Billsman

What idiot runs this place now?

You lie an awful lot.

Again, not mine to sell.

If I owned the place, I would certainly make some changes.

Just so people know, Literish is the owner, I sold it to him years back and he has hidden behind the name of admin, dont be fooled. He told me his screen name when i sold it to him, now he says he sold it to some guy named Jeff, dont but into it, its Literish. He doesnt like you you get banned. He reads your private messages too so beware.

Not one single person here believes you.

It’s not my fault that you can’t figure out that it’s the truth.

its funny

i had a lot of fun with you in person, rick, the couple times i hung out with you. of course that was before and after bills games when i was in miscellaneous states of inebriation, but i still remember them. at the pinto with mark weiler before the splinter. in your bills bus after a tough loss. in florida at that big party that one dude always threw. that rick was low key, friendly, and reasonable

but online you are a mental patient. and a mean mental patient, too

not all the time. theres good online rick. but when you are bad you are very very bad. completely unhinged and unreasonable. literally like a raving lunatic

you and wagon are sorta like twins, fun and interesting one minute, then a raging screaming profane lunatic the next. i think wagons a little smarter, though

the worst thing that could possibly happen would be you owning the range again

no hard feelings. if thats what you want i hope you get it

but if you havent got bad rick under control yet, then i wont be around. its not a pretty spectacle

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just so people know, Literish is the owner, I sold it to him years back and he has hidden behind the name of admin, dont be fooled. He told me his screen name when i sold it to him, now he says he sold it to some guy named Jeff, dont but into it, its Literish. He doesnt like you you get banned. He reads your private messages too so beware.

Lolz.

I don’t think Admin has posted in years.

How would I hide behind a defunct username?

And how often do people I don’t like get banned? One person every two years?

Lmao.

If that was true, you would be banned right now!

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

its funny

i had a lot of fun with you in person, rick, the couple times i hung out with you. of course that was before and after bills games when i was in miscellaneous states of inebriation, but i still remember them. at the pinto with mark weiler before the splinter. in your bills bus after a tough loss. in florida at that big party that one dude always threw. that rick was low key, friendly, and reasonable

not all the time. theres good online rick. but when you are bad you are very very bad. completely unhinged and unreasonable. literally like a raving lunatic

you and wagon are sorta like twins, fun and interesting one minute, then a raging screaming profane lunatic the next. i think wagons a little smarter, though

but if you havent got bad rick under control yet, then i wont be around. its not a pretty spectacle

Bingo.

Rick sucked as owner.

You were a tos breaking trouble maker that people complained about.

Rick sucked and Lit sucks. It’s like deciding between Polio and Smallpox. What are we arguing about here?

its funny

It also sounds like you're describing Lit. So what's the worse that can happen again?

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Its when I got 100 emails of people bitching that set me off, why couldnt adults just chill and get along? If you ignore those emails your a dick who doesnt care, you act on them and youre a dick for banning or warning people, which i warned 9 out of 10 times rather than banning. We had a lot of admins that would and did ban and guess who was blamed for it? Hope all is well, we will have to get together for a tailgate soon! Peace.

its funny

You dont think a forum should have rules?

Lmao.

Rick’s true colors coming through post by post.

Literish, you claim you no longer are the owner show us some proof. Also why are you so involved in this thread if you have no ties to the place? Send us "Jeffs" info so we can talk to him.

im disabled now, major back surgery, i couldnt go to a game unless it was a suite where i could get up and down whenever i needed to and walk around. tailgating would be tough, maybe an hour or so i could tolerate

but you know if it ever happened i would be fine with hanging with you again. my hope would be that you had worked out some of that anger stuff and were mellowing in y/our aging years. maybe even developing the wisdom that comes from nothing other than time

i can say for sure lit has grown. hes still got his annoying habits but hes way super better than the old mean as fuck sometimes lit. now hes sort of just your average mildy annoying internet arguing guy. idk if he got external help or what but keep doing whatever works man

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Literish, you claim you no longer are the owner show us some proof. Also why are you so involved in this thread if you have no ties to the place? Send us "Jeffs" info so we can talk to him.

I’m not giving you someone’s private info.

That’s insane.

Ouch, it sure sucks getting old, take it slow and easy, I just went thru a concussion, ugh. I want to go to a game or 2 next season, hopefully back to back home games. Keep in touch and get better!!

im disabled now, major back surgery, i couldnt go to a game unless it was a suite where i could get up and down whenever i needed to and walk around. tailgating would be tough, maybe an hour or so i could tolerate

but you know if it ever happened i would be fine with hanging with you again. my hope would be that you had worked out some of that anger stuff and were mellowing in y/our aging years. maybe even developing the wisdom that comes from nothing other than time

i can say for sure lit has grown. hes still got his annoying habits but hes way super better than the old mean as fuck sometimes lit. now hes sort of just your average mildy annoying internet arguing guy. idk if he got external help or what but keep doing whatever works man

It would be your own info that I already have. Just come clean to everyone. Youll walk away a bigger man.

I’m not giving you someone’s private info.

That’s insane.