chargers, Steelers and Ravens.

Is Marrone STILL only kicking ass because of their supposed “weak schedule”?

Ps, still haven’t received any money from Daryl...

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Marrone remains what he is: an average NFL coach. That's not saying he's bad, but he's not "great" either. McDermott is comparable, though you'll surely scoff at that. I have nothing against Marrone by he way.

He’s doing what McGutless wish he could do in Buffalo. 1975 football. Have a stud running back(young and powerful...not old and goes down on first contact), great D, and qb play that is conservative. I don’t subscribe to this philosophy, but IF and when they need Bortles to go toe to toe with a high octane offense then it might be ugly.

But yeah, Jags would prison fuck the Bills right now.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Took a 3-13 team to 9-4.

Average.

Ha.

Yes. Average. Marrone is a decent, good coach. Lombardi II? Don't think so. But, of course, you know all, right? I'm well aware there's no "winning" a discussion with you around here. Your rep proceeds you my friend. Doesn't bother me in the least. You always amuse me and you're sure not dull. Keep being you.

He’s doing what McGutless wish he could do in Buffalo. 1975 football. Have a stud running back(young and powerful...not old and goes down on first contact), great D, and qb play that is conservative. I don’t subscribe to this philosophy, but IF and when they need Bortles to go toe to toe with a high octane offense then it might be ugly.

Oddly enough, Bortles has almost 600 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT in the last 2 weeks.

Took a 3-13 team to 9-4.

Average.

Ha.

Did pretty much the same thing here. I was ticked when he just blew on out of here. I liked Marrone, thought he was a promising hire. Apparently, he's a pretty solid coach.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Did pretty much the same thing here. I was ticked when he just blew on out of here. I liked Marrone, thought he was a promising hire. Apparently, he's a pretty solid coach.

Absolutely. He is.

I actually agree with Lit. But probably unlike him, I doubt anyone can find any posts of me talking trash about Marrone back in the day.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Big league QB.

Marrone is another name on the long list of ex-Bills who went on to flourish after leaving Buffalo. :niterider

Hell.. even Mularkey is having a decent season. His team might chump the Bills out of a WC spot. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Marrone is a good coach, walked into a situation that wasn't near as bad as it looked from the outside.

They spent of a ton of $$$ and draft capital on the DL and DB's the last couple years and hit a homerun with Telvin Smith at LB.

Fournette is good, they're missing Allen Robinson too.

They're limited by Bortles and if it wasn't for 2 pull it out of his ass bombs by Wilson they were beating the shit out of Seattle for 85% of that game.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Its not "supposed" weak

It is weak. Its a fact. Their SOS is among the worst in the league. 3rd worst in fact according to PFR.

Having said that ...... That win yesterday is by far their best and most impressive of the season. They not only won but did so decisively.

But if you wanna throw "names" out there I'll give you the Texans (No Watson), Browns, Cards, Bungles and Colts(2).

Look, like I told you a few times in the other thread. Marrone IS A GOOD coach, The Jags are a good team. But to ignore their schedule and just assume its all Saint Doug in an effort to troll a Bills board is pretty lame.

But keep at it. Its what you do best.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Its not "supposed" weak

It is weak. Its a fact. Their SOS is among the worst in the league. 3rd worst in fact according to PFR.

Having said that ...... That win yesterday is by far their best and most impressive of the season. They not only won but did so decisively.

But if you wanna throw "names" out there I'll give you the Texans (No Watson), Browns, Cards, Bungles and Colts(2).

Look, like I told you a few times in the other thread. Marrone IS A GOOD coach, The Jags are a good team. But to ignore their schedule and just assume its all Saint Doug in an effort to troll a Bills board is pretty lame.

But keep at it. Its what you do best.

Hey Vic... What was their SOS the last two years?

Hey Vic... What was their SOS the last two years?

Not sure. Why ?

We are talking about 2017 aren't we ?

Well if we are comparing year to year...

I'm not.

You are. I've said nothing of their 2016 season. You did bring up their record.

Another factor is the hiring of Coughlin in the offseason. By all accounts he has had a positive impact on the team culture and identity that has to have some part in their success this season.

spacer.png[duchene_1_2_3.jpg

I don't tip I pay bills bitches call me Buffalo

I think Tom Coughlin deserves a fair chunk of the praise.

Kudos for Marrone for figuring out that Bortles is a MUCH better QB when he's not playing from behind.

"I am alarmed at the subtle invasion of professional football, which is gaining preeminence over baseball. It's unthinkable."

- Branch Rickey (August 20, 1959)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are."

- Marcus Aurelius

The Jags should be good. They have good players. They pick in the top 5 every year. Literally every single year.

This weeks win was a good one for sure. But Marrone is what he is and I think sooner or later the water will seek its own level.

The Jags should be good. They have good players. They pick in the top 5 every year. Literally every single year.

This weeks win was a good one for sure. But Marrone is what he is and I think sooner or later the water will seek its own level.

Exactly. They have drafted well on the defensive side of the ball and added some quality FAs. Are we supposed to be impressed that he is going to take a team with more talent than any of his buffalo teams to the playoffs? The only thing holding them back is qb play.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Exactly. They have drafted well on the defensive side of the ball and added some quality FAs. Are we supposed to be impressed that he is going to take a team with more talent than any of his buffalo teams to the playoffs? The only thing holding them back is qb play.

Even their QB is better than ours. He is at least capable of throwing for yardage and TDs on any given day. But hey...Tyrod doesn't turn it over.