blazedgame

On another note...Thanks, Microscopes

Its great to see the range flourishing again on draft day...and not crashing.

Cheers, Boss!:rockon:

YIPPIE KAI YAY MF'ER!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks Micro....I have missed this banter back and forth that this site allows.....Nothing better than this site on draft day. Thanks Again

Man, place looks great. Thanks Micro, the Range was always my fav

Diehard BillGator, Best of both worlds...

Florida Gators 2006 & 2007 NCAA Basketball and 2006 & 2008 BCS National Champions, Program dominance never before seen...

billswallpaper.jpg

Big ups and much respect to Millertime27

Many thanks Micro. It is sure great to see the Range back !

Your life is not a dress rehearsal.Do it right.

I have to agree with all of the praise. Seems like it's almost back to normal here. Plus he seems like a cool guy.

Unless he's secretly a chick, in which the pronouns can be changed out, no offense intended. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Feel better about the Watson trade yet?

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/473898497021063168/photo/1

Agree with everyone here, this place is turning back to what it once was. A lot of trash talking and debating going on, which is what's always made this the best stop for Bills fans on the net. I've seen a LOT of back and fourth between those of us who like the draft and those of you that do not (or act like we doomed ourselves giving away that 1st rounder) and that's what it should be. Good healthy debate and smack talk!

I am right though.... just so you all know! ha

I'm going to go ahead and ask though where is NYCJUNC? He was a D-Bag (at least in regards to simply being a Jets fan) but I always appreciated his and the one Fins fan on here opinions. I'd really like to see those two start posting again...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Adopt A Bill is Aaron Willams.

Agree with everyone here, this place is turning back to what it once was. A lot of trash talking and debating going on, which is what's always made this the best stop for Bills fans on the net. I've seen a LOT of back and fourth between those of us who like the draft and those of you that do not (or act like we doomed ourselves giving away that 1st rounder) and that's what it should be. Good healthy debate and smack talk!

I am right though.... just so you all know! ha

I'm going to go ahead and ask though where is NYCJUNC? He was a D-Bag (at least in regards to simply being a Jets fan) but I always appreciated his and the one Fins fan on here opinions. I'd really like to see those two start posting again...

NYJUNC has been around from time to time since Micro brought the range back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree. It's great, but some names are missing. FinNasty, Mouldsrocks, Zanthrax...

But it is great nonetheless. Thanks Micro

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

I agree. It's great, but some names are missing. FinNasty, Mouldsrocks, Zanthrax...

But it is great nonetheless. Thanks Micro

Yea, not going to lye.... having FinNasty around was cool. NYJUNC is a nice outside perspective but he's too much a homer to be reasonable at times. Fin was always reasonable I felt...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Adopt A Bill is Aaron Willams.

I concur. The Range is on its way back. Thanks Microscopes!!

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

262339796_MjAxMy1lZTk2Y2IwNDY1NTcxYTli_xlarge.png

But in all seriousness, I hope that people know that when I give them shit and tear their posts (not them) apart, they're more than welcome to do the same to me if they think my viewpoint is stupid!

Well thought out arguments are great...what keeps me coming back for more.....makes me even think about my "Bills Beliefs"....When we all think the same thing, is when this place would become damn boring!

I was hesitant to come back and post anything when I got the news of a sell... Eventually I got suckered in, which can only mean one thing, you did right!! Thanks man!

!!! COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

dempsey-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350